Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? (50243 Views)

What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2023 ? / What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? / Look At This!!! Easy Business You Can Do Legally To Be Financially Free In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Synord(m): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
Still Up !!!
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Synord(m): 5:59pm On May 04, 2021
Read thread
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Agbaboyeksu: 3:04am On May 09, 2021
collinsonsky:
interested boss

If you have a laptop and you're willing to learn graphic design, ive a guide for you. Contact me on WhatsApp 07069214817.

NB if you won't be serious please don't bother to reach through because when I access you works and give you exercises to work on, I don't famz getting excuses.

You could check my catelogue "https://bit .ly/olatomidec" on WhatsApp, afterwards judge if you wanna learn from my 8years journey or not.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Synord(m): 11:57am On May 14, 2021
Agbaboyeksu:

If you have a laptop and you're willing to learn graphic design, ive a guide for you. Contact me on WhatsApp 07069214817.

NB if you won't be serious please don't bother to reach through because when I access you works and give you exercises to work on, I don't famz getting excuses.

You could check my catelogue "https://bit .ly/olatomidec" on WhatsApp, afterwards judge if you wanna learn from my 8years journey or not.

Nice

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Synord(m): 1:15pm On May 28, 2021
Business
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Synord(m): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
We will all succeed in 2021
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by JFiveX: 3:41am On Jun 16, 2021
Agbaboyeksu:

can you guide me please , I want to learn .
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Synord(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2021
Avoid Ponzi schemes Please

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Synord(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
It is well .
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by zoezoelogistics(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
DenreleDave:

I have some guys dt invest with a forex trader and he pays them 20 percent

I am even considering joining them

Be warned.
It will soon end in tears.
If you must join, join with only disposable cash you can afford to let go should any thing happen.

Speaking from experience.
It's better you learn and trade by yourself.
But you must first conquer: greed, emotion and revenge.

All the best.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by zoezoelogistics(m): 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
freemi:
step by step on how to plsssssss

Have you heard of Trove?
You can google it to read about it.
Check the app store to also read more reviews.

It's an app that helps you to buy both Nigerian and USA stocks.

If you are interested, check my signature, use my referral link. We will both get 5 free units of GTBANK and Dangote Stocks.

Give it a try.

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by zoezoelogistics(m): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
myrum:

Am open to learning this. I stay in Lagos . 08113479002

Have you heard of Trove?

If you are interested, check my signature, use my referral link. We will both get 5 free units of GTBANK and Dangote Stocks.

Give it a try.

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by zoezoelogistics(m): 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wunna:
I'ma need a put through man. I'm interested
Have you heard of Trove?

Give it a try.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by DenreleDave(m): 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
zoezoelogistics:

Be warned.
It will soon end in tears.
If you must join, join with only disposable cash you can afford to let go should any thing happen.

Speaking from experience.
It's better you learn and trade by yourself.
But you must first conquer: greed, emotion and revenge.

All the best.

Actually it disappointed them... Didn't do
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by zoezoelogistics(m): 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
jaykay68:
pls l am interested in this, kindly put me through 08053141400

You can easily use Trove (app or web link).
Check my profile for details.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by freemi(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
zoezoelogistics:

Have you heard of Trove?

Give it a try.
thank u. Will check it out
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by zoezoelogistics(m): 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
mrdipye:

How?

You can use Bamboo or Trove app.
I use Trove.
Check my profile for details.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by zoezoelogistics(m): 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
inyanging:

How can one trade from Nigeria in London stock exchange?

You can use fintech apps like Bamboo and Trove. I use Trove, you can check my profile for details.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Krismas(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
zoezoelogistics:

You can use fintech apps like Bamboo and Trove. I use Trove, you can check my profile for details.
coolCan u organise tutorials on dis? Tanks
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by NLEFCC(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hi am interested in Delivery agents Nationwide.

If anyone wants to import Cheap products from China as mini importer I can help.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Synord(m): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Marketing skills . Very important

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by CapitalBank: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2021
SavageResponse:

Na so una go dey talk.

By the way why does he need to message you specially on WhatsApp, disclose the secret here in public if truly it's the business you're doing!
Just go on youtube, u will find freely available videos to teach you.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by CapitalBank: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2021
Synord:
I swear man.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Abkolad(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
Yet understimated
Synord:
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by MrAlert(m): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
Get customers without ads on WhatsApp on autopilot. A must have marketing advantage.

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by PeaceIlya: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
Crypto
Fixed Income fund
Money Mutual funds
FG savings bond
NT-bills
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by SharedServices: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
MrAlert:
Get customers without ads on WhatsApp on autopilot. A must have marketing advantage.

How does this work?
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by TheSparrow: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
Soybeans Farming Is a Gold Mine

Nigeria produces a wide range of agricultural commodities, amongst which are soybean, maize, rice, cowpea (beans), sorghum, guinea corn, wheat, yam, cassava, potato, etc. Apart from being used as food, many of these crops are also used as raw materials in the manufacturing industry.

Among the crops used as raw materials in the manufacturing industry is Soybean. The crop is grown in many states across Nigeria. Major Soybean producing states in the country are Kaduna, Katsina, Niger, Benue, Borno, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Kwara, Oyo, Jigawa, and Taraba State.

The cultivation of soybean has increased year over year due to the rapid growth of the livestock farming and food processing industry.

Soybean is used as a protein source in the preparation of livestock feeds especially poultry feeds. It is also used in the production of vegetable oil, baby food, drinks, etc.

Any farmer that goes into soybean farming will always smile to he bank because there is always a high demand for the crop. The demand has exceeded supply in recent time, reason why the price of the crop has now gone from about N150,000 per ton to over N300,000 per ton at the time of writing this report.

Getting Started

1. Choice of Land: The first thing to consider when going into soybean farming is to choose the right farmland. Several factors to consider in choosing this include security of farm location, soil fertility, and access to farm laborers. Any well drained sandy loam or loamy soil can be used for soybean farming.

2. Land Preparation: After getting a suitable farmland, the next step is to clear the land and prepare it for farming. This involves clearing the land of bushes, fumigating it against pests and insects, ploughing and ridging. Use any method (Mechanical, Chemical & Manual) that can adequately remove weeds and keep the soil loose for good seedbed. At this stage, you can apply a mixture of poultry manure and rice husk to the soil in order to improve the soil organic matter and the ability of the soil to retain moisture, nutrients and proper aeration.

Planting The Right Seed Variety: Choosing the right soybean seed variety will determine the yield the farm will generate. Every farming community has a variety that performs well in the area. Always go for a hybrid variety. Plant 50–70 kg of seeds per hectare so as to obtain a plant population of 444,444 plants per hectare.
Plant 3 to 4 seeds per hole at a spacing of 75 cm between rows and 10 cm between stands. Alternatively, drill seeds at 50–75 cm between rows and 5 cm within rows. For the early maturing varieties, a spacing of 50 cm between rows and 5–10 cm within rows is recommended because they respond better to narrow spacing than the late maturing varieties. Do not sow seeds more than 2–5 cm deep.

Deeper planting may result in loss of vigour or failure of seedlings to emerge. (IITA)

3. Fertilizer Application: Apply 150Kg (3 bags) of Super Phusphate (SUPA) fertilizer per hectare at planting and 100Kg (2 bags) of NPK at between 4 – 6 weeks after planting.

Weed Control:

4. Manual Weeding: Carry out the first weeding at 2 weeks after planting and the second at 5–6 weeks after planting. Avoid weeding immediately after rainfall as this would lead to transplanting the weeds. Poor hoe weeding or delay in weeding could cause significant reductions in soybean yields. (IITA)

5. Herbicide Application: Herbicides, if used properly, are safe and effective in controlling weeds in soybean. The choice, however, depends on the predominant weed species and the availability of the herbicide. Herbicides are available for pre-emergence or post-emergence weed control. If the herbicide is applied at planting, one weeding may be required at 5–6 weeks after planting. (IITA)

6. Pest Control

Several different insects occur in soybean fields but few are of any economic importance, and the species that cause damage are usually not abundant enough to make control measures necessary. In the vegetative stage, the crop is very tolerant of caterpillars but very susceptible to attacks by silverleaf whiteflies. From flowering stage onwards, soybean becomes attractive to pod-sucking bugs that can seriously reduce seed quality. Insect pests can be controlled with a single spray of Cypermethrin + Dimethoate 10 EC at the rate of 100 mL in 15 L of water.

Expected Yield of Soybeans Per Hectare

The average yield of soybean in Nigeria is 2 – 4 tons per hectare.....

Please visit the source link below to read more including the profitability analysis of Soybeans farming.

Source: https://planbiz.com.ng/soybean-farming-in-nigeria/
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by MrAlert(m): 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
SharedServices:

How does this work?
Through some some social engineering that will keep giving you leads on WhatsApp without ads, and without networking in groups.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Floating Naira: Importers Abandon Tokunbo Cars At Seaport / Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar / Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng