Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army (11147 Views)

If This Information Is True.....then The Week Will Be Interesting. / If This Is True, Then PDP And Atiku Are Strategic! (pic) / Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Smashspesh(m): 11:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

trash.

Yeah, because you can't counter it.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
Smashspesh:

how do you counter nonsense?
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by sharpwriter(m): 11:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Not long ago we read how American soldiers successfully came to Nigeria and rescued their countryman. The operation well planned and executed without much noise .

Just look at Nigeria soldiers walking around the bush as if they are acting Nollywood video and worst of all same people you are looking for are the ones taking your pictures and be posting on net .

That is to say if this is really an aggressive situation, none of these Soldiers will leave that bush alive because they will be smoked out..

This is a bad precedence because it shows that probably there is no logistics or preparation before NA carries out an operation..

Just like go boys and find them without proper logistics.

Whosoever that sanctioned this disappointing and humiliating operation should be fired from the military..

This is a bad signal on how army operates and it's strength.

Lol... A good sniper will take them all out!
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 11:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
Smashspesh:

It's about to be a new year, and I wouldn't start it with a banter.

I was born & brought up in Lagos, Yaba. I know the westerners. They don't travel. Most of you guys even your graduates can't differentiate between SS & SE if asked. So I wont be bothered about seeing SE as less developed to the SW.

Do you live in Lagos? Have you been to Adeniji Adele? Where Yorubas urinate and excrete into a bucket and wait till in rains before disposing them into the gutters?

Have you been to Ajegunles: the real one and the one at Ikorodu area?

I can go on and on.

Brother, there's no heaven anywhere in Naija. In fact, I can confidently tell you that there's no single company in Ondo town. Maybe in Akure.

The little development there are Igbos selling in Boutique, and phone shops.

The Yorubas there only live on Bet9ja and pilfering.

Stop hyping your SW. The little goings are still Igbo men running them
imagine saying Nigerians run U.S.A and Canada because 95% of Nigerians there are expatriate, Middle class people with good jobs. while a large proportion of Americans lives on Government support, In tents, criminal gangs in Chicago e.t.c

while fast majority of Nigerians lives in Abject poverty at home..

that could be liken to this nonsense you said, Lagos is a Yorubaland, it's plausible to see people living below the poverty line, why? because they are visible, they are the majority.

the same way you find millions of homeless and poor people in America while you hardly see a poor Nigerian immigrant, why? because Americans are visible due to their large population...

Lagos attract the best of Ibos
America attract the best of Nigerians

that does not mean there are no poor Ibos (infact SE is the poorest in Southern Nigeria)
that does not mean there are no poor Nigerians at home (just because majority of Nigerian immigrants are living a comfortable lifestyle)

can you see that you are mad?

Ondo town is known for being the cocoa hub of Nigeria, how many companies does Owerri, Enugu and Abakaliki has?

fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 11:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
Smashspesh:

let me modify some part of my previous post.

it's not that Lagos only attract the best of Ibos per say, it also attract degenerates like hawkers, prostitutes e.t.c. but they cannot be visible like the locals.

when a Yoruba man travels to Enugu or any ibo state, he will come across people you describe in that garbage, he is gonna see pigs roaming the uchanja market, Hahah, he's gonna see beggers.. e.t.c and will only see Yorubas working in banks with few people Hawking Agbo.

now his narration on Nairaland would be Enugu is full of Beggers, underemployed people, The markets are eyesore, why? because during his brief stay in Enugu he mostly saw Ibos while majority of Yorubas there are working in banks.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Smashspesh(m): 11:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

imagine saying Nigerians run U.S.A and Canada because 95% of Nigerians there are expatriate, Middle class people with good jobs. while a large proportion of Americans lives on Government support, In tents, criminal gangs in Chicago e.t.c

while fast majority of Nigerians lives in Abject poverty at home..

that could be liken to this nonsense you said, Lagos is a Yorubaland, it's plausible to see people living below the poverty line, why? because they are visible, they are the majority.

the same way you find millions of homeless and poor people in America while you hardly see a poor Nigerian immigrant, why? because Americans are visible due to their large population...

Lagos attract the best of Ibos
America attract the best of Nigerians

that does not mean there are no poor Ibos (infact SE is the poorest in Southern Nigeria)
that does not mean there are no poor Nigerians at home (just because majority of Nigerian immigrants are living a comfortable lifestyle)

can you see that you are mad?

Ondo town is known for being the cocoa hub of Nigeria, how many companies does Owerri, Enugu and Abakaliki has?

fool.

Sorry, I thought am doing this with human. Can't stand your ad hominem and ad ignorantian fallacies.

Enjoy. You win.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
Smashspesh:

Sorry, I thought am doing this with human. Can't stand your ad hominem and ad ignorantian fallacies.

Enjoy. You win.
yes, according to NBS, South East is the poorest region in southern Nigeria, do you want a link to that?..

and my outburst was Borne out of these usual bring him down syndrome of an average ibo man.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 11:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
Smashspesh:

Enjoy. You win.
I modified my last message if you care Sha.

you said there are no companies in Ondo town but how many companies are there in Enugu and Owerri are they not civil servant towns?
how many companies are in Nsukka?
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Smashspesh(m): 12:10am On Jan 01, 2021
LukasPodolski:

I modified my last message if you care Sha.

you said there are no companies in Ondo town but how many companies are there in Enugu and Owerri are they not civil servant towns?
how many companies are in Nsukka?

So can we now believe that naija is all shithole with all states still struggling with human amenities like I pointed out earlier?
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Smashspesh(m): 12:19am On Jan 01, 2021
LukasPodolski:

yes, according to NBS, South East is the poorest region in southern Nigeria, do you want a link to that?..

and my outburst was Borne out of these usual bring him down syndrome of an average ibo man.

When it comes to naija matter, I hardly follow those shitty stats. I live here and see things myself. Tell me if those stats are based on real figures like education, individual contributory figures, and so on rather than states with large oil wells where they will milk.

Go to the so called "doing well states" and see things.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by engrchykae(m): 1:20am On Jan 01, 2021
Redcrafton:

...will the Igbos be leaving with skull mining which is your main value and norm... smiley

Lies...you are the main one Nigeria advocate...The north do not care as much as the SW.
the Southwest is really scared of disintegration,they need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs them
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by oluwadabira111(m): 1:22am On Jan 01, 2021
LukasPodolski:

trash.
Not trash bro he actually made some sense. I was born and brought up in Lagos.No region is perfect
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Smashspesh(m): 1:42am On Jan 01, 2021
[quote author=oluwadabira111 post=97600924]Not trash bro he actually made some sense. I was born and brought up in Lagos. No region is perfect

Abi na, omo iya.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by nobilie: 10:28am On Jan 01, 2021
Abeg, army moves in formation. How can you have a single soldier combing the forest?
This is a make up video. If you believe it, its your business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by favor914: 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
engrchykae:
the Southwest is really scared of disintegration,they need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs them
What kind of dunce engineer are you Mr Chike? Which sane minded human being will like disintegration of a society thereby leading to anarchy?
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by engrchykae(m): 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
favor914:
What kind of dunce engineer are you Mr Chike? Which sane minded human being will like disintegration of a society thereby leading to anarchy?
you are the hypocritical dunce who pretends not to know that chief awolowo had agreement with the north before supporting the north to fight Biafra.
One of those conditions was the closure of Calabar seaport so as to keep using apapa.
Evil people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Says Sensitive Election Materials No Longer To Be Kept With CBN / Philip Shaibu Sues Obaseki, Edo Assembly Urges Court To Halt Impeachment / Saraki May Be Going Through Corruption Trial, But We Stand By Him - Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.