Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? (9327 Views)

Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / What Has Changed About You Ever Since You Received The Holy Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Janosky: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ubenedictus:

you have conditioned your mind not to learn to that you can hold to what the watch tower told you.

I can't help you sorry. bye, bye
John 15:15, John 7:16, Jesus taught me @ Luke 7:35 & John 16:13-16, he personified Wisdom and Holy spirit grin cheesy.

Thanks, for your time.
God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by DappaD: 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
Janosky:

John 15:15, John 7:16, Jesus taught me @ Luke 7:35 & John 16:13-16, he personified Wisdom and Holy spirit grin cheesy.

Thanks, for your time.
God bless

Add Romans 5:14 join am. Maybe sin and death don become living persons too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Emusan(m): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2021
Peacefullove:
In short you are just empty, Dragging it up and down that spirit of man is a person. No text ever said God is a Spirit person. The word person wasn't added to John 4:24 . But because God is a Spirit and a person. Then he is a Spirit person.

Like I first told your deluded brother and which you also agree with here now.

@underlined is the key, the word SPIRIT PERSON is an invention of your demonic organization. Not from the scripture.

Just as you and your deluded brother lied that I said human spirit BECOMES SPIRIT PERSON.

You idiot is arguing against the word " Spirit person " but can boldly declare human spirit as a person. If it's " Spirit " and a " person " what does that make it?

See this clown

why can't you say "Human person" Olodo oshi.

Spirit of man is a person NOTHING LIKE YOUR BECOME SPIRIT PERSON

The point u can't deal with is making human spirit a person will means humans don't have flesh and bones.

Spirit of man is a person and human has flesh and bones.

The second point even reveal how illogical you are , You said Father decide where each spirit goes , concept of Judgment. Seeing u are outplayed as that would make God someone u made errors , u turn everything into game of words. It's beautiful seeing you end up like this. So good .

Cc: Barristter07

Smile....copy a clown like himself.

This clown won't cease to amaze me.

1. All spritis return to God says the Holy scripture
2. At death people go to hell and Abraham Bossom this is just a temporary abodes for wicked and righteous ones not judgement.

And the deluded JWs don't even know that believers will also be judged at the great white throne of Christ.

You'll see the question the idiot will ask now!

1 Like

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Emusan(m): 11:41am On Jan 17, 2021
Barristter07:
[s] You could have made the explanation if you have any grin Breeze don blow , fowl yansh yaff open . O ma se o

Explain what you meant by spirit is a person if you don't mean spirit person ? I like a point by peacefullove, the word person was never added to John 4:24, all we find there is Spirit. Is anyone wrong to add " person " ??

Father deciding where each spirit goes is what , if it isn't Judgement ? On what basis are some in hell and others in heaven . If this is not judgement, tell this thread , what it is ?

[/s]

The same deluded person

1 Like

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Barristter07: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2021
Emusan:

The same deluded person

grin grin grin grin My Guy, like someone said this is bigger than u can handle.

1 Like

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Emusan(m): 11:54am On Jan 17, 2021
Barristter07:

grin grin grin grin My Guy, like someone said this is bigger than u can handle.

When you even know that is bigger than your 8 men put together

1 Like

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Barristter07: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Emusan:

@underlined is the key, the word SPIRIT PERSON is an invention of your demonic organization. Not from the scripture.

Just as you and your deluded brother lied that I said human spirit BECOMES SPIRIT PERSON.

grin grin thank God the statement is correct. God is a Spirit and a person . If you agree with that bolded, You are just been stupid to say it's not scriptural.

Okay God is spirit and a person.

Spirit of man is Spirit and a person.

Both doesn't have flesh and bones.

Spirit of man in man therefore cannot be a person , cos a Spirit that's a person doesn't have Flesh and bones like humans have .

Spirit does not have flesh and bones .

From there , what happens next ? Judging who goes to hell or Abraham bossom right ?

2. At death people go to hell and Abraham Bossom this is just a temporary abodes for wicked and righteous ones not judgement.

And the deluded JWs don't even know that believers will also be judged at the great white throne of Christ.

Very dull individual, to pronounce a person wicked or righteous, demand what ? Judgement

On what basis is God deciding who goes to hell or Abraham bossom ?

Definition of judgement

" the process of forming an opinion or evaluation by discerning and comparing "

Forming an opinion concerning who deserves hell or Abraham bossom is judgement.

You are getting more silly , u know ?

2 Likes

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Barristter07: 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
Emusan:

When you even know that is bigger than your 8 men put together

grin grin grin grin Na wah
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Peacefullove: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
Emusan:

The same deluded person

You scared of him? grin
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Peacefullove: 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
Barristter07:

grin grin thank God the statement is correct. God is a Spirit and a person . If you agree with that bolded, You are just been stupid to say it's not scriptural.

Spirit of man in man therefore cannot be a person , cos a Spirit that's a person doesn't have Flesh and bones like humans have .

Spirit does not have flesh and bones .

From there , what happens next ? Judging who goes to hell or Abraham bossom right ?

Very dull individual, to pronounce a person wicked or righteous, demand what ? Judgement

Definition of judgement

You are getting more silly , u know ?

The idiot even uses Wicked and righteous in the same statement where he is denying judgement.
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Peacefullove: 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
Emusan:

See this clown

Spirit don't have flesh and bones, off that mic. Spirit of man is his breath , the same Spirit animals have . ECC 3 vs 19 . I guess animal Spirit is a person too .

I can create alot of issue for you from the above , number 1. The parable mention people with human bodies, not any spirit. Man you are now grabbing alot of straws to stay relevant. It is finished

What concerns me in the post is: on what basis is someone decided to be going to hell or Abraham bossom ? That opinion is what, Judgement ?
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Emusan(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
Barristter07:
[s]grin grin thank God the statement is correct. God is a Spirit and a person . If you agree with that bolded, You are just been stupid to say it's not scriptural.

Spirit of man in man therefore cannot be a person , cos a Spirit that's a person doesn't have Flesh and bones like humans have .[/s]

Do you ever say "Human person" at any time?? Oponu radarada.

Spirit person is a fraudulent invention of your useless organization, no wonder you people fail simple basic English.

Spirit does not have flesh and bones

And who says Spirit has flesh and bones

Lying liar JWs like your father the Devil

[s]From there , what happens next ? Judging who goes to hell or Abraham bossom right ?

Definition of judgement

You are getting more silly , u know ?[/s]

Police putting arrested person inside cell means the person has been condemned by law.

Keep exposing your ignorance all over.

Like I do say the day you people remember to pick your dull brain from those 8 men is the day, you people will receive sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Emusan(m): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
Peacefullove:
Spirit don't have flesh and bones, off that mic. Spirit of man is his breath , the same Spirit animals have . ECC 3 vs 19 . I guess animal Spirit is a person too.

Oponu...
Who says Spirit has flesh and bones before?

Ecc 3:21 "Who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?”

I can create alot of issue for you from the above , number 1. The parable mention people with human bodies, not any spirit.

See the oponu....

So if the parable mention human bodies, it means spirit doesn't have BODIES, RIGHT?

you will soon shot yourself in the foot.

Man you are now grabbing alot of straws to stay relevant. It is finished

Is it your straw What are you doing to stay relevant? More lies and twisting.

That was my Master last word when He died for my sin.

What concerns me in the post is: on what basis is someone decided to be going to hell or Abraham bossom ? That opinion is what, Judgement ?

Not judgement! You need to retrieve your brain back.

I can see how you people have left the main issue and began to grasp for survival.
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by titusmichael27(m): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
sometimes you don't need to try so hard to answer a question that doesn't need an answer. don't invent answers to a question that doesn't have an answer. is okay to say you don't know sometimes. there are a lot of questions that are better left without an answer. learn to say I don't know.
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Peacefullove: 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
Emusan:

Oponu...
Who says Spirit has flesh and bones before?
Spirit of man is another term for a spirit with flesh and bones. Which is wrong

Spirit which reside in man therefore is not a person.

A spirit doesn't have flesh and bones ,

Ecc 3:21 "Who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?”

ECC 3:19 all have same spirit . Some other translation say one spirit . Just One , not two kinds , same , one . Open your senses, Making human spirit a person makes animals own too the same . Since they are one and the same.

See the oponu....

So if the parable mention human bodies, it means spirit doesn't have BODIES, RIGHT?

you will soon shot yourself in the foot.

Do spirits drink water ?

The water requested is it Spiritual water or physical water ?

You fool didn't even realize Lazarus wasn't buried , he was carried bodily by angels .

Is it your straw What are you doing to stay relevant? More lies and twisting.

That was my Master last word when He died for my sin.

Not judgement! You need to retrieve your brain back.

I can see how you people have left the main issue and began to grasp for survival.

And some of you idiots will quote Hebrew : It is Appointed unto man to die once, after this a what ?

You are an idiot.

If no judgement was involved , all would be directed to the same location, that separation is an attribute of Judgement.
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Emusan(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
Peacefullove:
Spirit of man is another term for a spirit with flesh and bones. Which is wrong

What was he even saying here

Very incoherent jargons

Spirit which reside in man therefore is not a person.

A spirit doesn't have flesh and bones ,

Spirit of man is a person

ECC 3:19 all have same spirit . Some other translation say one spirit . Just One , not two kinds , same , one . Open your senses, Making human spirit a person makes animals own too the same . Since they are one and the same.

That is why I quoted verse 21 for you which you disregard.

Do spirits drink water ?

The water requested is it Spiritual water or physical water ?

You fool didn't even realize Lazarus wasn't buried , he was carried bodily by angels.

But there's fountains of WATER IN HEAVEN

can you see how deluded you are?

You fool didn't know Lazarus DIED first.

So if Lazarus was carried to heaven BODILY this shame your lying doctrine that HUMAN BODY CAN'T go to heaven.

It's getting interesting!

And some of you idiots will quote Hebrew : It is Appointed unto man to die once, after this a what ?

You are an idiot.

If no judgement was involved , all would be directed to the same location, that separation is an attribute of Judgement.

[/quote]
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Barristter07: 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
Emusan:

Police putting arrested person inside cell means the person has been condemned by law.

Keep exposing your ignorance all over.

Like I do say the day you people remember to pick your dull brain from those 8 men is the day, you people will receive sense.

grin grin an accused person is still innocent until proven Guilty by a court of law.

This is not the case here, the persons were condemned to torture in fire because they have been judged as " Wicked " , or are they innocent ?

You see your life outside.
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Peacefullove: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
Emusan:

What was he even saying here

Very incoherent jargons

Spirit of man is a person
That is why I quoted verse 21 for you which you disregard.

Verse 21 did not contradict 19, don't be an idiot

One spirit, not two kind of spirit. Same one , animals and man have . So if you claim it's a person, then ready to make animals own a person too . Don't be a fool.

In addition, A Spirit being doesn't have flesh and bones. An human therefore can't have a spirit being as component.

Spirit there equals breath

But there's fountains of WATER IN HEAVEN

Which spirit like angels Drink ?

The rich man ( man grin grin grin ) not rich spirit. Request for water to drink, this is an human not spirit. This question your spirit being go to the Father idea totally.

can you see how deluded you are?

You fool didn't know Lazarus DIED first.

So if Lazarus was carried to heaven BODILY this shame your lying doctrine that HUMAN BODY CAN'T go to heaven.

It's getting interesting!

The place didn't say Heaven ( John 3:13 ) heaven was never mentioned in that story . Don't be a silly idiot. Lazarus wasnt buried but was carried bodily to bossom of Abraham. Begs the question, how can Abel who died years ago go to the bossom of Abraham who wasnt born yet ?

With all this prove of bodily existence, has ressurection occured ?

Concerning if what goes to the Father is judgement or not. I said below

You are an idiot.

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by johnw47: 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
Peacefullove:

don't be an idiot

Don't be a fool.

grin grin grin

Don't be a silly idiot

you idiots

You are an idiot.

"peacefullove" what a stupid username for such a sewer mouth

and you mob think you are God's people, laugh:

Mat 12:33  Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit
Mat 12:34  O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. 
Mat 12:35  A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things
Mat 12:36  But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Emusan(m): 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
Peacefullove:
Verse 21 did not contradict 19, don't be an idiot

One spirit, not two kind of spirit. Same one , animals and man have . So if you claim it's a person, then ready to make animals own a person too . Don't be a fool.

You are already a fool, if not you'd have known that the word SPIRIT doesn't convey the same meaning.

If you think it does, then God is a SPIRIT means God is mere BREATH of life and not a person.

That was the reason I quoted verse 21 to show your ignoramus that different versions interpret it differently but you're too dull to grab it.

In addition, A Spirit being doesn't have flesh and bones. An human therefore can't have a spirit being as component.

Spirit there equals breath

The spirit of a man is a person....continue to rant over that. Spirits do possess human.

Look at @color and see the lying liar mouth changing mouth. You know the word interpreted as SPIRIT there has different meanings that was the reason you said "...THERE"

Your God is a breath since He is a SPIRIT.

Which spirit like angels Drink ?

The rich man ( man grin grin grin ) not rich spirit. Request for water to drink, this is an human not spirit. This question your spirit being go to the Father idea totally.

The place didn't say Heaven ( John 3:13 ) heaven was never mentioned in that story . Don't be a silly idiot. Lazarus wasnt buried but was carried bodily to bossom of Abraham. Begs the question, how can Abel who died years ago go to the bossom of Abraham who wasnt born yet ?

With all this prove of bodily existence, has ressurection occured ?

You're already a silly idiot.

There is RIVER not even ordinary water in heaven according to Revelation. Idiot!

Where was it say in the scripture that Lazarus didn't buried? Lying liar JWs.

Concerning if what goes to the Father is judgement or not. I said below

You are an idiot.

And the idiot don't know, "it is appointed to die ONCE and after that judgement" means no repentance in the grave.

Oponu radarada!
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Peacefullove: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
Emusan:

You are already a fool, if not you'd have known that the word SPIRIT doesn't convey the same meaning.

If you think it does, then God is a SPIRIT means God is mere BREATH of life and not a person.

That was the reason I quoted verse 21 to show your ignoramus that different versions interpret it differently but you're too dull to grab it.

#sips juice ... Interesting

Either it refer to a person or breath.

Animal and human spirit are the same , one , not two kinds , one spirit.

Any idiot that claim human spirit is a person, must be so ready to accept animal Spirit is a person too

The spirit of a man is a person....continue to rant over that. Spirits do possess human.

Look at @color and see the lying liar mouth changing mouth. You know the word interpreted as SPIRIT there has different meanings that was the reason you said "...THERE"

Your God is a breath since He is a SPIRIT.

You're already a silly idiot.

Here comes the low reasoning man grin

When a spirit being possess an human, Casting it out doesn't kill the man. So if human Spirit is just a person, people won't die when it left them .

But when human spirit left a man, the person died!!! . Spirit in the case of human therefore is the Breath OF LIFE also called Spirit of life.

There is RIVER not even ordinary water in heaven according to Revelation. Idiot!

Where was it say in the scripture that Lazarus didn't buried? Lying liar JWs.

Show me where the story said Lazarus was buried ? Am waiting . Shey you decide to be stupid grin

I ask that water mr man, Is it for Angels to Drink ?

Cos In that story someone needed to drink water , So spirit beings drink water ? grin grin idiot

And the idiot don't know, "it is appointed to die ONCE and after that judgement" means no repentance in the grave.

Oponu radarada!
Because they are already judged as going to hell ,
The word judgement ring a bell, Emusan can rant as he likes , spirit Going to Father as a person after death means judgement after death. You are trying too hard to deny this implication because it make God a person that make errors grin grin .
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Peacefullove: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
Barristter07:

grin grin an accused person is still innocent until proven Guilty by a court of law.

This is not the case here, the persons were condemned to torture in fire because they have been judged as " Wicked " , or are they innocent ?

You see your life outside.

grin grin grin he is telling us they are innocent until proven guilty later. Innocent but sent to hell , very dumb guy . The decision to send them to hell is a judgement

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? / Covenant Christian Center Members Meet Here / Is Celebrating Halloween Harmless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.