Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid (76374 Views)

Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial / Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) / Reminisce Shows Off His Rams For Sallah Celebration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Lilpen3758: 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
Lorayne:
dude, what's the insult for?
E pain am
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Emeka71(m): 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
osamz007:
NA AIRFORCE ONE WORK BE THIS NA

HAPPY NEW YEAR NAIRALANDERS
Wait a minute but who are those that want to eat the thing.
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by cescky(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
November24:
Sara.... We know.
Nor go eat meat sell your destiny o

What does sara mean please?

A ceremony where you eat and your destiny sold? Can you explain please? Want to learn
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by hotseat: 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
Another Hushpussycat in the making!
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Lorayne(m): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
Lilpen3758:
E pain am
happy new year in advance.
have a nice day smiley
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by DarkJeddi(m): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
Olam09:
Lol why e no buy like 30 cows join. Na sheep and goat full this trailer abeg!
Bad Belle!
Village people!
How many you done BUY for you village!! sad
MONITORING SPIRIT!!
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by DarkJeddi(m): 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
November24:
Sara.... We know.
No come be poor,come be witch join..
Na double wahala for you.. angry
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Tony142: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
November24:
Sara.... We know.

Smart girl #wink
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by 2cribz: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
Im doing my own all by myself,at home. Bombing clients to death. 2021 watch me build this wealth,piss on haters,mess up they health. Strap on,strap off i'm shooting all by myself.

1 Like

Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by DarkJeddi(m): 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Drug money can be sweet
Go and make your own.. shocked
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Lilpen3758: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
Lorayne:
have a nice day smiley
Baba calm down, am just trying to pull ya legs
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by izubext007: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
E-money , show ur people the way to make the money , not how to spend the money on thier stomarch .
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by MarthaGlobal: 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
Worst thing that can happened to human beeing is to be poor and local like you. But trust me, we can't help your situation. You are too deep.
Fabulousl0l:
E-money baba, may Chukwuokike Abiama bless you largely

Igbos love themselves a lot

My brothers from the waste side, you can still be shouting vanity upon vanity or how did he make his money?

Anambra Amaka
Enugu Amaka
Imo Amaka
Abia Amaka
Ebonyi Amaka

Umu Igbo in south south zone Amaka

May we All see this new year, Isee
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Lilpen3758: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
Lorayne:
have a nice day smiley
Am sorry man, am just fooling around
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Lorayne(m): 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
Lilpen3758:
Am sorry man, am just fooling around
Lol, no qualms bro.
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Fabulousl0l(m): 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
MarthaGlobal:
Worst thing that can happened to human beeing is to be poor and local like you. But trust me, we can't help your situation. You are too deep.

Pray, let God bring you to my level
You will forever be grateful
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by mightyhazel: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
Lorayne:
I'm a gambler. what does he do?
Probably a gambler too
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Olakunleyakub(m): 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
Showing off.

Anyway money good Sha..
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by IkpuMmadu: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
Tozilly:
Ara gbagbue ego!
maka chukwu
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Ayobami7(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
ok
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by naijapage(f): 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
film3four:
Emoney has ordered a trailer Sermon Notes load of cows and rams for the 31st night celebration. The trailer arrived at his villa in Anambra State and is being offloaded.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdOHqrDe60/?igshid=1b7ltaesrk212

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZBH7r8cc-c
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fabulousl0l:

My brothers from the waste side, you can still be shouting vanity upon vanity or how did he make his money?

Anambra Amaka
Enugu Amaka
Imo Amaka
Abia Amaka
Ebonyi Amaka

See all the noise. His sponsors are Yoruba officials in Lagos. Tomorrow now you will be abusing Oduduwa
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by studentofTruth: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
film3four:
Emoney has ordered a trailer load of cows and rams for the 31st night celebration. The trailer arrived at his villa in Anambra State and is being offloaded.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdOHqrDe60/?igshid=1b7ltaesrk212

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZBH7r8cc-c

Amen to your prayers! Thank God for you. You have made the money bro, enjoy it. I believe Uli should be bubbling with your presence. It seems you make Uli come alive even more than Dr. ABC Orjiakor.

But I'm really surprised that this video was recorded by you, the E-money himself! I was thinking the video was recorded by one of your boys until I watched it. You have made the money and don't need to prove yourself to anyone again.

Wishing you a happy and prosperous 2021 chief!
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by evans4luv: 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
money shege
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fabulousl0l:

Anambra Amaka
Enugu Amaka
Imo Amaka
Abia Amaka
Ebonyi Amaka

Remove imo from there

We are not igbo people
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by ElValiente(m): 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
culf:

its not by hardwork alone oooo, not by hardwork at all self, Do you believe in God? Grace is what you need, if you have God's grace, whatever you do is back to back success

Thank u Boss. I believe you. If you are a woman pls accept it. Someone did something for me last night I said thanks Boss she said I'm a woman. I said women are boss of all bosses. Respect them like mad. God bless women. The giver of life after God.

1 Like

Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by MrPaul2: 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fabulousl0l:

Anambra Amaka
Enugu Amaka
Imo Amaka
Abia Amaka
Ebonyi Amaka

I thought is your brother from the neck and legs that keep shouting vanity upon vanity grin grin

Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Akuruoulo(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fabulousl0l:

Anambra Amaka
Enugu Amaka
Imo Amaka
Abia Amaka
Ebonyi Amaka

IGBO AMAKA
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Akuruoulo(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
KvngEric:

My brother, I'm igbo too but please shut the f*ck up abeg.
If you wan praise your tribe do it but don't drag other tribes in the process. Them start am no mean say we go follow them do am. Grow up abeg.

SO IT'S WRONG TO PRAISE YOUR TRIBE?
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Coinbased: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by Mycoin(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
To my Christian Brethren,

Before you attend your annual cross-over ritual tomorrow for yet another prophetic rhetoric, please remember that all your favorite prophets prophesied on December 31, 2019 and NONE OF THEM SAW COVID-19, PANDEMIC AND GLOBAL LOCKDOWN.

How could "God" have spoken through his vessels and omitted the most crucial event of the year 2020 that impacted EVERYBODY on the planet?

Something is obviously missing.

If that omission does not make you awaken your critical thinking ability, then nothing will.

God gave you your head for critical thinking. Use it. It is not a decorative accessory on your shoulder.

I come in peace.

#truthissacred
Selah.
Re: Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid by November24(f): 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
cescky:

What does sara mean please?

A ceremony where you eat and your destiny sold? Can you explain please? Want to learn

Ok.
Well as a bini girl Sara is a form of sacrifice,end of year especially. You give to people to eat in exchange for their lucks.

I know what I'm saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. / "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) / David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.