Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Why Ladies Are Not Entitled To Rich Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Are Not Entitled To Rich Guys. (476 Views)

Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Are Not Entitled To Rich Guys. by Freestainworld(m): 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
I am here to counter a particular thread why ladies are entitled to rich guys. first and foremost, we men are not your father nor are we your mother, if a guy can work his way up to become rich, I don't see why a lady cannot achieve such , the same sense we have, you have it too, the same 2legs and 2 hands we have, you got that too, that we are the head of the family doesn't mean you should come and parasite our lives and bring us down to the tail of the family, besides when a lady works hard, she becomes a boss lady, she chooses what happens in her life to a great extent, but when you solely depends on a man for survival, they pass you around like a turntable, you end up becoming a laughing stock, if you are a lady reading this, let this be an eye opener, if you feel I have spoken trash, karma will await for you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Are Not Entitled To Rich Guys. by chatinent: 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
God created hands and legs for a reason.

Don't reason mine is to work money for you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Are Not Entitled To Rich Guys. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mtcheeeeeewwwwwwww!

All these wailing threads should end this year ooo.
Re: Why Ladies Are Not Entitled To Rich Guys. by Bennysam: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
Palema007:
Mtcheeeeeewwwwwwww!

All these wailing threads should end this year ooo.
All those lazy entitled should end this year

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Astrology101: Understanding Women By Zodiac Sign / Sweet Words To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You / S.M.A.N Taskforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.