Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live (105037 Views)

Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by lexy2014: 11:56am On Jan 01, 2021
patani:

Source: https://businesslive.ng/2020/12/31/controversial-fcmb-md-adam-nuru-in-sex-scandal/amp/

Just look at d orobo girl and d man. No one needs to tell who d father of d child is

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by patani(m): 11:57am On Jan 01, 2021
Fiscus105:

Oga professor problem abounds everywhere, even whre you are doing menial job in foreign land. Your foolishness did not allow you to think outside box, I mentioned popular example for you, yet u still adamant to correction, I pray you won't come as you went If you continue reason like subhuman. Provided...........

Go n sit down... Ure displaying your stupidity on public forum n resort to calling professor.. Open mouth wah like person wey get brain problem when corrected... Is that not subhuman attitude? You apparently have reasoning problem that's why u came here to defend animalistic behavior... Dindinrin.. Stop mentioning me before t*hunder fire ur pattetic animalitic* sorry a*ss

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Pochettino(f): 11:57am On Jan 01, 2021
sacajawea:

Whether they want to or not?
Hmmmn...

Yes. Temptations
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Pochettino(f): 11:57am On Jan 01, 2021
Weedee:

Jesuuu... Shots fired.. I repeat Shots fired..

Na u know
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by lexy2014: 11:57am On Jan 01, 2021
funmike83:
Its so sad, but the husband should have noticed that those children don't look like him . they must have been dating for long and the husband was so love stuck he didnt notice at all. Na the other lady wey get pregnant for the dude go suffer am now.

Honestly. Especially d girl. She d copy of d bank MD
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by ZinoFasisi: 11:58am On Jan 01, 2021
niggaman:
Reminds me of my former MD in a PMI, dog in a human skin. Can sleep with anything that has hoe between their legs including married and contract staffs including cleaners

Which of them�� na kuku A start their name
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by lexy2014: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Now it adds up. She should have just been the MD’s mistress. Go to America and stay, people dey do am. Now she have destroyed a life and those kids would live with the stigma.

Stigma? Which kind stigma.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by stanluiz(m): 11:59am On Jan 01, 2021
400billionman:
That is how they ran down Oceanic Bank and Intercontinental bank.

You will see two bankers in thesame branch sleeping with each other. Banker sleeping with branch food vendor or cleaner.

They are also full of envy for younger staff, if they see you have a bright future, they will be conducting integrity test on you every year to get a reason to sack you. Even using external customers to run integrity test on a staff.

Very useless irresponsible adults.

Why date a married colleague when you have so much money and access to young single ladies ?
Even defunt diamond. They was a article I read that the MD uzoma dozie was sleeping with both married and unmarried women in his office.

Some adults can't just control themselves.

8 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by sacajawea: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2021
Pochettino:

Pretty wives don't guarantee fine kids.
Hmmmn...
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by pacespot(m): 11:59am On Jan 01, 2021
Why people still get married in this country baffles me It is very obvious Nigerians are only interested in your pocket size, not your person. Pretend as if you are poor to find out yourself. If people are always saying sir sir for you when they see you in your posh car, try to go out some day without a car in an environment where people have not seen you before and watch their reaction. Nigerians, both men and women, only care about one thing: MONEY. Make your money and live your life ever happily with people that are important in your life and business. If you must bring forth a child, find one baby mama or baby daddy to help you manufacture a baby. That is it, you take care of your baby and you are everly happy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Fiscus105(m): 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
mployer:

I bet the husband knew he was dating the guy, but the money and promotion was coming, so he didn't care.

Oil dey ur head sir.

All the time that boss and his wife did embark on frequent trips for days and come, no complain o,
all the time wife will put phone on silent at home or go outside to receive Oga calls, no complain o, until she finally relocated to abroad and free money to hubby pocket cut off .

Even ordinary girlfriend it cant be hidden for long, not to talk of wife

3 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Ugandatales: 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
cardoctor:
Glaringly obvious. This life sef.

I swear. Some women get mind sha. Not one, but two kids. Damn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by britiko: 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
Friday20:

Of all the comment you are among those that made the best comment. In sane society this goat of a man will loose everything. If he has a wife divorce is sure then pay off, made bankrupt, he will be investigated and he would be gone.

I hate men that love breaking fellow men home they deserve severe punishment infact graveous punishment.

This is how hired assassin do waste bastard like him and people will be saying eeyah, oh sorry etc but they don't know who they have put in depressing state.

In a sane clime, he would av resigned.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by thuxzwda1: 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
Fvckhypocrite:
Orisirisi something

Few hours to new year.... abeg if u dey fv.k pesin wife for em back no carry am enta new year.

Aristos full nairaland

Ask and u shall recieve.

E Don tey wey we dey ask we no dey see anything my broda
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Ugandatales: 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
BestOsai:

The resemblance is absolute.The children belong to the bank MD and not the Tunde Thomas.What a life! So the woman was bleeping her boss all the while & got pregnant for him twice!! Just wow!!

Real wow! That kind of thing can break any man.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by lexy2014: 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
uruba23:

I also wanted to asked why she didn't use protection but I don't want to encourage cheating moreover we don't know what lead to this, perhaps they were both intoxicated, you never can say.

Bros, why u de talk like this now? Protection for what? How can u be intoxicated to have two kids and still travel to America leaving ur husband to die?

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Fiscus105(m): 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
patani:

Go n sit down... Ure displaying your stupidity on public forum n resort to calling professor.. Open mouth wah like person wey get brain problem when corrected... Is that not subhuman attitude? You apparently have reasoning problem that's why u came here to defend animalistic behavior... Dindinrin.. Stop mentioning me before t*hunder fire ur pattetic animalitic* sorry a*ss

Pain you to ur bone marrow, you want us to know u finally relocated to outside after being completely frustrated back home

Remember my advice to think more than how u think now, if you plan to bring something back home, cos u re too daft
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by britiko: 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
lexy2014:

Just look at d orobo girl and d man. No one needs to tell who d father of d child is

Its so heartbreaking. I wonder what d end of the lady would be? Karma is real!!!
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by humilitypays(m): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
pocohantas:

It is not even about beauty. If you see the girls pulling these senior staff, majority are not so beautiful. If you are beautiful in Orlu branch, nothing for you. Low self esteem fit kill you if you mistakenly enter Lagos and see those girls in head office grin. Them no dey too fine, but their carriage, dressing and eloquence na something else.
cheesy cheesy
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Ugandatales: 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
CSTRR:
The kids really look like Nuru.

Why did the husband get that depressed to the point of death?
He is still young.

Just divorce her and let her go and meet the lover with her children.

Find a young woman and start Life afresh.

It's easy to say what he should do when you have never experienced what he experienced. A cheating wife is something, a cheating wife that got pregnant for her lover and had kids for him is another thing entirely. Imagine finding out the two kids you thought were yours and have been taking care of happen to be for another man. TWO KIDS! And the wife kept smiling in his face, knowing he wasn't the owner of the kids. That can break any man.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by zedman1(m): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
Pochettino:
Stop marrying pretty girls and come for we ugly ones, men no go hear. Now see.

Fine gals will always cheat whether they want to or not.
I know this your formula since one slay queen almost snuffed life out of me. Nobody ugly per say, character matters most. The truth be say MOST 'fine' girls have extremely terrible character. MOST of them, not all, but MOST.

7 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by ayandee: 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
mployer:

I bet the husband knew he was dating the guy, but the money and promotion was coming, so he didn't care.
i believe the man knew about their affair. He must have kept mute because of the money, promotion and the connections which was helping him in his own career too.

I've noticed most men these days dont question their wife's finances, even when it's glaring that the family's expenditure far outweighs the known income. As long as she picks up the bills and doesnt bother them about housekeeping allowance, children's school fees, etc, they are cool with it.

9 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
andrewmeddy8:
2020 already ending with some people lives, career, marriage etc

ohh lord save your people
Is it a scandal just because she was married to the less-privileged ?
Did he force her to do anything?
Since the laws can be baseless,then life is really absurd.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Ishilove: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Even the freshness of the kids, the guy suppose know say no be im money be that. There was one that happened in GTB years back too. A very senior staff and HR lady. I wonder their attraction to HR ladies. cheesy
What is it with these HR ladies and sleeping with married men? Yet they will still carry their fowl legs to church on Sunday.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Hangulsaram: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
pocohantas:

It is not even about beauty. If you see the girls pulling these senior staff, majority are not so beautiful. If you are beautiful in Orlu branch, nothing for you. Low self esteem fit kill you if you mistakenly enter Lagos and see those girls in head office grin. Them no dey too fine, but their carriage, dressing and eloquence na something else.
Which Orlu branch?
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Lagosianswag: 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
I fear who no fear FCMB. angry

That bank chop my money no send me. sad

I can't recommend that bank to my friend or foe. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by andyanders: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
doggedfighter:
What a resemblance between the two lovely chubby kids and the man in the first picture.

Wish Tunde pulled through and alive to tell his exact story himself.

Cheating has no gender.

Heartbreaks can break even the body and leave one befuddled cry cry cry cry

Both children look much more like the md- the accussed, than late Tunde.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by patani(m): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
Fiscus105:

Pain you to ur bone marrow, you want us to know u finally relocated to outside after being completely frustrated back home

Remember my advice to think more than how u think now, if you plan to bring something back home, cos u re too daft

After being frustrated? Hhahaah... I laugh in swahaili..I won't talk less your small brain will fail to understand... You can continue abusing your power sleeping with cleaners n powerless people while defending thesame... N Come on nairaland to caste buhari n PDP not knowing ure worse... Ogbeni ja danu �

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Mike008(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
These are the issues...
These stories are very common.
Never allow your pretty girlfriend or wife work under a wealthy boss. When you notice uncommon favours something is definitely fishy!

But ladies why?
It takes a lot to show discipline, don't allow money to bring your guards down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by LegalWolf: 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
This is a personal issue not professional or ethical. CBN has no business with this rubbish

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Yankee101: 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
Sack the guy
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by lexy2014: 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
britiko:

Its so heartbreaking. I wonder what d end of the lady would be? Karma is real!!!

It's quiet terrible but not to sure about karma

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

"My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.