Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Please I Really Need Help Before My Life Gets Ruined - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Really Need Help Before My Life Gets Ruined (677 Views)

Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. / Please I Really Need Help Before My Life Gets Ruined / I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Really Need Help Before My Life Gets Ruined by Freebrowsing12(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
Okay
Re: Please I Really Need Help Before My Life Gets Ruined by Bennysam: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nothing is wrong with you, just mix priorities
Re: Please I Really Need Help Before My Life Gets Ruined by benzene00: 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
How old are you first
Re: Please I Really Need Help Before My Life Gets Ruined by Daytrader1: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nothing really serious, your brain is just resisting you from growing, subconsciously(unconsciously) it's natural and happens to most people but it's actually not good(the brain is scared of the unknown, future), we as humans are programmed from our childhood experiences like poverty, violence etc and it plays huge role to what we become in the future. Firstly you've consciously observed your problem which is self awareness so you need to change your subconscious programming by repeating positive affirmations to your self, Like "I AM RICH, I AM HARD WORKING, I AM NOT LAZY, I WILL ACCOMPLISH ALL MY GOALS VERY EASILY, I HAVE NO FEAR, etc... Those re examples, you can coin the words to your taste, read them or say it to yourself everyday. Normally your brain would also resist you from saying this or being consistent with it, but nothing good come easy. YOU NEED TO BE COMFORTABLE BEING UNCOMFORTABLE. Start doing the things you don't naturally feel like till it becomes an habit like reading, and do it with positive mental attitude so u don't quit. As for social media it gives us a huge release of dopamine in our brain similar to drugs, it's addictive tbh, but instead of trying to quit social media at once try to balance it with being productive. You'll get results. I'm lazy when it comes to typing except when it's time to advice someone, lol my bad. Be good bruh!

2 Likes

Re: Please I Really Need Help Before My Life Gets Ruined by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

- You need God !

- You lack focus ! So work on that.

- You lack discipline! So work on that .

- You need someone to advise you ! So get a person who you can confide in him.

- You need prayers because such occurrence ain't normal. It's a spirit ! Don't listen to what people will say that it's ain't spiritual, thank God you assume it your self. Seek for deliverance Bro!

- You need to plan your life, your spendings, and lastly your future!

Above all you can't erase the God factors. Look for God and he will help you!

1 Like

Re: Please I Really Need Help Before My Life Gets Ruined by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bennysam:
Nothing is wrong with you, just mix priorities

I disagree !

A normal human being can't encounter such !
Some thing, some where is faulty !
He needs to scan through his life !
Re: Please I Really Need Help Before My Life Gets Ruined by Bennysam: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
gaius01:

I disagree !

A normal human being can't encounter such !
Some thing, some where is faulty !
He needs to scan through his life !
That’s it , he should check his life and know where he got it all wrong
Re: Please I Really Need Help Before My Life Gets Ruined by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
Same thing wrong with me but my condition nor reach your own, I'm still in school.

But when in comes to studying or doing something productive, I will become mentally tired but I'm ready to waste hours on useless things. I've no idea what's wrong with me.

I can push my self to stop it, it's just too hard
Re: Please I Really Need Help Before My Life Gets Ruined by Drsnives(m): 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
The thought of you marrying someone's daughter to suffer and probably give birth to kids that will suffer should keep you on your toes
Re: Please I Really Need Help Before My Life Gets Ruined by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
@Op. You have poor impulse control and a lack of self discipline.
You can stay like this forever and end up a poor and lonely old man, half starving to death. Or you can change your behaviour and find yourself soaring before 2022. Your choice, you're old enough to make the decision.

TheGodlessGod:
Same thing wrong with me but my condition nor reach your own, I'm still in school.

But when in comes to studying or doing something productive, I will become mentally tired but I'm ready to waste hours on useless things. I've no idea what's wrong with me.

I can push my self to stop it, it's just too hard

Same thing like op. Better nip it in the bud before it becomes an entrenched habit like op's.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Before You Marry Any Nigerian Lady, Please Learn This Skill! / Spell Your Name Backward You Will Discover That You're Not From Nigeria M / Things I Wish I Was Told About Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.