Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US (49954 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe / Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by 10mobile: 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
But Evideos be like say na beta acting oh! Who dey there to take accurate timely videos like this. Prechgold1180 help us check as you dey for front.
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by naturefellow(m): 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
casdoruche:
Hausa are not FULANI. Fulani is a minority group. Hausa is a major group. Fulani knowing this now call themselves Hausa/Fulani. The average Fulani doesn't see himself equal to an HAUSA MAN.

All emirs are Fulani in a hausa dominated community. Fulani has not only brainwashed the northern Hausa people but dominted them by using religion to establish their semi-god status.

Furthermore, they also dominate intellectually by making Education accessible to themselves using the glorified elite positions they occupy. They go abroad to get educated.

A cycle of dominance preserved by a minority. The north cannot develop until they understand that their perpetual poverty, ignorance and illiteracy favours the minority Fulani.
what's your agenda?

How does this add to the thread?
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by studentofTruth: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
post=97582493:
Awwwwwww kiss

This is just so emotional and touching.
Joy of Motherhood.
13 years no be beans.
Only those of us in the spirit can understand that spiritual tongue she is speaking in.
Anointing Galore.
North, East, West or South : NO PLACE LIKE HOME

Addendum : The younger sister on red shorts is damn so fine and beautiful sha!
(Now, watch some pervert rush to watch the video only because of our last paragraph!
Thirsty niggas everywhere !)

Make una no better carry dis kongi attitude enter the new year.
No younger sister anywhere!
Now, they will pause in watching the video again! grin

MANNA, mak una no injure una boys finish nah.
Una just dey scatter dem brain.

See you Next year guys.
Have a wonderful New year ahead.
It's gonna be a beautiful year for the positive minded ones here.

Barbecue tinz calling.
Oh la la........ kiss kiss kiss

Wow! shocked shocked shocked
Some mothers do have 'em!

Hahahaha, we go hook up soon Chief SEGLIZ, Our personal person.
Happy new year in a bit brotherly.
U too much kiss

Hmmmm,
Some of our clients do ask us this same question also.
Some actually brought live rabbits to us to grill for them.
But being who we are,
We are WE before business,
We have to decline and told them,
'Sorry we cannot grill rabbits as Barbecue',
And the only reason is that those animals are just too cute to be killed by Yours truly, they are so timid, always
frightened and so fragile!

Tho we read up on how they have good nutritional benefits somewhere online...but hell No!
You may say we are not taking the business serious,
But we are human first before we became business women and men!

We may start doing that if you guys start packaging them like frozen foods sha, like frozen chickens, but not bringing them live to us to 'murder' lol cheesy as we kill the chickens, goats, catfish, cows, turkeys etc.

Thanks for asking Angel.
Happy new year in advance to you too!

They look appetizing. How can one make an order? Do you grill goat and ram?
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by faste: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
mrkings84:

You, what have u done or doing in Nigeria since past 13yrs?
Good question
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by faste: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
revolt:
Chaii... hope he's not one of the yahoo Boys disgracing us in the US o
Are not disgracing nigeria here?
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by faste: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Possibly he just got his GREEN CARD.
He probably never had it and couldn't leave the US.
Some. Have stayed for 20years without stepping out since they don't have GREEN CARD.
Any day you leave, you will never be allowed into the United States again.
Good explaination to the jealous fellows here!

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by Eriokanmi: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fahdiga1:
If you haven't been there you won't understand
wetin. I've been there, early 2000s being my first time. I schooled there and I always visit there. Tell me what's there to know, which I've never known ? I'm sure they must have been doing video calls all along. I doubt if he's not the one who built that house I'm seeing from the money he's been sending home
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by Samfloxin(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Possibly he just got his GREEN CARD.
He probably never had it and couldn't leave the US.
Some. Have stayed for 20years without stepping out since they don't have GREEN CARD.
Any day you leave, you will never be allowed into the United States again.
Na so the green card hard reach?
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by faste: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
aminu114:
na you sabi
Let him go politic section
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by TheNoble007(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
pretydiva:
Things like this shouldn't be on social media nau. One needs to be discreet in life. Pray his village people doesn't reason his matter

Very true. But to be honest young lady, in this life everyone is monitored. Whether good or bad, just or unjust. Witches and Wizards are in abroad, even much in the US as much as it is in Africa and Nigeria. I know what I am saying. The truly untouchable ones, are those whose lives are soaked in the blood of Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by Diveystore2017(f): 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
You just a bitter soul.

benzene00:
Wetin concern us
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by vioment: 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
This is real emotions on both sides.

America is a very great place, but survival no be here. In fact, To survive abroad no be beans. Na who go dey know. Especially when you dun reach 15years for Nigeria before you travel. No be small thing, wetin dey sup for street. For South Africa, Yankee, Europe, Asia, India, Argentina, carribeans, etc. No be say every naija dey suffer, but forget, the stress no be here. And to go back naija again wey na mainly environment be your hindrance; abroad na the system be your hindrance to fight.

Hopefully Nigeria Will grow to become a sane place to survive in 2021. So that the energy of split life hustle will become one life hustle in Nigeria.
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by Hassanmaye(m): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fahdiga1:
If you haven't been there you won't understand
Please abeg tell me what I don't know I want to relocate to America next year
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by Phyde: 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
Feel like crying too cry
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by stanliwise(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
mrkings84:

You, what have u done or doing in Nigeria since past 13yrs?
Best comment for the main time before 2021 grin grin grin
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by xxxXXXxxx: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
A good moment,wish them more.
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by harmony75: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
tears of joy � � � ����
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by mrkings84(m): 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
stanliwise:
Best comment for the main time before 2021 grin grin grin

Thanks for the award my brother.....
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by dontbothermuch: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
obyrich:
I don't understand, was he jailed in the US?
smiley
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by mechanics(m): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
Wow, he's truly the son of his father.
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by naijapage(f): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
post=97582493:
Awwwwwww kiss

This is just so emotional and touching.
Joy of Motherhood.
13 years no be beans.
Only those of us in the spirit can understand that Sermon Notes spiritual tongue she is speaking in.
Anointing Galore.
North, East, West or South : NO PLACE LIKE HOME

Addendum : The younger sister on red shorts is damn so fine and beautiful sha!
(Now, watch some pervert rush to watch the video only because of our last paragraph!
Thirsty niggas everywhere !)

Make una no better carry dis kongi attitude enter the new year.
No younger sister anywhere!
Now, they will pause in watching the video again! grin

MANNA, mak una no injure una boys finish nah.
Una just dey scatter dem brain.

See you Next year guys.
Have a wonderful New year ahead.
It's gonna be a beautiful year for the positive minded ones here.

Barbecue tinz calling.
Oh la la........ kiss kiss kiss

Wow! shocked shocked shocked
Some mothers do have 'em!

Hahahaha, we go hook up soon Chief SEGLIZ, Our personal person.
Happy new year in a bit brotherly.
U too much kiss

Hmmmm,
Some of our clients do ask us this same question also.
Some actually brought live rabbits to us to grill for them.
But being who we are,
We are WE before business,
We have to decline and told them,
'Sorry we cannot grill rabbits as Barbecue',
And the only reason is that those animals are just too cute to be killed by Yours truly, they are so timid, always
frightened and so fragile!

Tho we read up on how they have good nutritional benefits somewhere online...but hell No!
You may say we are not taking the business serious,
But we are human first before we became business women and men!

We may start doing that if you guys start packaging them like frozen foods, like frozen chickens, but not bringing them live to us to 'murder' lol cheesy as we kill the chickens, goats, catfish, cows, turkeys etc.

Thanks for asking Angel.
Happy new year in advance to you too!
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by 1Sharon(f): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
banmee:
This dude has to be insane. Go back to Nigeria for what? I'd rather bring my loved ones than go there. Dude is just risking his life for nothing. Worse is his mum is announcing his arrival to the world. In a country where lawlessness reigns supreme. Yeeeaaah. Good luck with that shiit.

The West is not our home bro. White ppl are losing their patience.
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by biomedics(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
That was very emotional
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by 1Sharon(f): 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
TheNoble007:

Very true. But to be honest young lady, in this life everyone is monitored. Whether good or bad, just or unjust. Witches and Wizards are in abroad, even much in the US as much as it is in Africa and Nigeria. I know what I am saying. The truly untouchable ones, are those whose lives are soaked in the blood of Christ Jesus.

Yall love to say this but you hardly see atheists complaining about demonic possession, spiritual attacks and witches.
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by banmee(m): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
1Sharon:

The West is not our home bro. White ppl are losing their patience.

Its home to me. 20 years and I've never had 1 single issue. On the flip side, I would have multiple issues every day if I was still in Nigeria. Or most likely be dead.
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by 1Sharon(f): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
naturefellow:
what's your agenda?

How does this add to the thread?

He's waking folks up.
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by 1Sharon(f): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
banmee:

Its home to me. 20 years and I've never had 1 single issue. On the flip side, I would have multiple issues every day if I was still in Nigeria. Or most likely be dead.

It's home but not our roots. look at the way black ppl and Muslims are conducting themselves in the west.

I sense multiculturalism hasn't got much longer left.
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by banmee(m): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
1Sharon:

It's home but not our roots. look at the way black ppl and Muslims are conducting themselves in the west.

I sense multiculturalism hasn't got much longer left.

How is your roots working out for you?
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by 1Sharon(f): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
banmee:

How is your roots working out for you?

It will be my only option when they kick us out.

Then you'll have a rude awakening
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by banmee(m): 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
1Sharon:

It will be my only option when they kick us out.

Then you'll have a rude awakening

Lol....Suurreee. You think every country is like Nigeria. Like Nigeria did Ghana must go right? You guys can so funny. A country founded by immigrants will kick legal immigrants out. I'll buy you a Bud Light when that happens.
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by 1Sharon(f): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
banmee:

Lol....Suurreee. You think every country is like Nigeria. Like Nigeria did Ghana must go right? You guys can so funny. A country founded by immigrants will kick legal immigrants out. I'll buy you a Bud Light when that happens.

Who is you guys?

Is America the only western country?
The anti-white narrative is on overdrive.

You've got BLM trying to fight racism with more racism and the religion of peace subtly trying to convert the west to islam.

I sense unrest approaching.
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by banmee(m): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
1Sharon:

Who is you guys?

Is America the only western country?
The anti-white narrative is on overdrive.

You've got BLM trying to fight racism with more racism and the religion of peace subtly trying to convert the west to islam.

I sense unrest approaching.

Lol...Na small pikin de do you. To comment about another country you to know it's history. Nigerians love to add their 2 cents to everything even though the have zero knowledge about it. Ever heard of the American civil rights movement in the 70s? Or the Rodney King riots? BLM is child's play compared to those 2 i just mentioned. That is the evolution of America. Civil unrest happens which forces new laws to be made to balance the inequality. That is how it's always been. And no. America is not the only western country. One thing is you definitely do not understand. Normal countries have figured out that diversity and immigration is a key element to growth. Why do you think Canada is begging people to come live there? Why do you think America won the space race? Why do you think America beat Japan during their war? 2 words: Diversity and immigration.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage / Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.