Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,334 members, 7,822,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live (105053 Views)

Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Bimpe29: 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
Oh my God
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by CSTRR: 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
Twoclans:

CBN has issue with it,he broke corporate governance rules.

In a sane place the CBN should be worried,Moyo was HR partner to fcmb having this kind of affair with the MD. Anyway the affair started even before Nuru became MD of the bank.

I fear who no fear fcmb sha,very dirty place. A bank that is built on eye service and stupid loyalty to nonsense.

FCMB- My bank and I.
grin

4 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
aminu114:
accept my mail i hv something for u
Like what?
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Twoclans(f): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
CSTRR:

FCMB- My bank and I.
grin

Naso cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by CSTRR: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
I hear DNA test is as cheap as N30,OOO in Govt Hospitals.
it should be very common by now.

Don't let your wife catch you sha.
If you turn out to be the father, house will not contain both of you.

10 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Maximar: 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
Yankee101:

Oh, and the woman who brought another man's kids home is not embarrassing?

Abeg tell her!

Paternity fraud should be a crime with a lengthy jail time sef. Just imagine!
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Biophase: 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
She works at Pa*** Health Services currently.

Here is her email moyo.thomas@******.

Edit: Hidden for security reasons

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by patani(m): 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Yankee101:

Marketers and secretaries

Oshe
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Thoughty2(m): 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
Pochettino:
Stop marrying pretty girls and come for we ugly ones, men no go hear. Now see.

Fine gals will always cheat whether they want to or not.

Actually, I think it's the other way around. Ugly girls cheat more because they are usually starved of attention from men and so they easily fall for any guy who gives them the attention they've been craving for. They are excited when a guy asks for sex from them because they interpret it as the guy is seeing them as attractive.

13 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by bukatyne(f): 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
Vyolet:
While this MDs pŕetty oyinbo wife is sitting pretty at home.
Men will embarrass you.

The wife is oyinbo?

And quiet?

Hahahahaha
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by jovijovi: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
Wonders will never end

Meanwhile, Contact Our Company for your Black Nylons, ( Small and black )at wholesale price. Check my signature
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by bukatyne(f): 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bundaweber:

the MD has committed a serious offence and deserves severe punishment. His affair with the woman and the kids shows his disregards of oaths and contracts. it shows he and by extension the company he represent is weak - i.e he is easily susceptible to lust and that shows physical/emotional weakness.in fact his offence shows he is incapable to manage a kiosk not to talk of a big financial institution.

MD is also married.

Did Moyo/Moji respect his oath and contract?

Of course, the man is weak, susceptible to list, immoral bla bla bla etc.

My question is when did the above become a punishable offence?

Is adultery/ fornication punishable by law?

2 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by ceeceeuwa: 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Pochettino:

Pretty wives don't guarantee fine kids.
Ugly wives don't guarantee faithfulness!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by bukatyne(f): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
generationz:

Heard the babe was banging the MD before and after marriage as per senior sugar daddy aka Big God. Thomas was just make she be married woman too.

That's the best place to keep air heads who for in and climb the ladder with their cat. (Not saying there are no brilliant women in HR)

Since she wanted to marry, why didn't she have kids for him?

In Nigeria of today, who would frown if the babe had two kids as a single mother ?

Not like she would broadcast the kids are for the MD.

She betrayed the late husband real bad.

9 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Frustrated007: 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
you're a very shallow person..
people like you easily miss out on good things because you can't see beyond your nose.
Typical Igbo woman.

pocohantas:
Those kids are too fine to be his na. Look at yourself and look at your wife, una come born pikin that can easily pass for a biracial.Lol

RIP to him. Very heartbreaking situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by 2loadedguy: 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
Most women in banking actually do this to enhance their career. If you work in a bank you go no day na normal levels for fine babes in banking. Married or not.

6 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by bukatyne(f): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tango123:

Well said.

To have sex with a married woman may be morally wrong,but is it illegal?

I really do not see the point in the op article, asking CBN to investigate and bla bla bla.

What happened was unfortunate. The person i blame is the woman who passed off another man's child to her husband.

Men go for DNA of every child of yours

I wonder the beef with the MD

If it was not the MD, it would have been the Head of Operations, Head of Sales etc.

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Blackdisciple(m): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
Hmmm damn niggarr....

This is a serious one..

See as woman join two men head one is dead, and the kids looks like the side man , but the said Mr Tunde suppose see the resemblance of the kids and his family members equally him too.

If jezebel go even fear this woman if she sees her

Some once said 90% of first and second child in a family does not belong to the husband, may be it's true

5 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by alizma: 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
bukatyne:
While Mr. Thomas's exit is very sad, I fail to see why FCMB's MD should be dragged.

Was he the one who gave late Mr. Thomas the impression that the kids are his?

P.S.: the kids really look like the MD
If he had stay clear off Tunde's marriage, maybe the wife wouldn't have had reason to say certain kids belong to someone else.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Blackdisciple(m): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
funmike83:
Its so sad, but the husband should have noticed that those children don't look like him . they must have been dating for long and the husband was so love stuck he didnt notice at all. Na the other lady wey get pregnant for the dude go suffer am now.

So sad cos ...
Some men sha.

I told them to stay away from all this yellow yellow girls but they refused.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by bukatyne(f): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
ANDREW91:

It is the responsibility of the couple to respect their union. The outsider has no stake and doesn't care. Na to chop clean mouth

Thank you my brother.

While Moyo's marriage has scattered, Oga has entered his G-Wagon and gone home to his family.

Let married people keep waiting for others to help them uphold their vows.

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by pocohantas(f): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ishilove:

What is it with these HR ladies and sleeping with married men? Yet they will still carry their fowl legs to church on Sunday.

It isn’t just them tbh. In my personal experience, men will always be men. The only difference between the high profiled ones and the average man is, they are not easily accessible to every woman. If you meet and work with them everyday, you’ll be amazed at how low some can sink to their urges.

That is why once these girls start fuckin them, they get disrespectful to the man and others. Because while you are seeing an MD, she is seeing the man that begs her to remove pant or remembering how he grunts while cuming. Power has changed hands...

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by bukatyne(f): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
alizma:

If he had stay clear off Tunde's marriage, maybe the wife wouldn't have had reason to say certain kids belong to someone else.

So if the MD did not have an affair with Moyo (alleged to be before the marriage), Moyo would not have slept with any other man?

Odiegwu.

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by tnerro1(m): 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
If you are not a Yoruba man and you married a Yoruba woman, I fear who no fear you ooo. Na because of them they invented DNA, e get one with 3 children way dey give me green light, I don stop to dey go her unisex salon because of her

5 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by sowilli: 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
The wickedness that goes on in this world hen, if you don’t have Christ, one may run mad. Some even claim to be part time pastors and they sleep with their sub ordinates. It’s a crazy world. Never trust anyone. Especially women. Even the great Solomon who had 300 wives and 700 concubines talks about a virtuous woman. Meaning a virtuous woman is scarce as gold. If you get one, no loose guard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Biophase: 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ubunja has been right all along. That's the nature of women
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by bukatyne(f): 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

She is not that pretty yet she used her beauty to slay 2 big bank directors. (Killed one while the other is in a mess). What if she is pretty nko.
She will slay all the entire bank directors in Nigeria

Hahahahahaha

Moyo the MD Slayers.

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by BestOsai: 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ugandatales:

Real wow! That kind of thing can break any man.

The late Tunde really let his guards down.How come he did not notice until she went to US and dumped him? Apart from the children who looked nothing like him & his wife, were no signs from the wife that gave her away that something was wrong somewhere? Did the Tunde not see a picture of the MD before & query why his children look so much like him.?The guy really loose guard.

7 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by alizma: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
bukatyne:

I know how things are done in Nigerian banks.

My question: what is the MD's new offence? We know he had an affair with Mrs. Thomas which birthed two kids.

Did he kill Mr. Thomas? Was he the one who took vows of faithfulness with the deceased?

The MD is the side dude in the case and I do not blame the side chics/dudes.
Indirectly, you are saying that you will always defend someone who knowingly buy stollen items provided he didn't go out to steal them directly. Please change your mind set in this 2021.

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
pocohantas:

It isn’t just them tbh. In my personal experience, men will always be men. The only difference between the high profiled ones and the average man is, they are not easily accessible to every woman. If you meet and work with them everyday, you’ll be amazed at how low some can sink to their urges.

That is why once these girls start fuckin them, they get disrespectful to the man and others. Because while you are seeing an MD, she is seeing the man that begs her to remove pant or remembering how he grunts while cuming. Power has changed hands...

grin grin grin grin

Chai!
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
FEAR SOME LADIES OH
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by ofuonyebi: 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
You Nigerians dont use to get yourself at all..
Are you accusing MD NURU for fucking the ass of an infidel woman who does not care about the sanctity of her marriage?

or you want to help Buhari to prosecute him for befriending former EFCC MAGU?

You People always looking for somebody to hang! Tufiakwa!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

"My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.