Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,058 members, 7,956,950 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha (19179 Views)

Imo: Okorocha Mocks Ihedioha, Says Governor Behaving Like Reps Member / "Hope Uzodinma Can't Win Election In Imo" - Okorocha / My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by Plut01: 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by Mayng01(m): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
Okay
Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by gungab(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
In coma
Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by SmartPolician: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
Macphenson:

So all of a sudden you just realized that Rochas Okoroawusa is a liability to your evil party?

I remember how you are your Co travellers were demonizing the good people of Imo state because of this foolish governor.

Telling us that we hated him because of his alligence to Bihari, today he is now a liability.

Typical of the useless evil APC .

Let me remind you of those your useless party have used and dumped.

BUKOLA SARAKI
ATIKU ABUBAKAR
DINO MELAYE
SHEHU SANI
BUBA GALADIMA

THOSE IN LINE

OSHIOMHOLE
ROCHAS OKOROAWUSA
BOLA AHMED TINUBU

we are watching the drama, it's being more interesting

Rochas Okorocha will win his senatorial election even if he joins an unknown party because:

1. He is rich so he can afford to buy votes.

2. He has touched many lives in Imo State and elsewhere in Nigeria

3. He is a good speaker. The only politician who can beat Rochas Okorocha in this regard is probably Osinbajo.

4. He is a best-in-class marketer/con artist. That man will sell poison to people and they will gladly take it.

Go and Mark these words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by Greathedger: 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
It means your aim has been achieved.For egocentric reasons, you chosed your son in law to succeed you just to cause confusion.You will be president on the platform of the political party you will form.
Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by Openyamind111(m): 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by bjprodint(f): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
Abeg i need a job even if na factory work.am a single mom.my kids didnt attend sch.last term due to money,they cant stay home again this new term.pls help me,am desperate
Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by Iamsane: 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
But they want APC presidential ticket. Hehe
Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by SIRRITE: 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
I wonder when we will forget parties and focus on a candidate's credibility and past record.
I just dream for a new pattern and candidate acceptancy not because of a party but becos a candidate personality. Bleep apc,forck pdp,fork political parties.
Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by okadoo: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
How can the party breath when you have embezzled all the state money.
Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by Macphenson: 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
SmartPolician:

Rochas Okorocha will win his senatorial election even if he joins an unknown party because:

1. He is rich so he can afford to buy votes.

2. He has touched many lives in Imo State and elsewhere in Nigeria

3. He is a good speaker. The only politician who can beat Rochas Okorocha in this regard is probably Osinbajo.

4. He is a best-in-class marketer/con artist. That man will sell poison to people and they will gladly take it.

Go and Mark these words.

That was then,this is now.

Why didn't his son in-law win election.

He was making noise then because he was in power. Ever since he left Douglas house, he is no longer relevant in the scheme of things, little wonder he is always making noise like a pouching child.

Imo state is not Lagos State.

Go and ask other governors before him, where are they today.
Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by MrRegret: 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
JEWELofHELL:
Rochas Okorocha is a BIG LIABILITY to our beloved APC, the party given to us by God Almighty Himself. So what to do? He should be DUMPED into the TRASH CAN of our great country, the PDP.. That's where all our trash is dumped!

As for that stinking Abia State governor, he should remain in the gutters with the PIGS (Nnamdi Kanu's description).. Cos there's NO ROOM for him in the APC...

Meanwhile, I congratulate all the patriotic Nigerians on Twitter currently trending "Buhari'sTrain"... More infrastructures are coming, all thanks to the earthly God of Infrastructure, President Muhammadu Buhari, for making this possible. I am happy, especially as you guys are rubbing it in the faces of wailers - the enemies of Nigeria - who have intentionally blinded themselves to the awesome things going on in the country, but instead, would scavenge every nook and cranny for fake news and hate speech to peddle.. Thank you for putting them to shame..

Thank you all good people of Nigeria.
Thank you all hardworking youth of Nigeria.
Thank you all well-meaning Nigerians.
Thank you all lovers of democracy.
Thank you all lovers of truth.
Thank you all Nairaland Patriots.
Thank you President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless you all!
Amen!

SilverNorGold

JEWELofHELL

Can u see the similarity of the handwriting

Meanwhile

No it should go this way

Bleep you all bad people of Nigeria.
Bleep you all hardworking scammer youth of Nigeria.
Bleep you all Covetous Nigerians.
Bleep you all Destroyers of democracy.
Bleep you all lovers of lies.
Bleep you all 30k Nairaland Patriots.
And yes
Bleep you President Muhammadu Buhari. Yes Bleep u
God bless you Jesus
Amen!
Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by favor914: 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
longetivity:
APC is a fvcking disorganised political party
Then what do we call their number one opposition PDP, if the one in power is confused?
Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by AprokoGirl: 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
Macphenson:

So all of a sudden you just realized that Rochas Okoroawusa is a liability to your evil party?

I remember how you are your Co travellers were demonizing Sermon Notes the good people of Imo state because of this foolish governor.

Telling us that we hated him because of his alligence to Bihari, today he is now a liability.

Typical of the useless evil APC .

Let me remind you of those your useless party have used and dumped.

BUKOLA SARAKI
ATIKU ABUBAKAR
DINO MELAYE
SHEHU SANI
BUBA GALADIMA

THOSE IN LINE

OSHIOMHOLE
ROCHAS OKOROAWUSA
BOLA AHMED TINUBU

we are watching the drama, it's being more interesting
Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by Jostoman: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
Na Family issue
Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by Kingspin(m): 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
APC never won the IMO governorship election in the first place.

#Supreme court governor
Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by Mrtaye: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

You deserved to be tied and slaughtered then grilled for your meat to be eaten by vultures

Or you should be thrown into the den of crocodile to be eaten that is the only place you can be useful.

Ofcourse Buhari zombies lost their senses since 2015 a loss you can never recover for life.

sad

Please take it easy
Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by Dollanaira: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
Really
Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by AsawanaDgreat: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Give Imo APC covid-19 oxygen to breathe well
Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by Sunnyja: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
JEWELofHELL:
Rochas Okorocha is a BIG LIABILITY to our beloved APC, the party given to us by God Almighty Himself. So what to do? He should be DUMPED into the TRASH CAN of our great country, the PDP.. That's where all our trash is dumped!

As for that stinking Abia State governor, he should remain in the gutters with the PIGS (Nnamdi Kanu's description).. Cos there's NO ROOM for him in the APC...

Meanwhile, I congratulate all the patriotic Nigerians on Twitter currently trending "Buhari'sTrain"... More infrastructures are coming, all thanks to the earthly God of Infrastructure, President Muhammadu Buhari, for making this possible. I am happy, especially as you guys are rubbing it in the faces of wailers - the enemies of Nigeria - who have intentionally blinded themselves to the awesome things going on in the country, but instead, would scavenge every nook and cranny for fake news and hate speech to peddle.. Thank you for putting them to shame..

God bless you all!
Amen!

Can anything good come out of HELL?!
Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by InvertedHammer: 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
/
Nigeria politics where the successor is usually worse than the predecessor. Just like in GEJ vs PMB, Imo people thought they'd hit rock bottom with Okorocha until Uzodinma showed up. Now Imo State is at standstill. Uzodinma appears confused and overwhelmed by the office he occupies.

/
Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by EmekaA125(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
greatiyk4u:
Rochas should know that he is in the past now......

Allow Hope continue with his 3R
Writing Okorocha off in Imo State will be his greatest undoing. Time shall tell shaa
Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by Gamblex(m): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
the same Apc biafra people will vote for 2023 and loose hypocrite people
Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by jcross19: 11:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
JEWELofHELL:

God bless you all!
Amen!

I pity the womb that conceived you... Your moniker speaks it all....
Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by E2eGAYMl7: 1:46am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Landmine Kills 5 Soldiers, Injures 15 Others In Borno / Politicians Who Moved To APC In 2021 / APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.