Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

My Boyfriend Says He Loves Me And Buys Me Everything I Want But He Beats Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Says He Loves Me And Buys Me Everything I Want But He Beats Me (819 Views)

My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. / He Likes Tearing My Pant, I Don’t Know Why: Every Weekend He Buys Me New Pants / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Says He Loves Me And Buys Me Everything I Want But He Beats Me by JUMIAdiscounts: 8:13am On Dec 04, 2021
Use code “DCNDINMA” to get 10% discount on all items on jumia

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years. We started living together about 4 months ago and that’s when everything started going south.
He’s rich so he buys me anything I want and he also tells me he loves me all the time but one thing he does that I don’t like is that he constantly beats me when he gets a little angry.
If I don’t cook food when he’s hungry, he’ll beat me and tell me it’s my duty to feed him.
He beats me for every little thing but always comes back to apologize and say he didn’t mean to that his anger got the best of him.
I really do love him but I don’t know what to do.
Please advice me cry

Use code “DCNDINMA” to get 10% discount on all items on jumia. This code works both on the jumia app and website so if it doesn’t work on the app, try on the website, it’ll work
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Loves Me And Buys Me Everything I Want But He Beats Me by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:24am On Dec 04, 2021
You can't have it all..

Be managing am like that..

You fit ask am for more money.. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Loves Me And Buys Me Everything I Want But He Beats Me by ojun50(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2021
My beating is part of the love too na.

Keep enjoying the love you will be fine.

The money no go let you leave am

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Loves Me And Buys Me Everything I Want But He Beats Me by BigJoe19: 9:24am On Dec 04, 2021
Marry him.
He has money and he is to financially stable, it's better than being with a poor guy that doesn't beat you.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Loves Me And Buys Me Everything I Want But He Beats Me by LKTJ123(m): 9:28am On Dec 04, 2021
I hope he breaks your neck before you'll have sense.
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Loves Me And Buys Me Everything I Want But He Beats Me by Jeremani: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2021
Is obvious u staying bc of the money.
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Loves Me And Buys Me Everything I Want But He Beats Me by LadyD22(f): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2021
Its obvious broke baby boys are all over this post
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Loves Me And Buys Me Everything I Want But He Beats Me by reward9ja12: 10:40am On Dec 04, 2021
Nothing is free , and everything is hard just make your choice.
Love that broke guy that will cherish you or the rich one that will only measure your Worth with your performance in bed
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Loves Me And Buys Me Everything I Want But He Beats Me by LadyD22(f): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2021
JUMIAdiscounts:
Use code “DCNDINMA” to get 10% discount on all items on jumia

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years. We started living together about 4 months ago and that’s when everything started going south.
He’s rich so he buys me anything I want and he also tells me he loves me all the time but one thing he does that I don’t like is that he constantly beats me when he gets a little angry.
If I don’t cook food when he’s hungry, he’ll beat me and tell me it’s my duty to feed him.
He beats me for every little thing but always comes back to apologize and say he didn’t mean to that his anger got the best of him.
I really do love him but I don’t know what to do.
Please advice me cry

Use code “DCNDINMA” to get 10% discount on all items on jumia. This code works both on the jumia app and website so if it doesn’t work on the app, try on the website, it’ll work

He'll never change oh
He's going to get worse , I doubt I can be that attached in 2 years to make me stay till now , you need to inform your friends first , or someone you trust , its easier to ignore yourself but when someone else is saying it , its easier to listen , cut him off as soon as you feel it , block him and avoid him in all ways , stay with a stubborn friend that can fight you from being with him , my friend went through the same thing but it was different coz the prickling was broke to his bones , whenever I sent her anything he would accuse her of using me to lie and hide money that men were giving her, even her mama understood my relationship with her is it boyfren that want to talk ( small dey shake oh grin) , its been months since they separated we celebrated that day coz it was overdue mehn
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Loves Me And Buys Me Everything I Want But He Beats Me by Scholarbuzze: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2021
Love is blinding your eye

(1) (Reply)

Inside The Fathala Reserve Where You Can Do Anything With The Lions Only.... / Many Have Not Yet Understood Why God Warned Us Against Premarital Sex / What The "Table" Really Means To Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.