Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party (65590 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Protests Rock Kaduna Over Killings (Photos, Video) / El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Codes151(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
Arrewa:
Elrufai Mai Rusau!!

Northern Nigeria is not ripe for open immorality!!
Why would teenagers be organizing sex parties??
If you want to bang.... We have alot of brothels in Kaduna.
Not that things don't happen here... Even here in kano things do happen on a coded level.
If you are into sex... You'll get coded brothels to quench your taste.
If you are into beer we still gat coded places for that.

We don't openly endorse immorality...
We are doing all this to contain social vices...
We are doing this for the morality of our society.
Time will come when things would be done open.
But for now... We say no!!

It requires alot of human development to allow humans into open sexual desires especially teenagers!
We are still dealing with our populations and our Almajiri issues gotten from these same sex freaks!
Right now we are more concern with development... Both in human and infrastructural development.
God bless Arewa!!
story story
From a region filled with enormous and unplanned birth rates. (Immoralities)

Destroying a hotel?
Why not ask your rufai To convert it to a camp for your displaced kids loitered everywhere
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Gamblex: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
[quote author=EmekaA125 post=97595040]
Crime of not observing Sharia law because of proposed sex party yet to be carried out.
People that should be bothered about Almajiri, illiteracy and poverty. I'm presently in the North. I make bold to say that 95% of Northerners (small to old) don't understand simple English. U have to bring someone that understand a little to translate anything you want to tell them in Hausa. Is this not something to worry about in a 21st century society for crying out loud. Almajiri(uncared for)kids litter the whole place begging. They hang around where people eat just to finish up crumbs or leftover on the plates. Misplaced priority is the bane of extreme poverty and illiteracy bedeviling the entire North. Nonsense

let me ask two question
1... is English ur father or mother language?
China, India, Japan, Korea even many african countries use their native language and they are doing fine and more n far advance than Nigeria.
2... what have u achieve with ur English mr literacy?
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
amc:

They are doing so already.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/08/15/air-force-strikes-destroy-bandits-camp-in-kaduna/

Oh yeah! That's nice. Could you please post the vid?
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by AmDayo: 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
Arrewa:
Elrufai Mai Rusau!!

Not that things don't happen here... Even here in kano things do happen on a coded level.

It requires alot of human development to allow humans into open sexual desires especially teenagers!
We are still dealing with our populations and our Almajiri issues gotten from these same sex freaks!
Right now we are more concern with development... Both in human and infrastructural development.
God bless Arewa!!

I do disagree with you on religious matter a lot but, with this I like your rationality and you are very cogent. But me I no like as he destroyed the building oo
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Gyong(m): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
amc:

Proposed venue with flyers printed promoting the event is not the same as "rumoured".

And which court grant them the injunction to demolished the hotel? Guy we are in a lawless country, trust me this can't happened in a sane society. We are living in a shithole where only the not connected peeps suffered.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by AmDayo: 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
[quote author=amc post=97591340]

Last time I heard, Wicked Wike who demolished 2 hotels for breaking COVID restrictions is from the South.

Last time i checked, he vehemently condemned wicked act.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by LOVEGINO(m): 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
I see no point in demolishing the hotel... we have too many leaders with poor reasoning capacity.... theres alot of homeless northerners loitering the street.. take them off the f#cking street for f#ck sake..
loitering the street is d pride of d north. We can't stop em.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by dustydee: 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
jumper524:
you sounded like you made sense but you failed to read between the lines. in America a son can get into a physical fight with his father exchanging blows with him and the society won't condemmn but am sure here in Nigeria even your household won't condain such act.
our society isint ripe for such open display of immorality.
people do lots of bad things but because they respect the society, they hide doing such.
how would you feel if you see two couples having sex in broad day light outside??

Nigeria can't afford to fail at this stage.
our youths should be productive/innovative and not this rubbish.
when we get to the stage of America in terms of development, we can codone such level of immorality then.
Did they have the party outside? Did they see anyone having sex outside? It's like the police arresting you because they think you will go and drink alcohol in your house, which they consider immoral. Or getting arrested and your house demolished because someone saw you with your girlfriend/boyfriend and they think you will have sex - an immoral act.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by dustydee: 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Logical. But it's sad Nigerians only say this when they feel oppressed. Otherwise, why wouldn't the same courtesy be 3extended that gay people in the country?
I wonder why. Pure hypocrisy is rife in Nigeria. If we aim to become civilised, we must adopt better ways of addressing issues we disagree with rather than adopting mob mentality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Bialegend(m): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
The Islamic Republic of Nigerianistan. And these are the people that I am supposed to share a country with? God forbid. I am investing everything I have in this life to make the restoration of Biafra come to pass in this year 2021. What kind o people are these? When we tell you fools that this government is the same as the Taliban, we are right. El-rufai and Buhari are the chief architects of The Islamic Republic of Nigerianistan.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Bialegend(m): 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
AmDayo:

I do disagree with you on religious matter a lot but, with this I like your rationality and you are very cogent. But me I no like as he destroyed the building oo
You are an idiot for agreeing with him. is your zoo no longer a secular state? Why should religious matter be treated differently in the north and south of your zoo, yet you want us Biafrans to remain in the same country with all you fools.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by tolguy(m): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
I see no point in demolishing the hotel... we have too many leaders with poor reasoning capacity.... theres alot of homeless northerners loitering the street.. take them off the f#cking street for f#ck sake..
see reason, because of homeless northerners those idiots can do any immorality?
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by EmekaA125(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
[quote author=Gamblex post=97596192][/quote]
What's Nigeria's lingua franca?

So you mean you must learn Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa just because you are posted there for NYSC or business in those places?

Ur argument is empty please.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Onlyonebuhari: 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

Your region might see nothing wrong in immoral act. I give kudos to them.
They are free to go to where they can sex chickens

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Your region might see nothing wrong in immoral act. I give kudos to them.
They are free to go to where they can sex chickens
Immoral act you say..?? Sometimes I think you religious folks deserves to be stripped and lynched like the beast you are

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Onlyonebuhari: 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

Immoral act you say..?? Sometimes I think you religious folks deserves to be stripped and lynched like the beast you are

Please gather your siblings to be doing that in your land.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by dollytino4real(f): 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
short people with short thinking faculty! how many bokoharam camps has he destroyed? goat!
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Jalo60(m): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
see this one,who you be sef? Go and rebuild it.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Preshmane(m): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
They should just restructure Nigeria and let this violent northerners practice their sharia law in peace!! This people get allocation from tax those who own hotels pay oo
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by adekolaelect(m): 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kzinne:
This is a spirit of wastefulness present in most northerners. How many governor s in the south will do this?
Wike did in Rivers state this year 2020 in the name of fighting covid in rivers state .

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Sonoyom(m): 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
i am coming
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by DesChyko: 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
When El-Rufai demolishes a hotel for violating COVID 19 protocols
Arrewa:

When Wike demolishes a hotel for violating COVID 19 protocols
Arrewa:
he acted on his own interest

To whom brain is given, sense is expected.
That's my two cents.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by adekolaelect(m): 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bialegend:
The Islamic Republic of Nigerianistan. And these are the people that I am supposed to share a country with? God forbid. I am investing everything I have in this life to make the restoration of Biafra come to pass in this year 2021. What kind o people are these? When we tell you fools that this government is the same as the Taliban, we are right. El-rufai and Buhari are the chief architects of The Islamic Republic of Nigerianistan.
shut up your dirty mouth bragging as if his bible accepted Immorality . A good and reasonable christian can not saying all these. You among those that accepted Christianity not because of God but gives you room to perform all your stupidity and ungodly manners without checkmates .

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Ohizman73(m): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
To present a good case the govt would have waited patiently and caught them red handed at the very hotel by either sending undercover agents and storming the place.There is no credible evidence asuch. for the govt to demolish the place. ifthe owner sues the govt. its coffers would be red from compensation.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Coolgent(m): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
Arrewa:
Elrufai Mai Rusau!!

God bless Arewa!!
Coded brothel in KD
Where? grin
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by 400billionman: 11:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

The poorest country in the world demolishing infrastructure over flimsy excuses.

Development is still very far from this country owing to these stupid people.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by 400billionman: 11:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
Arrewa:
Elrufai Mai Rusau!!

God bless Arewa!!

Are you a virgin ? Yes or No.

If your answer is No and you have not married, then you are a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by antibullshit: 11:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kzinne:
so any Tom dick Harry can now print a flyer saying nairaland will be the online venue for a gay party and the govt immediately shuts down nairaland? rubbish
The venue wasn't mentioned on the flyer . I hate hypocrisy ! Nigerians act as if sex is worse than murder but behind closed doors they love it!
How did we get such a large population if we don't love sex?
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Holyprophet121(m): 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
I don't like this man before but i think for this act I now like this man
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by AIIAssociates: 11:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
For the uninitiated, this is the position of the law on the above.

Section 44(1) 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended) provides as follows:

No movable property or any interest in immovable in an immovable property shall be taken possession of compulsorily and no right over or interest in any such property shall be acquired compulsorily, in any part of Nigeria except in the manner and for the purpose prescribed by a law that…

The right to freedom from indiscriminate takeover of movable or immovable property except by lawful means is not an absolute right. That it is relative is evidenced by the 16 limitations or exceptions including:

1. where the law prescribes and requires the prompt payment of compensation for the compulsory takeover of movable or immovable property Section 44(1)(a) 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended)

2. Where the law prescribes and requires that a person claiming compensation be given a right of access for the determination of his interest in the property and the amount of compensation to a court of law or tribunal or body with competent jurisdiction Section 44(1)(b) 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended)

3. The general laws prescription of the imposition or enforcement of any tax, rate or duty Section 44(2)(a) 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended)

4. The general laws prescription of the imposition of penalties or forfeiture for breach of any law, whether under civil process or after conviction for an offence Section 44(2)(b) 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended)

5. The general laws prescription of a procedure for discharging obligations relating to leases, tenancies, mortgages, charges, bills of sale or any other rights or obligations arising out of contracts Section 44(2)(c) 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended)

6. The general laws prescription of a procedure relating to the vesting and administration of the property of: (i) persons adjudged or otherwise declared bankrupt or insolvent (ii) persons of unsound mind or deceased persons (iii) corporate and incorporate bodies in the course of being wound up Section 44(2)(d) 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended)

7. The general laws prescription of a procedure relating to the execution of judgment or orders of court Section 44(2)(e) 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended)

8. The general laws prescription of a procedure relating to the taking over possession of the property that is (i) in a dangerous state; (ii) injurious to the health of human being, plants or animals Section 44(2)(f) 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended)

9. The general laws prescription of a procedure relating to the takeover of enemy property Section 44(2)(g) 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended)

10. The general laws prescription of a procedure relating to trusts and trustees Section 44(2)(h) 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended)

11. The general laws prescription of a procedure relating to limitation of actions Section 44(2)(i) 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended)

12. The general laws prescription of a procedure relating to property vested in bodies corporate directly established by any law in force in Nigeria Section 44(2)(j) 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended)

13. The general laws prescription of a procedure relating to the temporary taking over of possession of property for the purpose of any examination, investigation or enquiry Section 44(2)(k) 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended)

14. The general laws prescription of a procedure relating to the carrying out of work on land for the purpose of soil conservation Section 44(2)(l) 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended)

15. The general laws permission for any authority or person to enter, survey or dig any land, or to lay, install or erect poles, cables, wires, pipes, or other conductors or structures on any land, in order to provide or maintain the supply or distribution of energy, fuel, water, sewage, telecommunications services or other public facilities or public utilities provided that there is prompt payment of compensation for damage to buildings, economic trees or crops Section 44(2)(m) 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended)

16. All minerals, mineral oils, natural gas in under or upon any land in Nigeria or in under or upon the territorial waters and the Exclusive Economic Zone of Nigeria are the property of the Nigerian government Section 44(3) 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended)

Section 44(1) 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended) guarantees the right to challenge any forcible or forceful acquisition of property that doesn’t fall within the limited exceptions permitted by law.

The right to property is further guaranteed in Article 14 of the African Charter on Human and Peoples Rights [Ratification and Enforcement] Act CAP A9, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004 which provides as follows:

'The right to property shall be guaranteed. It may only be encroached upon in the interest of public need or in the general interest of the community and in accordance with the provisions of appropriate laws.'

The right to property is also protected by Article 17(1) Universal Declaration on Human Rights which states as follows:

'Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others'

That is what the law says.

What did the courts say? How did the courts interpret the above law?

Stay tuned.

Unless the reason for demolishing falls into the 16 classes above, the Kaduna State Government has broken the law.

In other words, unless the reason for demolishing falls into the 16 classes above, the Kaduna State Government acted lawlessly and unlawfully.

If the above is proven in court, damages will automatically follow.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by hohafrank(m): 12:21am On Jan 01, 2021
This is barbaric.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Kidnapped Soldiers, Yobe Protocol Officers / Governor Akeredolu Is Not Dead, But Indisposed - Ondo Government / Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.