Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB (54609 Views)

Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB / Morenike Toyin Folayan: I Divorced Because Of My Career / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by frog12: 1:14am On Jan 01, 2021
what you said is below. If you tell Oyinbo to use our native language, then they will fail, but again your works and actions define you as intellectual superior. What do you see in Nigeria and other black country. gabbage!!!.

congratulations to ms. Yinka-Banjo. I no know why they call am Victor-Banjo. If she can get high score in SAT that's wonderful. She can compete with even Oyinbos in Ivy-leagues:

"Rubbish!!!!!
How does that show blacks are intellectually inferior?
It's impossible for any race to be intellectually inferior or superior.
But it seems like English can be too difficult for you to understand."

HellVictorinho:

You're saying nonsense!!!
I never said any race is inferior!!!!!!
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by frog12: 1:15am On Jan 01, 2021
what you said is below. If you tell Oyinbo to use our native language, then they will fail, but again your works and actions define you as intellectual superior. What do you see in Nigeria and other black country. gabbage!!!.

congratulations to ms. Yinka-Banjo. I no know why they call am Victor-Banjo. If she can get high score in SAT that's wonderful. She can compete with even Oyinbos in Ivy-leagues:

"Rubbish!!!!!

HellVictorinho:

The problem is that you are arguing against yourself!!!!!!!
In other words,you are saying that I said what I never said!!!!!!!!!
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by E2eGAYMl7: 1:28am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Boosheman(m): 1:37am On Jan 01, 2021
Please leave Nigeria. We don't deserve you
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Burchester: 1:39am On Jan 01, 2021
Eoe
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Franklydes(m): 1:40am On Jan 01, 2021
DEXTROVERT:
Beauty With Brains
Thank God For You
Been brilliant is one thing to get sense na another thing
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by SpicyMimi(f): 1:47am On Jan 01, 2021
Oh God, please let my offsprings carry x2 of this brain in Jesus mighty name, Amennn!!!
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by TruthinAction: 2:03am On Jan 01, 2021
pusskhole:
shocked

Further maths A1?

This one na Einstein descendant.

I know someone who scored A1 in further mathematics but scored C6 in mathematics. Further mathematics though is more difficult but because it has defined pattern in problem solving, brilliant students can easily get a good grade.

1 Like

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 01, 2021
Fraiser:
See intelligence girl now, the society will not celebrate her, their won't be monetary and any form of material gift, had it been that she sings or participate in some immoral reality show even if her head is empty coconut, cars and some other expensive gifts will be falling in for her... What a misplaced priority
It is only in Nigeria and Africa you will see these.
Go to universities in Europe and USA they're looking for people who get such scores for graduate studies and post graduate to give full scholarship, grants for research and development and programs for innovation and inventions.
In Cambridge the one I saw on the internet they're rows of scholarships to be awarded for graduate students who perform excellently well in their studies.
Nigeria is a very unattractive country to live in.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by frog12: 2:14am On Jan 01, 2021
no. unless the questions were very easy in further math.
further math is more difficult than normal math. that person may have even cheated. how can you get a C6 in normal math and A1 in further math. no sense here.

TruthinAction:

I know someone who scored A1 in further mathematics but scored C6 in mathematics. Further mathematics though is more difficult but because it has defined pattern in problem solving, brilliant students can easily get a good grade.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by frog12: 2:15am On Jan 01, 2021
what is wrong in celebrating her. you celebrate her, others will follow her example. that's what we want!

onyechez:

Go to universities in Europe and USA they're looking for people who get such scores for graduate studies and post graduate to give full scholarship, grants for research and development and programs for innovation and inventions.
In Cambridge the one I saw on the internet they're rows of scholarships to be awarded for graduate students who perform excellently well in their studies.

1 Like

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 01, 2021
frog12:
what is wrong in celebrating her. you celebrate her, others will follow her example. that's what we want!

I am responding to a quote on why such brilliance should be honored through scholarships, grants for graduate studies and free research and development like in other sane climes.
We should celebrate with honors to scholarships and others not just ordinary celebration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by lavenderjade(m): 4:24am On Jan 01, 2021
pusskhole:
shocked

Further maths A1?

This one na Einstein descendant.

Na d further Maths shock me sef.... the Girl na dieee
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by seguno2: 5:13am On Jan 01, 2021
jajeri3216:
The product of good parenting.

Imagine if 60 percent was like her

Are you working with others to make 60% be like her? Or you are satisfied with just imagining if
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 01, 2021
frog12:

"Rubbish!!!!!

Whatever you say or do doesn't mean any race is intellectually superior or inferior!!!!!!!
Check the topic I created titled "Racial Supremacy" on this section for more explanation!!!!!!!!
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by seguno2: 5:18am On Jan 01, 2021
onyechez:

Do you mean that we Nigerians are an unattractive bunch?
Or what/who makes Nigeria what it is
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 01, 2021
Martinez39s:
Why should they have withheld her result? Even if they wanted to withhold the result, they should not have withheld it till it cost her a possible admission. Such irrational, thoughtless and disappointing attitude from WAEC unnecessarily delays geniuses who merited their exceptional results.
Perhaps,they think blacks can't do such things!!!!
Perhaps,they also think the whites are superior intellectually!!!!!!
But Hell Victorinho knows that no race is intellectually superior or inferior!!!!!!!
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by vioment: 6:12am On Jan 01, 2021
Very omalicha-ish.

Correct beautiful babe.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by BigBrother9ja: 7:06am On Jan 01, 2021
longetivity:
Afonja
Osu
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by BigBrother9ja: 7:08am On Jan 01, 2021
onyenatruchi:
Yoruba girl na lie
Okay girl na true
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by cyprex: 7:12am On Jan 01, 2021
I join all men and women of goodwill to celebrate you
You are an amazing girl
Congratulations
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by js230003: 7:12am On Jan 01, 2021
Congratulation to you and to your family
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Stargurl20(f): 7:21am On Jan 01, 2021
Wow! This is phenomenal! Keep soaring, girl. The sky is your beginning cool.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by EmmyBiggy(m): 7:38am On Jan 01, 2021
Is God partial ? Why are some too intelligent and some dullard and the bible made us to know that God created everybody equal ?
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by jonahpwajok: 7:54am On Jan 01, 2021
Wow, what a feat. Beauty with brain. Congratulations girl.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by GeneralDae: 9:44am On Jan 01, 2021
EmmyBiggy:
Is God partial ? Why are some too intelligent and some dullard and the bible made us to know that God created everybody equal ?
I don't think all were created equal. Some are born with golden spoons while others nor even see spoon as there born dem, that's proof that all were not born equal. Even bible sef say: He gave some 5 talents, some 2, and some only 1.

This life nor balance.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by ItzWilly(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

this is my last post

the year 2021 will be full of surprises

the fall of America and the rise of Europe

don't travel to America

her time has gone , her time for punishment has come.

this one sef ehn...no come carry dis ya mentality enter new year na...no be you and our e-preacher righteousness89 dey support trump and america...and now you're saying america would fall...you guys seriously need deliverance...
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by adeniyi65(m): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2021
Martinez39s:
Why should they have withheld her result? Even if they wanted to withhold the result, they should not have withheld it till it cost her a possible admission. Such irrational, thoughtless and disappointing attitude from WAEC unnecessarily delays geniuses who merited their exceptional results.
Delaying it for too long that unfortunately cost her immediate admission should be fault the BODY for it.we are of the same opinion but what am trying to insinuate is that the result is shocking.they could have thought she manipulated her way to get that colourful result.hence the need for clear evaluation.it should have been done in time.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by resourcedude: 10:55am On Jan 01, 2021
Excellentissima
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by sirqeeboi(m): 11:02am On Jan 01, 2021
Her jamb score is the lowest in percentage 83.75% ..do that mean that our standard is like higher is setting exam questions.

Kudos to her
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by inyanging: 11:09am On Jan 01, 2021
oloriLFC:
Kudos girl! Unfortunately a lot of Nigerans do not appreciate such intelligence. They prefer to give gifts to BBN housemates. Too much mediocrity undecided

It really baffled me of our misplaced priority, youth are made to believe that painting of body & walking naked in the street in the name of being called celebrities . They .neglect hard work, Good morals & sound academic pursuit

1 Like

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by godofuck231: 11:42am On Jan 01, 2021
Justmeal:
Oh myyyyyyyy!!!!!! Just take a look at her SAT score! See brain! Chai!

Don’t worry she would be given religious studies or fine art to read , maybe sec studies

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

60 Acronyms You Might Not Know Their Meaning !!! / What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result / Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.