Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB (54635 Views)

Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB / Morenike Toyin Folayan: I Divorced Because Of My Career / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by frog12: 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
but your country keep BEGGING the caucasian countries for LOAN grin grin grin grin

HellVictorinho:

This is baseless.
I said no race is superior or inferior.
But you keep arguing against what I never stated.
Besides, it's not just about smartness.
Are you even an economist?
Do you also know what competition can cause?
Furthermore,being rich doesn't mean you are smarter.
There is also something (abstract) called luck.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by xxxXXXxxx: 10:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
So brilliant!
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
frog12:
but your country keep BEGGING the caucasian countries for LOAN grin grin grin grin

Rubbish!!!!!
How does that show blacks are intellectually inferior?
It's impossible for any race to be intellectually inferior or superior.
But it seems like English can be too difficult for you to understand.
The other guy called it big big grammar.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Grandamante: 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
Iruobean:
She deserves scholarship to PHD level, this will encourage other young minds coming up but no, they rather pour the money to sponsor BBnaija or Pool the money as gifts for BBnaija fans.

*Spit on the floor*

Congratulations girl.

u guys are getting it wrong. Those sponsoring bb9ja make a lot of money from the sponsorships. They are investors. They give money to make more money. It is not charity. Sponsoring this girl is charity. U donate money for free. Such is Cowbell mathematics, scholarships and the rest giveaways. Stop this ur entitlement mentality. No organisation owes ur nothing except ur government.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Grandamante: 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
A
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Emeka71(m): 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
Congratulations babe.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by DECLAN2015(m): 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fixed:

E shock me too!

My sister results was like this but got f9 in biology.As a science student myself i was curious,later she confessed to me that the in igilator was strict on the day of biology but allow fhe teacher to help them im other subject.

Congrat to the lady if truly she did that without any imput.

2 Likes

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by dododawa1: 10:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
Yoruba first in education, others follow.

2 Likes

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Blackdisciple(m): 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
Blessed ...
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by dododawa1: 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
SJay7:
Las las na one dullard somewhere go chop dis girl. Naso e dy be
see your thinking FISH
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by blackslayer: 11:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
America gladly welcomes you! I wonder why you waisted your time taking Jamb!
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by nnamdi640: 11:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
BBN fans will not see this one now.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by adebopo: 11:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
micronut:
Check more of her Academic Records and follow our page for more interesting stories and contents around Nigeria.

https://www.facebook.com/1475393255873587/posts/3638784849534406/
I Celebrated her.
All the best in your future endeavours in sha Allahu
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Gerrard59(m): 11:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
HellVictorinho:

This is baseless.
I said no race is superior or inferior.
But you keep arguing against what I never stated.
Besides, it's not just about smartness.
Are you even an economist?
Do you also know what competition can cause?
Furthermore,being rich doesn't mean you are smarter.
There is also something (abstract) called luck.

Yeah, Japan, China, Singapore, Brazil, Malaysia etc., got to where they are via luck.

Being rich connotes smartness, so I don't know where you got that idea that being rich does not connote smartness. Any rich person (at least legitimate) is smart to a great extent. Generating wealth is not done by fo0lish persons.

I reiterate my stance: blacks cannot claim to be intellectually superior when there is no single black dominated country that is as developed as South Korea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Gerrard59(m): 11:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
HellVictorinho:

You are wrong.
It doesn't make sense to use words like "collectively" when all blacks don't remain in one place or/and when all whites don't remain in one place.
In fact,they cannot remain in one place.

Ultimately, the generalization is nonsense because the economy of a country is not healthy as a result of smart people only but also about less greedy/less wicked people.

95% of black people reside in Sub-Saharan Africa. Collectively, Caucasians have proved to be developed judging by their spread in the Americas and Australasia. Your last statement is OKOTO because if someone is smart, that smartness should reflect in the person's living standards, something that is not exhibiting itself in Sub-Saharan Africa - home to the vast majority of black people.

What sort of intelligence is that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gerrard59:

Yeah, Japan, China, Singapore, Brazil, Malaysia etc., got to where they are via luck.

Being rich connotes smartness, so I don't know where you got that idea that being rich does not connote smartness. Any rich person (at least legitimate) is smart to a great extent. Generating wealth is not done by fo0lish persons.

I reiterate my stance: blacks cannot claim to be intellectually superior when there is no single black dominated country that is as developed as South Korea.
Pure Nonsense!!!!
I never said being rich shows foolishness!!!!
You're still arguing against what I never stated and that doesn't make sense!!!!!!!
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gerrard59:

95% of black people reside in Sub-Saharan Africa. Collectively, Caucasians have proved to be developed judging by their spread in the Americas and Australasia. Your last statement is OKOTO because if someone is smart, that smartness should reflect in the person's living standards, something that is not exhibiting itself in Sub-Saharan Africa - home to the vast majority of black people.

What sort of intelligence is that?
Pure nonsense!!!!!
There are billions of rich blacks!!!!!!!!!
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Gerrard59(m): 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
frog12:
what is this you are WRITING

just say the POOREST CAUCASIAN country is richer than the RICHEST BLACK nation grin grin grin

Quite correct but before he says I am sniffing statements from my a$s, I decided to use some semantics. In summary, the vast vast majority of poor countries are located in Sub-Saharan Africa - the dominant home of black people - the most iNtELlEcTuAaLlY sUpErIoR set of people in the world.

Black people are intelligent, brainiacs yet poor.

Fantastic!

1 Like

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by stevedeey(m): 11:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
9gerian:
That name rings a bell...

Probably a grandchild to colonel Victor Banjo (1930-1967) who fought on the Biafra side during the civil war.

Congrats girl!!!

Her lastname isn't Victor-Banjo but Yinka-Banjo. @micronut should take note

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gerrard59:

Quite correct but before he says I am sniffing statements from my a$s, I decided to use some semantics. In summary, the vast vast majority of poor countries are located in Sub-Saharan Africa - the dominant home of black people - the most iNtELlEcTuAaLlY sUpErIoR set of people in the world.

Black people are intelligent, brainiacs yet poor.

Fantastic!
Rubbish!!!!!!
No race is intellectually superior or inferior!!!!
Also,there are billions of rich blacks!!!
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Gerrard59(m): 11:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Pure nonsense!!!!!
There are billions of rich blacks!!!!!!!!!

The biggest OKOTO MEOW I have read today. Judging by the number of Forbes and Bloomberg listed billionaires, how many blacks make the cut? Again, who mentioned billionaires? I am more concerned with the overall state of the economy - no black dominated country has a trillion dollar GDP - and living standards. If you noticed, I never used GDP per capita if not you will mention Equatorial Guinea whereas she has more poor people than Singapore, rather I used GDP and HDI which the vast majority of countries in Sub-Saharan Africa - home to 95% of black people - fail at. Dangote and Rabiu Mohammed are two of Nigeria's richest men yet there are more poor people in Northern Nigeria than elsewhere in Nigeria. So, why use the number of billionaires as a way to gauge development?

HellVictorinho:

Pure Nonsense!!!!
I never said being rich shows foolishness!!!!
You're still arguing against what I never stated and that doesn't make sense!!!!!!!

Simple: Blacks are not intellectually superior since there is no developed black dominated country.

EOD!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by merits(m): 12:04am On Jan 01, 2021
micronut:
While the going year 2020 comes with its ups and down, this young Nigerian, Morenike Victor-Banjo Indeed made some remarkable Academic records in 2020 with 9A1's in WAEC and 335/400 in Jamb, and many more that deserve accolades.

Miss Victory Victor-Banjo finished recently from Princeton School Surulere Lagos. Her result was withheld by WAEC and released recently after a month in December, probably being checked thoroughly by the Exam body.

She recounted on her linkedin account how she cries almost everyday because of this ugly development from WAEC, and this even affected her admission into a school.

Victory Morenike equally also aced her Jamb by scoring 335 out of 400, and she says she's open to scholarship and funding opportunities.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/victory-yinka-banjo_nigerianews-activity-6747199203610501120-HqA2

See her other high scores credits in the Pictures below.

Proud girl making her parents proud..

Best wishes Morenike Victor-Banjo.

Let's celebrate academic excellence too.

© Omoelublog

See brain ooo and me I did waec for 6 times,while jamb is uncountable time.this life no balance atall.

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 01, 2021
Gerrard59:

The biggest OKOTO MEOW I have read today. Judging by the number of Forbes and Bloomberg listed billionaires, how many blacks make the cut? Again, who mentioned billionaires? I am more concerned with the overall state of the economy - no black dominated country has a trillion dollar GDP - and living standards. If you noticed, I never used GDP per capita if not you will mention Equatorial Guinea whereas she has more poor people than Singapore, rather I used GDP and HDI which the vast majority of countries in Sub-Saharan Africa - home to 95% of black people - fail at. Dangote and Rabiu Mohammed are two of Nigeria's richest men yet there are more poor people in Northern Nigeria than elsewhere in Nigeria. So, why use the number of billionaires as a way to gauge development?

Simple: Blacks are not intellectually superior since there is no developed black dominated country.

EOD!
Rubbish!!!!
The GDP's/HDI's of nations across the world cannot show that any race is intellectually superior/inferior!!!
You're arguing against yourself because you are the one talking about what is intellectually superior/inferior!!!!!!!
I am not talking about the possibility!!!!
I am talking about the impossibility!!!!
Furthermore,you should check my topic titled 'Racial Supremacy' because I have considered economics and biology the correct way!!!!!
It's not about economic ratings!!!!!!
It's about the other things I explained!!!
So, check the topic and stop repeating the same thing!!!!!
I don't care about the economic ratings,here!!!!!!!
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Ibegtodiffer: 12:11am On Jan 01, 2021
I didn't know when I screamed seeing those results...Lol.
This the kind of people we should celebrate as a country.
Huge congratulations.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by frog12: 12:23am On Jan 01, 2021
you are contradicting yourself.
when people beg for AIMS on the street, so the people that GIVES is inferior?
BLACKS are just what they are. they can not improve THEMSELVES!
when you begin to ACCEPT the truth, then we can solve the PROBLEMS together

HellVictorinho:

Rubbish!!!!!
How does that show blacks are intellectually inferior?
It's impossible for any race to be intellectually inferior or superior.
But it seems like English can be too difficult for you to understand.
The other guy called it big big grammar.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 01, 2021
frog12:

You're saying nonsense!!!
I never said any race is inferior!!!!!!
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 01, 2021
frog12:

The problem is that you are arguing against yourself!!!!!!!
In other words,you are saying that I said what I never said!!!!!!!!!
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by adeniyi65(m): 12:29am On Jan 01, 2021
And she thought her result wouldn't be withhold by WAEC body for proper examination.i dove hat for you sister.you are a rare genius.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 01, 2021
Ebony Beauty and Brain!!! My kind of girl. Already have a LinkedIn page.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Martinez39s(m): 12:49am On Jan 01, 2021
What's with this silly attitude of WAEC withholding excellent result? See how they just delayed this girl.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Martinez39s(m): 12:54am On Jan 01, 2021
adeniyi65:
And she thought her result wouldn't be withhold by WAEC body for proper examination.i dove hat for you sister.you are a rare genius.
Why should they have withheld her result? Even if they wanted to withhold the result, they should not have withheld it till it cost her a possible admission. Such irrational, thoughtless and disappointing attitude from WAEC unnecessarily delays geniuses who merited their exceptional results.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by akigbemaru: 12:58am On Jan 01, 2021
micronut:
While the going year 2020 comes with its ups and down, this young Nigerian, Morenike Victor-Banjo Indeed made some remarkable Academic records in 2020 with 9A1's in WAEC and 335/400 in Jamb, and many more that deserve accolades.

Miss Victory Victor-Banjo finished recently from Princeton School Surulere Lagos. Her result was withheld by WAEC and released recently after a month in December, probably being checked thoroughly by the Exam body.

She recounted on her linkedin account how she cries almost everyday because of this ugly development from WAEC, and this even affected her admission into a school.

Victory Morenike equally also aced her Jamb by scoring 335 out of 400, and she says she's open to scholarship and funding opportunities.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/victory-yinka-banjo_nigerianews-activity-6747199203610501120-HqA2

See her other high scores credits in the Pictures below.

Proud girl making her parents proud..

Best wishes Morenike Victor-Banjo.

Let's celebrate academic excellence too.

© Omoelublog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan / Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure / Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.