Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB (54603 Views)

Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB / Morenike Toyin Folayan: I Divorced Because Of My Career / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Highhhio(m): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2021
Congratulations, may God see you through in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by TruthinAction: 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
frog12:
no. unless the questions were very easy in further math.
further math is more difficult than normal math. that person may have even cheated. how can you get a C6 in normal math and A1 in further math. no sense here.

He didn't cheat. He just spent more time on further maths. He is a brilliant students.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Drone95(m): 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
ksstroud:

Lol
Daughter from where?...
tongue
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by frog12: 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
go and check the topics of both subjects again. you will definitely need to study for a further math exam, but for normal math, you can sleep and do the exam

TruthinAction:

He didn't cheat. He just spent more time on further maths. He is a brilliant students.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by TruthinAction: 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
frog12:
go and check the topics of both subjects again. you will definitely need to study for a further math exam, but for normal math, you can sleep and do the exam

I wrote both further maths and mathematics. Yes, maths is definitely much easier but lack of practice can make you forget a few principles. Like I said, he probably spent more time in further mathematics and neglected mathematics.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Admitwithschola: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
Sheggy13:
This girl is truly exceptional. What impressed me most is the IELTS score of 8.5/9.0 especially at her level of just being a Secondary school leaver. This is the same IELTS that many Master's and PhD holders have written and not gotten close to that score of 8.5 after several attempts yet this young girl aced it at once. Bravo.

Well said.

And just one correction -- she took it in SS3
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Admitwithschola: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
DECLAN2015:

My sister results was like this but got f9 in biology.As a science student myself i was curious,later she confessed to me that the in igilator was strict on the day of biology but allow fhe teacher to help them im other subject.

Congrat to the lady if truly she did that without any imput.

The last part of the last sentence sounds so so to me. But let me don't drag it, since you spoke well in the first half of the sentence.

For anyone's information, she took UK equivalent of junior waec when she was in JS3. Guess what she scored? All A's.....

This one don dey get A's tey tey tey. Didn't start last year.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Admitwithschola: 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
blackslayer:
America gladly welcomes you! I wonder why you waisted your time taking Jamb!

Good point.

But it was so prove that she can tear JAMB. She even underperformed her target because of some mistakes which we do not understand their source till date. The target was to get 400 in Jamb, but sadly result came out as 335. She manage am sha. 335 no bad LOL
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Admitwithschola: 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
Gerrard59:

95% of black people reside in Sub-Saharan Africa. Collectively, Caucasians have proved to be developed judging by their spread in the Americas and Australasia. Your last statement is OKOTO because if someone is smart, that smartness should reflect in the person's living standards, something that is not exhibiting itself in Sub-Saharan Africa - home to the vast majority of black people.

What sort of intelligence is that?

What about the bad environment (due to a long time of bad leadership - case in point naija) that is dragging back some people?

Now, you may argue that the bad environment or bad leadership, etc, is due to one thing or the other. That could be right, but that would be another point entirely.

Environment counts.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Admitwithschola: 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Martinez39s:
Why should they have withheld her result? Even if they wanted to withhold the result, they should not have withheld it till it cost her a possible admission. Such irrational, thoughtless and disappointing attitude from WAEC unnecessarily delays geniuses who merited their exceptional results.

Hmmm..There was a reason, but I won't say it.

But let's just say thank God her results were released, because some places for burn smiley
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Campuslink: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2021
Dagger111:
Opor. Her Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) score is very attractive. Mo for oo

Congrats! Could you tell her score?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

60 Acronyms You Might Not Know Their Meaning !!! / What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result / Can I Do Masters In Nigeria With A Second Class Lower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.