Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US (49953 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe / Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by 1Sharon(f): 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
banmee:

Lol...Na small pikin de do you. To comment about another country you to know it's history. Nigerians love to add their 2 cents to everything even though the have zero knowledge about it. Ever heard of the American civil rights movement in the 70s? Or the Rodney King riots? BLM is child's play compared to those 2 i just mentioned. That is the evolution of America. Civil unrest happens which forces new laws to be made to balance the inequality. That is how it's always been. And no. America is not the only western country. One thing is you definitely do not understand. Normal countries have figured out that diversity and immigration is a key element to growth. Why do you think Canada is begging people to come live there? Why do you think America won the space race? Why do you think America beat Japan during their war? 2 words: Diversity and immigration.

You do know I'm black British right? Why would I be making those comments if was a Nigerian in Nigeria? So narrow-minded

Who funded the civil rights movement? The small hats did, and it wasn't cos they cared.

And are you really comparing the civil rights movement that wanted segregation to end to BLM that want exactly just that?

LEGAL Immigration yes but not mass Immigration that is replacing the locals.
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by banmee(m): 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
1Sharon:

You do know I'm black British right? Why would I be making those comments if was a Nigerian in Nigeria? So narrow-minded

Who funded the civil rights movement? The small hats did, and it wasn't cos they cared.

And are you really comparing the civil rights movement that wanted segregation to end to BLM that want exactly just that?

LEGAL Immigration yes but not mass Immigration that is replacing the locals.

Yup. I am. Enlarge your mind. Don't be so narrow minded. Point is these struggles have always been there and with each one there has always been changes and improvements. Is it fair? No. But an improvement is an improvement. Plus, i am not going to indulge you in conspiracy theories. We are just going to drag this out. When i think civil rights, i see Martin Luther king. So lets leave at that.
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by 1Sharon(f): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
banmee:

Yup. I am. Enlarge your mind. Don't be so narrow minded. Point is these struggles have always been there and with each one there has always been changes and improvements. Is it fair? No. But an improvement is an improvement. Plus, i am not going to indulge you in conspiracy theories. We are just going to drag this out. When i think civil rights, i see Martin Luther king. So lets leave at that.

Lol bless your heart.
You really think BLM is all about black people?

Black ppl are their front and useful idiots.

Black issues are profitable let me just say that.
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by MozB: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
We no de even sabi hw much mama love for her pikin d be o!
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by banmee(m): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
1Sharon:

Lol bless your heart.
You really think BLM is all about black people?

Black ppl are their front and useful idiots.

Black issues are profitable let me just say that.

Well, I would hope so. Else someone needs to get fired? Why would Mexicans and the Chinese coin an acronym like that?

Mexican guy: Hey Ling, Let's fight for our rights. I feel oppressed.

Chinese guy: Yeah Jose, I'm with you. Let's call it Black Lives Matter
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by GreyBlood: 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
merits:

Congrats ma, to travel from abroad come home no be moinmoin ooo,task dey finished their money.i just like going for vacation come back am okay with that.9ja no good but I can still piss anywhere.
your matter tire me for the emboldened.

Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by chozzy: 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
Wow ... so touching
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
13 years before coming home God forbid
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by merits(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
GreyBlood:
your matter tire me for the emboldened.
Bro na true I talk ooo
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by 1Sharon(f): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
banmee:

Well, I would hope so. Else someone needs to get fired? Why would Mexicans and the Chinese coin an acronym like that?

Mexican guy: Hey Ling, Let's fight for our rights. I feel oppressed.

Chinese guy: Yeah Jose, I'm with you. Let's call it Black Lives Matter

Lol..bless your cotton socks.

I'll say it again: black issues are profitable.

Black people don't handle their own affairs, we never have.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by bigcasava1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
obyrich:
The celebration is not about wealth.
ok
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by banmee(m): 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
1Sharon:

Lol..bless your cotton socks.

I'll say it again: black issues are profitable.

Black people don't handle their own affairs, we never have.

Hence the reason why I moved to a place where they actually do. But then again move back to Nigeria if being over there is not so palatable. Let's see how that works out for you

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by Jaqenhghar: 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
banmee:

Hence the reason why I moved to a place where they actually do. But then again move back to Nigeria if being over there is not so palatable. Let's see how that works out for you
You said something once..... to the effect that maybe we have not fully evolved as himan beings. This opinion was echoed by a former colleague in Nigeria then. The more more I know the more inclined I am to believe this.
I was arguing it with a sociologist friend of mine and he objected vehemently. I told him to name one country where black people are in charge of their affairs and the country is recording serious developmental strides , he kept quiet

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by banmee(m): 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You said something once..... to the effect that maybe we have not fully evolved as himan beings. This opinion was echoed by a former colleague in Nigeria then. The more more I know the more inclined I am to believe this.
I was arguing it with a sociologist friend of mine and he objected vehemently. I told him to name one country where black people are in charge of their affairs and the country is recording serious developmental strides , he kept quiet

I would keep quiet too if presented with verifiable and factual arguments. Not on NL though. They are not logical nor factual.

Happy New Year bro.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by 1Sharon(f): 11:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
banmee:

Hence the reason why I moved to a place where they actually do But then again move back to Nigeria if being over there is not so palatable. Let's see how that works out for you

Who profits off rappers and black artists?

Who is profiting of our black hair care products?

Who is profiting off black womens insecurities?

Not us.

Do you tell the blk ppl that constantly cry about oppression to move back too?
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by banmee(m): 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
1Sharon:

Who profits off rappers and black artists?

Who is profiting of our black hair care products?

Who is profiting off black womens insecurities?

Not us.

Do you tell the blk ppl that constantly cry about oppression to move back too?

Again I am not going to indulge in conspiracy theories with you. No one asked anyone to be rappers. We are all grown. You make your own decisions and take the consequences that come with it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by 1Sharon(f): 11:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
banmee:

Again I am not going to indulge in conspiracy theories with you. No one asked anyone to be rappers. We are all grown. You make your own decisions and take the consequences that come with it.

Conspiracy? Lol, is it a lie that Asians have always profitted off black products? Are you so clueless
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by banmee(m): 11:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
1Sharon:

Conspiracy? Lol, is it a lie that Asians have always profitted off black products? Are you so clueless

Again, I am not going to indulge you. You are giving excuses as to why you cannot adapt to a normal existence in a normal society. Good luck with that mentality.
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by 1Sharon(f): 12:07am On Jan 01, 2021
banmee:

Again, I am not going to indulge you. You are giving excuses as to why you cannot adapt to a normal existence in a normal society. Good luck with that mentality.

Who is you? You lack comprehension, go read my posts again
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by banmee(m): 12:17am On Jan 01, 2021
1Sharon:

Who is you? You lack comprehension, go read my posts again

That's all well and good but it doesn't change what the facts are.
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by E2eGAYMl7: 2:10am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by DedeNkem: 10:51am On Jan 01, 2021
Shabara karara baripubaba!!
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by tucky200(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2021
1Sharon:

Go back to futa Jalon.
look within yourself and stop fighting without a cause the government themselves are the evil people not your fellow citizens
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by 1Sharon(f): 11:14am On Mar 20, 2021
tucky200:
look within yourself and stop fighting without a cause the government themselves are the evil people not your fellow citizens

Fulani are not my fellow citizens! Foh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage / Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.