Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB (54606 Views)

Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB / Morenike Toyin Folayan: I Divorced Because Of My Career / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
AlphaBeta130:
Dont say this again. What you should say is that when a lady wants to be intelligent, she becomes intelligent in an extreme way.
Gender doesn't make anyone smarter.
But I want to see how the girls will reply me.

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by frog12: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
what is trolling? i say i am smart pass her

Sheggy13:

I can see now that you're just trolling. Sorry for taking you seriously initially.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by 9gerian: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
That name rings a bell...

Probably a grandchild to colonel Victor Banjo (1930-1967) who fought on the Biafra side during the civil war.

Congrats girl!!!

micronut:
While the going year 2020 comes with its ups and down, this young Nigerian, Morenike Victor-Banjo Indeed made some remarkable Academic records in 2020 with 9A1's in WAEC and 335/400 in Jamb, and many more that deserve accolades.

Miss Victory Victor-Banjo finished recently from Princeton School Surulere Lagos. Her result was withheld by WAEC and released recently after a month in December, probably being checked thoroughly by the Exam body.

She recounted on her linkedin account how she cries almost everyday because of this ugly development from WAEC, and this even affected her admission into a school.

Victory Morenike equally also aced her Jamb by scoring 335 out of 400, and she says she's open to scholarship and funding opportunities.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/victory-yinka-banjo_nigerianews-activity-6747199203610501120-HqA2

See her other high scores credits in the Pictures below.

Proud girl making her parents proud..

Best wishes Morenike Victor-Banjo.

Let's celebrate academic excellence too.

© Omoelublog

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by lexy2014: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
micronut:
While the going year 2020 comes with its ups and down, this young Nigerian, Morenike Victor-Banjo Indeed made some remarkable Academic records in 2020 with 9A1's in WAEC and 335/400 in Jamb, and many more that deserve accolades.

Miss Victory Victor-Banjo finished recently from Princeton School Surulere Lagos. Her result was withheld by WAEC and released recently after a month in December, probably being checked thoroughly by the Exam body.

She recounted on her linkedin account how she cries almost everyday because of this ugly development from WAEC, and this even affected her admission into a school.

Victory Morenike equally also aced her Jamb by scoring 335 out of 400, and she says she's open to scholarship and funding opportunities.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/victory-yinka-banjo_nigerianews-activity-6747199203610501120-HqA2

© Omoelublog

Let her enroll in d next edition of BBN in order to get d needed recognition for her scholarly achievements. BBN 2021 beckons as d new year is just a few hours away
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by uBuNiT: 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
Victor Banjo ? That traitor ?
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by lovetterrison(m): 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
I beg the parent in Gods name export her straight to the United state Canada or Australia .. Nigeria doesn’t like genius like this

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Lovelyn451(f): 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
victory!!!
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by lebete3000: 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
micronut:

© Omoelublog

If na those other tribes now, dem no go gree us hear word...

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by SJay7(m): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
Las las na one dullard somewhere go chop dis girl. Naso e dy be
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by pyro62(m): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
pusskhole:

Further maths A1?

This one na Einstein descendant.

E shock me sef
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by hupo: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
ucheemmadu18:
I know book pass this girl.
No be lie, you know book but she know books
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by hupo: 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
ucheemmadu18:
I know book pass this girl.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Olisehinnocent: 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
Why must she come from Afonja republic angry angry angry this nearly spoil my day but I realized that her main dad is an igbo man cheesy cheesy igbo amaka grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by oluwatoyosi8755: 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
:I no BELIEVE this one. at her age getting A1 in FURTHER MATH, maybe the questions were EASY, very EASY i got B2 in further maths. Then A1 in Maths. It is very possible to get A1 in further maths
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by amuwo1980: 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
Beauty and brains
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by ksstroud: 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
Wow...
On that IELTS and SAT scores, I bow for you young girl....
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Drone95(m): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
Congrats my daughter
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by ksstroud: 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
Drone95:
Congrats my daughter

Daughter from where?...
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by salford1: 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
lovetterrison:
I beg the parent in Gods name export her straight to the United states, Canada or Australia .. Nigeria doesn’t like genius like this
Fixed
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by frog12: 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
ah, it must be the NAME. THEY are giving her free As. I will change my surname to AWOLOWO.

9gerian:
That name rings a bell...

Probably a grandchild to colonel Victor Banjo (1930-1967) who fought on the Biafra side during the civil war.

Congrats girl!!!

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Gerrard59(m): 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
HellVictorinho:

But no race is inferior or superior.
I know the HDI or GDP shows how healthy the economy is.
Also,it's not all the white-dominated countries that have a very healthy economy.
Furthermore,it's not all the black-dominated countries that have an economy that is so sick.

Agreed that not all Caucasian countries are rich but there are more Caucasian dominated countries that are richer than black dominated countries. Also, the vast majority of the poorest countries in the world are in Sub-Saharan Africa - the dominant environment of black people. How then can such a race be said to be intellectually superior when their dominant environment contains more poor people than the entire Caucasian race? Huh?

Additionally, economics is everything as the richer an economy, the richer her people and wealth begets power. No one disrespects a rich person. In the 20th century, Japanese maltreated the Chinese and they (Chinese) could not do anything about it. Today, the Japanese dare not try to abuse or mock them because the Chinese are rich, in fact, richer than the Japanese. That is what a sound and functioning economy can do - generate wealth and make you powerful. Question is: how many black dominated countries have a trillion dollar economy? None. Check the top twenty poorest countries, the majority are black dominated.

But how can the economy of any country be healthy when smart(yes I mean smart)or/and wicked or/and greedy people get imposed upon the citizens by whatever political party so that whatever election will ensure whatever government that will ensure that the environment/country is more favourable to their friends or/and families?

Then, those people cannot claim to be intelligent. There are corrupt people everywhere but there has been no Chinese or Korean politician who has stashed money in any African country. If the elites (the most intelligent and exposed) of a particular race cannot engineer development in their place, then that race cannot claim to be intelligent. Individually, there are intelligent black people. However, collectively, black people are not intelligent because there is no way they can be when there is no developed black country. What sort of intelligence is that?

There are things that can be done but there are also people that can choose not to do them.
The responsibility/duty of the government is the biggest since it has powers derived by whatever drama.
Those powers give it control over the resources of a nation.
So,it doesn't really make sense to say any race is superior or inferior when it cannot be united towards competing with another race.
Ultimately, it's impossible for any race to be inferior or superior because every race is indispensable to the continuity of humanity or/and every race has people that have whatever significance/relevance to the people of some other race

All na big grammar you dey blow. When you have one black dominated country that is as developed as South Korea, please let me know.

"Black people are intellectually superior"

Yet there are more poor people in black dominated countries than anywhere in the world. How can a race be said to be intelligent yet her people live in squalor and deprivation? Of what use is such intelligence?

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Equity15(m): 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
honeybadgerX:

Haha, at her age Einstein was just an average kid ooo, nobody knew him and there was nothing special about him until when he finished from Poly and Got that low paying Job , Trust me if not for the adversary Einstein faced at his adult age no one will know him, Congrats Girl This is Excellence at its peak
guy? Really? Go and read Einstein's biography and see what baba did at 12

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Gerrard59(m): 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
Sheggy13:
This girl is truly exceptional. What impressed me most is the IELTS score of 8.5/9.0 especially at her level of just being a Secondary school leaver. This is the same IELTS that many Master's and PhD holders have written and not gotten close to that score of 8.5 after several attempts yet this young girl aced it at once. Bravo.

She is young (more brain power), less responsibilities, more time, fresh out of secondary school (the bedrock of proper English language education) etc.

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Gerrard59(m): 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
oluwatoyosi8755:
:I no BELIEVE this one. at her age getting A1 in FURTHER MATH, maybe the questions were EASY, very EASY i got B2 in further maths. Then A1 in Maths. It is very possible to get A1 in further maths

Go through your post and see your contradictions. undecided

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gerrard59:

Agreed that not all Caucasian countries are rich but there are more Caucasian dominated countries that are richer than black dominated countries. Also, the vast majority of the poorest countries in the world are in Sub-Saharan Africa - the dominant environment of black people. How then can such a race be said to be intellectually superior when their dominant environment contains more poor people than the entire Caucasian race? Huh?

Additionally, economics is everything as the richer an economy, the richer her people and wealth begets power. No one disrespects a rich person. In the 20th century, Japanese maltreated the Chinese and they (Chinese) could not do anything about it. Today, the Japanese dare not try to abuse or mock them because the Chinese are rich, in fact, richer than the Japanese. That is what a sound and functioning economy can do - generate wealth and make you powerful. Question is: how many black dominated countries have a trillion dollar economy? None. Check the top twenty poorest countries, the majority are black dominated.

Then, those people cannot claim to be intelligent. There are corrupt people everywhere but there has been no Chinese or Korean politician who has stashed money in any African country. If the elites (the most intelligent and exposed) of a particular race cannot engineer development in their place, then that race cannot claim to be intelligent. Individually, there are intelligent black people. However, collectively, black people are not intelligent because there is no way they can be when there is no developed black country. What sort of intelligence is that?

All na big grammar you dey blow. When you have one black dominated country that is as developed as South Korea, please let me know.

Yet there are more poor people in black dominated countries than anywhere in the world. How can a race be said to be intelligent yet her people live in squalor and deprivation? Of what use is such intelligence?
You are wrong.
It doesn't make sense to use words like "collectively" when all blacks don't remain in one place or/and when all whites don't remain in one place.
In fact,they cannot remain in one place.
Ultimately, the generalization is nonsense because the economy of a country is not healthy as a result of smart people only but also about less greedy/less wicked people.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by calcal: 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Congrat, go join them in USA.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by ridbell01(m): 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
They will not give her Ambassador now but if BBNaija now eeeen
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by jaxxy(m): 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
Justmeal:
Oh myyyyyyyy!!!!!! Just take a look at her SAT score! See brain! Chai!

Next thing she’s off to Canada or uk. Can’t blame them though. undecided
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by frog12: 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
what is this you are WRITING

just say the POOREST CAUCASIAN country is richer than the RICHEST BLACK nation grin grin grin

Gerrard59:

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Fixed: 10:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
pusskhole:

Further maths A1?

This one na Einstein descendant.

E shock me too!
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by frog12: 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
what!?
you no see the name? Victor-Banjo. war actor!! na easy free As be that!
all the teacher will come, you are related to Col victor banjo?? ah, mine pickin, sorry. take this for christmas present, easy A.

Gerrard59:

She is young (more brain power), less responsibilities, more time, fresh out of secondary school (the bedrock of proper English language education) etc.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gerrard59:

This is baseless.
I said no race is superior or inferior.
But you keep arguing against what I never stated.
Besides, it's not just about smartness.
Are you even an economist?
Do you also know what competition can cause?
Furthermore,being rich doesn't mean you are smarter.
There is also something (abstract) called luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

60 Acronyms You Might Not Know Their Meaning !!! / What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result / Can I Do Masters In Nigeria With A Second Class Lower

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61