Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter (35851 Views)

Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai / Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter / Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by vickydevoka(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
HeadShot:
All her kids are ugly and dark...

Nawaoh
Black is beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by ofiko123(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
Happy birthday to purity..
Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Rebuke: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
HeadShot:

Nawaoh

What should I even call yhu? Nairaland is a place where idi0ts like yhu come to display their stewpidity, so I am not longer surprised.

Unfortunately, yhur types don't have any presentable face in yhur entire family and yhu are here calling others ugly.

Dirty somebody, carry yhur frustrated life out of here abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by majemuoluwa45075: 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Happy birthday to purity..
Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by KingMack(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
FORGIVE ME OH LAWD

SEE WETTING WE DEY CALL NOSE PLUS NOSE grin

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Rebuke: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
[b][/b]
iamJ:
This her husband self, why does he dress like all those company drivers

Her marriage is 9years old, lesson for female celebrities, marry a rich ugly mugu and have peace.

Mumu, one would think yhu are even wiser......go and teach him how to dress na.

Only in naija yhu will see jobless youths wearing blinks blinks with no kobo in their account.

I have seen Mark Zuckerberg many times dressing moderately and he is living the best of life for himself.

1 Like

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Netanya:
Awww , this little girl took her father and mother's face .

Meanwhile, let me tell you HOW LONGRICH WORKS!

You deposit the amount of money you want to buy products with (Not less than 10,050 Naira) directly into Longrich International Account.

You get Products Worth the amount you have joined the Business with, which makes registration FREE (there is no Admin Fee or Registration Fee)

You can Sell the Products if you like Selling and make a good Profit or use them for Yourself and Family because they are fantastic products.

✅ You Introduce 3⃣ People to join the business.

✅ For each Person you introduce, the Company will pay you "Referral Bonus" depending on whatever Package they sign up with you get rewarded according to the Percentage attached to that Package.

✅ Then you will teach these 3⃣ People to bring 3⃣ People each = 9

✅ 9 brings 3⃣ = 27

✅ 27 brings 3⃣=81

✅ 81 brings 3⃣= 243

✅243 brings 3⃣=729.

In short, Longrich is a duplication of 3⃣ People.

I Recruited 3⃣ People.

You Recruit 3⃣ People.

Before you know it, you will have 100 People.

Did you Recruit 100 all by yourself❓❓❓

Chat me on WhatsApp /2348076258858
Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by seunny4lif(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mad man grin
Diffpussies:
I will be waiting ,,,, just 5 yrs more grin
Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Legacyy(m): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Happy birthday Kiddo, Grow and shine under the covering of the Lord. See resemblance smiley

Synonymous to the post,

You can't compare Mercy Johnson to the rest of the women that didn't marry. The glory of a peaceful home is one that Even a feminist envy.

No matter how high, tall you get That tag "MRS" with Peace is something that you can't call a scam. I pity people referring to marriage as a scam ! Simply because yours didn't work, that doesn't give you the go ahead to corrupt minds of the upcoming generation that marriage is a scam.. Instead you should wish them a peaceful and awesome one!
God bless u my brother,
Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by simfrost90210: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
HeadShot:

Honestly i dont understand why they are posting unnecessary stuff on social media...

Look at those ugly kids..
grin chai, you need the latest version of sense to be downloaded into your brain membrane., if me wan check now sef, your face no fine reach fowl shit.. u baaaad oo

2 Likes

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Jesslove(f): 12:03am On Dec 31, 2020
Happy birthday dear age with grace
Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Onyedikachi323(m): 12:42am On Dec 31, 2020
happy birthday purity lovely family indeed too much resemblance with your mummy.
Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by PinkHealthGroup: 12:49am On Dec 31, 2020
HeadShot:

Honestly i dont understand why they are posting unnecessary stuff on social media...

Look at those ugly kids..

What kind of self hating, disgusting colorist commentary is this? Wow it is always our own people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by abbiboy: 1:49am On Dec 31, 2020
Happy birthday baby girl grow in wisdom.
Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by gwama: 6:23am On Dec 31, 2020
All Mercy children are uglies. cool
Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Ouchbabe(f): 6:46am On Dec 31, 2020
HeadShot:

Nawaoh
Why would you call these wonderful children ugly? May God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Ouchbabe(f): 6:48am On Dec 31, 2020
gwama:
Let's see yours please. Meaningless comment, better let it end with 2020

2 Likes

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2020
Wow Happy birthday purity mhenn this life eh to think I was in jss1 when purity was born grin
Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Superpower(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2020
gwama:
Learn how to type proper english before posting rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Blackdisciple(m): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2020
cute little girl..
look at your eyes, your mouth, your nose like your mama own
hbd to you more years ahead

1 Like

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Netanya(f): 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
sabbiboi:

Really, whose face is she suppose to take? Yours abi, mtcheeew grin
duurrh

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Rodinat: 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
HeadShot:

Nawaoh
Na only yellow pikin fine? Go born your own abeg!
Better still show us your pikin face make we see if you get any.

1 Like

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
BEST WISHES
Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by sabbiboi: 1:41am On Jan 01, 2021
Netanya:
duurrh

You look like someone that's beautiful, I sent you a nairaland mail saa

Happy New Year
Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by gwama: 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
Superpower:
Learn how to type proper english before posting rubbish.
Rubbish for you, not for me. Concerning my English, you can congratule me because, I speak French, my English level is not so good, but I tried it. I am sure, you can not go French forum to debate like me who don't afraid to debate in English forum.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star / “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable / Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.