Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Surviving In South Africa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Surviving In South Africa (9904 Views)

₦38,000 Per Night Guest House With 77 Lions In South Africa(Photos) / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War / Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surviving In South Africa by Nicoswit(m): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
naposium:
There is no hate for Nigerians except that our brothers here has done alot of bad things... Human trafficing and drug dealing is a major problem here in south africa.
Ok bro...just being skeptical about SA bcoz of d xenophobic stuffs
Re: Surviving In South Africa by sapphiremystic: 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
Please, what side hustles are available? I'm currently in Pretoria, studying.

naposium:
Yeah you are allowed to do side hustling depending on which area you are.........
Re: Surviving In South Africa by Olamilec(m): 6:12am On Jan 03, 2021
Pesb:
Thank you @olamilec for taking time explain in a clear manner.

Please is the rental quotes on monthly or yearly basis?
Yes, it’s per monthly basis.

I am also interested in knowing how to secure the PR through the acquisition of a property.
It is possible, but that will be on a professional discussion, cause we have to take few things into considerations.

Thanks once again.

Happy New Year
Same to you sir
Re: Surviving In South Africa by Olamilec(m): 6:16am On Jan 03, 2021
naposium:
There is no hate for Nigerians except that our brothers here has done alot of bad things... Human trafficing and drug dealing is a major problem here in south africa.

Very good bro, I can’t say it better than that.
Re: Surviving In South Africa by pufframmy: 6:25am On Jan 03, 2021
Are u a resident Card Holder in SA?

Olamilec:

Very good bro, I can’t say it better than that.
Re: Surviving In South Africa by Olamilec(m): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2021
pufframmy:
Are u a resident Card Holder in SA?

Business Permit Holder
Re: Surviving In South Africa by samtol4(m): 8:18am On Jan 03, 2021
Nicoswit:

Bro...what can you say about the hate for
nigerians in SA...is it worth considering?
I have stay in SA for some years now ... there is no hatred against any country , rather some Nigerians messing up the environment. IF you do what is right and live in a good environment you have not nothing to worry about

4 Likes

Re: Surviving In South Africa by samtol4(m): 8:19am On Jan 03, 2021
Nicoswit:

Ok bro...just being skeptical about SA bcoz of d xenophobic stuffs
Xenophobic stuff is not every day life , all depends on what you are doing

1 Like

Re: Surviving In South Africa by samtol4(m): 8:21am On Jan 03, 2021
Study route remains the easiest and fastest way to settle down in sa ,especially for those who do not qualify for critical skills visa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surviving In South Africa by pufframmy: 8:49am On Jan 03, 2021
alright nice you know i mingle with many and i heard lot in SA
how people go about
Olamilec:

Business Permit Holder
Re: Surviving In South Africa by Reex12(m): 10:58am On Jan 03, 2021
samtol4:
Study route remains the easiest and fastest way to settle down in sa ,especially for those who do not qualify for critical skills visa
how does one get a permanent residence possibly citizenship.
Re: Surviving In South Africa by akoredebaba1: 11:43am On Jan 03, 2021
Op if I'm to process a study visa in sa ... Pls how much do you think will b ok for the total pkg with ticket ...?? Also how abt accommodation there ? The cost n what kind of hustling is avlbl for a study visa holder n what's d pay range ...hope my question ain't too much pls ?
Re: Surviving In South Africa by naposium(m): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
Through life partner permit, critical skill permit or spousal permit... And it ranges from each permit to attain the PR

Reex12:

Re: Surviving In South Africa by naposium(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
Check under south africa visa section

akoredebaba1:
Op if I'm to process a study visa in sa ... Pls how much do you think will b ok for the total pkg with ticket ...?? Also how abt accommodation there ? The cost n what kind of hustling is avlbl for a study visa holder n what's d pay range ...hope my question ain't too much pls ?
Re: Surviving In South Africa by naposium(m): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
Or send me a mail at naposium2002 at g mail dot com

akoredebaba1:
Re: Surviving In South Africa by Nicoswit(m): 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
samtol4:
I have stay in SA for some years now ... there is no hatred against any country , rather some Nigerians messing up the environment. IF you do what is right and live in a good environment you have not nothing to worry about
Ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Surviving In South Africa by Reex12(m): 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
naposium:
Through life partner permit, critical skill permit or spousal permit... And it ranges from each permit to attain the PR

are their schools good too hope no xenophobia in their colleges(masters)

sorry for the frequent questions sir but you just got me intrigued
Re: Surviving In South Africa by naposium(m): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
You just keep talking about xenophobia.... But it's not as hot and hard like the way you are perceiving it.. Have told you what always intrigue xenophobia and why they do attack Nigerians.....so it's your choice of what to think outside sir

Reex12:
are their schools good too hope no xenophobia in their colleges(masters)

sorry for the frequent questions sir but you just got me intrigued
Re: Surviving In South Africa by samtol4(m): 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Reex12:

Study- PR-Citizenship or CSV-PR-CITIZENSHIP

2 Likes

Re: Surviving In South Africa by Aquilapriscilla: 7:15am On Jan 04, 2021
Good day Everyone

How can one study medicine in South Africa on scholarship?
Or is there anyone who study medicine in South Africa?
Re: Surviving In South Africa by samtol4(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Aquilapriscilla:
Good day Everyone

How can one study medicine in South Africa on scholarship?
Or is there anyone who study medicine in South Africa?
You will not be granted to study medicine on scholarship in SA,maybe external scholarships which is not easy to obtain. Getting admission to study medicine in SA is extremely difficult, perhaps some private universities. Contact the schools to know your chances
Re: Surviving In South Africa by Aquilapriscilla: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
samtol4:
You will not be granted to study medicine on scholarship in SA,maybe external scholarships which is not easy to obtain. Getting admission to study medicine in SA is extremely difficult, perhaps some private universities. Contact the schools to know your chances
Thank you for this

1 Like

Re: Surviving In South Africa by Olamilec(m): 6:40am On Jan 08, 2021
HAPPY NEW YEAR �

Am sorry for not been here lately, it is due to some unforeseen circumstances which God had push by.

RANDOM INPUTS AND ADVICE

It doesn’t matter which kind of businesses you’re doing, try to register a company and operate through your company account, e get why!
The Why:
1. You have a standardised identity.
2. Your operated account can be used for insurance
3. For Japaing, it is easy proof of documentations and funding
4. Renting house/apartment will be easy knowing how to use your company documentations
5. Source to helping people back home for visa
6. Supporting documentations
7. Business partnership
And many more.

The System is White, and if you know how to go about or have someone that understands it then you’re very lucky. Hence, let us use this time of Covid-19 Pandemic to teach ourselves the terrains, seek knowledge, relations, business, education, and surviving the system.

Scenarios:
1: Aunty it doesn’t matter maybe you’re selling and hawking food, register a company and be using your company account, you don’t know what is coming your way.
2: Same applies to 2, those people coming to extort you because they understand you don’t have proper documentations to be operating that groceries store / saloon.
3: Brotherly, you have that money ankiri, it is high time you make yourself properly documented even if you don’t have health insurance, and having a lawyer is very cheap (R50p/m) at least cause you don’t know when you will need one.
Re: Surviving In South Africa by samtol4(m): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2021
SA is the gateway to EUROPE,CANADA AND US

4 Likes

Re: Surviving In South Africa by fazbuk(m): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ff
Re: Surviving In South Africa by pufframmy: 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
pls explain how??
cause i know to get a resident permit in SA cost almost 800k nigerian naira
samtol4:
SA is the gateway to EUROPE,CANADA AND US

1 Like

Re: Surviving In South Africa by samtol4(m): 12:06am On Jan 10, 2021
pufframmy:
pls explain how??
cause i know to get a resident permit in SA cost almost 800k nigerian naira
With less than 300k you will get a study permit or which resident is 800K ? No resident permit cost 800k
Re: Surviving In South Africa by pufframmy: 5:50am On Jan 10, 2021
alright

samtol4:
With less than 300k you will get a study permit or which resident is 800K ? No resident permit cost 800k
Re: Surviving In South Africa by naposium(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2021
You can consult me for your study permit..... It's a do it yourself process.... Just gonna give you the guidelines and required document
Re: Surviving In South Africa by Olamilec(m): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2021
samtol4:
On paper the processes is not less than 300k but in reality it is sometimes more than 800k... and we all know the determining factors.
Re: Surviving In South Africa by pufframmy: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
thank you

Olamilec:

On paper the processes is not less than 300k but in reality it is sometimes more than 800k... and we all know the determining factors.
Re: Surviving In South Africa by samtol4(m): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2021
Olamilec:

It is not more than 800k i speak with first hand experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Happened: Uk Settlement Visa In 2 Days. / 21 Weird Laws Of UAE Dubai That Can Land You In Jail / How Is Life As An Illigal Immigrant? In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.