Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,638,373 members, 6,172,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 February 2021 at 12:55 AM

What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? (36775 Views)

Look At This!!! Easy Business You Can Do Legally To Be Financially Free In 2021 / How To Become Financially Independent In 2019 / 4 Habits Of Financially Smart People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by DatIbibioboy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14
Synord:

I think davido endorsed it .
Yes he did. He invested over 40million in it.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by trekkie: 9:04pm On Jan 14
DatIbibioboy:

I know how affiliate marketing schemes work bro. It doesn't last long. If it crashes today, I won't be pained cuz I've made 10x my capital,through referrals within my first month. So it won't be a loss to me. I can guarantee you, I know the CEO personally, I've got his contacts. I visit his home. So rest bro
Okay bro. I come in peace.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by hexenbiest: 9:53pm On Jan 14
You can gain financial freedom and attain your financial goals, simply by saving with i-nest by FCMB, and earn a 10% monthly interest while at it. Visit the link on my signature to get started.

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Synord: 6:25pm On Feb 01
Bless
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Synord: 5:51pm On Feb 08
zuto4u:
Are they trustworthy?

I thInk they are
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Synord: 9:04am On Feb 09
holusimple:

WhatsApp me 07039529867.I need more update pls

How is it going with the program ?
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Synord: 9:04am On Feb 09
oluwaseaun:
Learn forex and apply necessary measures to prevent huge losses.

Can you teach this ?
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Synord: 10:56pm On Feb 10
IkpuMmadu:

Make your passion your job... One thing you must know is that you can't get rich earning salary

Go into agriculture, poultry etc ..

Hmmn
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by NobleDeSage001: 3:23am On Feb 12
Hello @Synord, have you ever promoted 72IG on Facebook and how did it go?

Do you use any paid ad promo?
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by winnerr(m): 1:23pm On Feb 12
ofuonyebi:

MOST OF NIGERIANS WILL NEVER TAKE WISE COUNSEL BUT DECEIT..
I HVE SAID IT SEVERALLY HERE WITH THIS TYPE OF QUESTION...

GET A COPY OF THECURRENT BEST SELLER BOOK IN THE NIGERIAN BOOK-SHELF, TITLED;

"CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND THE UNEMPLOYMENT PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA-TIME FOR A PARADIGM SHIFT"

EVERY PRACTICAL THING YOU CAN DO TO BECOME FINANCIALLY STABLE AND TAKE YOURSELF OUT OF THE NIGERIAN UNEMPLOYMENT
OR UNDEREMPLOYMENT OR POVERTY MARKET WAS CLEARLY STATE WITH EXAMPLES OF THOSE WHO SUCCEEDED DOING IT.

MESSAGE..nanofuonyebi@yahoo.com or call 08033685986

I’m sorry, but your marketing skills are poor. do better.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Synord: 4:39pm On Feb 22
Great
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Excell3nt: 6:46pm On Feb 22
Can anyone help with a loan of #300000
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by FinanceHub: 5:57pm On Feb 23
Excell3nt:
Can anyone help with a loan of #300000

Please contact us if you need a quick loan.

Conditions
You must be resident in Lagos

You must be a salary earner

financeandloanshub@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +234 904 727 6819
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by bembojay12(m): 7:40pm On Feb 23
Ibuy
Simple funds
Greedot funds
Zelle funds
CashApp funds
Venmo funds
PayPal Fnf from balance

Instant payment after confirmation

Just a dm on WhatsApp and ask for info
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Excell3nt: 9:59pm On Feb 23
if i was a salary earner, i wont be here.
FinanceHub:

Please contact us if you need a quick loan.

Conditions
You must be resident in Lagos

You must be a salary earner

financeandloanshub@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +234 904 727 6819
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by collinsonsky(m): 11:20pm On Feb 23
Nutrimindrr:
Learn affiliate marketing from Toyin Omotoso and earn 400k monthly...

What you'd be learning would encompass graphic design, web design, copywriting, digital marketing, FB ads targeting and many more

I can link you up with him easily

Send a mail, or quote me
interested boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian / Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria / Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.