Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid (76371 Views)

Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial / Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) / Reminisce Shows Off His Rams For Sallah Celebration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Built2last: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
hmmm
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Dregenyi: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
wetin be him work?

4 Likes

Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by omoeast(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mad chilling...I will do the same when I am his age.
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Ofemmanu1: 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
The basterrd suyaman will be licking his lips now.

3 Likes

Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by ElValiente(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
If that's his house. Dude is rich. grin I gotta work hard this new year.

2 Likes

Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Hotzone(m): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
Op, goat not cow
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by riches4me(m): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
Which one come be truck load there?. Don't misinterpret him, I'm not saying he's not rich, but this a fake news.

3 Likes

Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by hisexcellency34: 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
Drug money can be sweet
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by faceland: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
In this buhari era?! shocked
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by stalingraddd(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
You’re too old for this bruh
Fabulousl0l:
E-money baba, may Chukwuokike Abiama bless you largely

Igbos love themselves a lot

My brothers from the waste side, you can still be shouting vanity upon vanity or how did he make his money?

Anambra Amaka
Enugu Amaka
Imo Amaka
Abia Amaka
Ebonyi Amaka

Umu Igbo in south south zone Amaka

May we All see this new year, Isee

7 Likes

Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Lexusgs430: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
Buhari's pets are going down.......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by olisaEze(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
In Igbo culture, ure not a rich man if your wealth is not felt at home hence the nickname and sometimes title, Akulu unor meaning 'his wealth got home'.
Uli youths be wan beat sense enter him and im broda Kcee, before dem focus.

Be there jumping upandan in Lagos shouting "my village pipo will kii me if I go home" when u neva get moni. Life is measured by wine poured forth and not wine drunk.

No better feeling than knowing ure the life of the party. Now compare that to knowing that whenever u come home, families and communities know that even if they can’t garnish their festive dishes like the rich do, they’ll get a taste of that life because of you.

E-Money na Man U bi jaré! grin

6 Likes

Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Drizzy5001(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fine house, I must build my own next year 2021, by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by tyup(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
Come to think of it, it's Goat/Ram that's making this nigga rant for nothing on a trailer that's not even full

Anyways anything to stay Social media relevant

1 Like

Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by stanluiz(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
Anambra is the best place to celebrate festive season like Easter, Christmas And New year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fabulousl0l:

My brothers from the waste side, you can still be shouting vanity upon vanity or how did he make his money?

Anambra Amaka
Enugu Amaka
Imo Amaka
Abia Amaka
Ebonyi Amaka

Igbo love themselves a lot because of goats and cow? clown

you need brain upgrading, stop disgracing Ndigbo with your follow come stuupidity

13 Likes

Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Arabiandude: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
Daxena:
I Just bought four odd from Boliva;
kickoff @ 8pm;
Whats-app;
0 9 1 3 3 0 1 9 2 9 0
Payment after wining?
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
film3four:
Emoney has ordered a trailer load of cows and rams for the 31st night celebration. The trailer arrived at his villa in Anambra State and is being offloaded.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdOHqrDe60/?igshid=1b7ltaesrk212

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZBH7r8cc-c
Time to sacrifice blood for the goddess against next year. Una better repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by 77up(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fabulousl0l:

Anambra Amaka
Enugu Amaka
Imo Amaka
Abia Amaka
Ebonyi Amaka

tribalistic animal undecided

You better don't enter new year with this chronic foolishness undecided

8 Likes

Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by stanluiz(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
He should donates and shared some of the cows to the villagers.
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Seyzcham91(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
grin
merits:
See people gathered like vulture waiting to scavenge lion left over.
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by lebete3000: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
film3four:
Emoney has ordered a trailer load of cows and rams for the 31st night celebration. The trailer arrived at his villa in Anambra State and is being offloaded.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdOHqrDe60/?igshid=1b7ltaesrk212

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZBH7r8cc-c

Ritual tins. Anybody wey chop am must pay with hin destiny...Awoof dey run belle...
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
Dregenyi:
wetin be him work?
Spending money o...abi apart from importation wetin e dey do than to spend money.

1 Like

Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
I swear if u no get money, avoid anambra state from 25th to januaruary 3rd or 4th or depression go do you

4 Likes

Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Seyzcham91(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
hmm! i see! undecided get the money first and come back here to comment and see if it would be same
Factfinder1:
I pray for such wealth and abundance but mine will be going for the advancement of the kingdom of God and to the betterment of mankind

1 Like

Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by SpaceTour: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
Anambra guys are thick.
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Tmlivesport(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
osamz007:
NA AIRFORCE ONE WORK BE THIS NA

HAPPY NEW YEAR NAIRALANDERS

Maybe his other Monica
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Seyzcham91(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
undecided hustle make people dey wonder what you do to make such blessing grin
bigpicture001:
Abeg na wetin b this guy huzle...?
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Kaycee54321(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
cheesy

E for Excess. E money, the odogwu of Anambra.

I will not ask for the source of his wealth because I've never asked why the Agbo seller in my hood is poor.

Na winsh dey ask for source of wealth undecided

2 Likes

Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by pegix(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
Asin when i first hear cow....i fear say baba God when??
But nevertheless na big men thinhs be dat o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. / "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) / David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.