Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) (54570 Views)

Lady Marries A Mathematician She Begged To Come And Marry Her (Photos) / Shock As Twins In South Africa Marry Same Woman (photos) / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
jornwhite:

Wow !! finally cheesy someone accept nigeria women have been decieving naija most wanted men. however you must have seen naija spec redpill threads all over nl, that is a sign some boyz know better. tongue

If you want to be deceived, you will be deceived. Unless you have no sense.
Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by Papadoh(m): 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
So this is what ultimate simps look like. I'll take note.

Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by Papadoh(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
Flamemignon1:
This same news made waves in 2012 except it was a gay couple from Germany who played a woman, got her pregnant with twins, they took the twins, scammed her of her dough and left a note that they were en route to Mykonos, back then same sex marriage wasn't legal in Germany hence their heartless plan. I hope this story won't be the same
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
Papadoh:

Hahaha
I just hope it won't end in tears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical / Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.