Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live (105039 Views)

Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by mployer(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2021
funmike83:
Its so sad, but the husband should have noticed that those children don't look like him . they must have been dating for long and the husband was so love stuck he didnt notice at all. Na the other lady wey get pregnant for the dude go suffer am now.

I bet the husband knew he was dating the guy, but the money and promotion was coming, so he didn't care.

6 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by IYANGBALI: 11:34am On Jan 01, 2021
Pochettino:
Stop marrying pretty girls and come for we ugly ones, men no go hear. Now see.

Fine gals will always cheat whether they want to or not.
ugly girls too dey smell like akpu and they are very boring in bed. Their ringtones no dey sweet for ear

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 01, 2021
How could he not have known?

Every body wants to marry fine, young wife and give birth to oyibo kids when they are as dark as midnight.

Dude couldn't take the heart break even after moving on and impregnating another girl. You see am now?

Shey dem say African males can cheat? The MD hence, did nothing wrong. He should be left alone to continue with his African mission on earth. His concubine should be awarded for helping the MD spread his wild oats.

Awon red pillers, come and cry and m@sturbate at the same time on top of this story.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 01, 2021
uruba23:

I also wanted to asked why she didn't use protection but I don't want to encourage cheating moreover we don't know what lead to this, perhaps they were both intoxicated, you never can say.
You think it was their first sexx that resulted into pregnancy?They have been doing it with condom but decided to go down with skin to skin after they became used to each other.It could even be their 15 times that they got down without a condom which go her pregnant.

6 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Fiscus105(m): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2021
patani:

Wats the percentage? Av you worked in a Nigerian bank to understand wat I'm saying?
The way you are defending this shows you are one of them... Sick cun*t..

If you say so, I insist your reason is highly myopic, sleeping with married women is in every industry, go to civil service, go to university, go to military and paramiltary, go to film industry and end it in church /mosque

Go and do comprehensive findings before you reply me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Whiteshield: 11:37am On Jan 01, 2021
georgeakins:

Which Zik?

How many Zik do you know?

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 01, 2021
Fiscus105:

Reread what you posted and access your intellectual

Anyway when you grow older than ur present age, you will understand philosophy of life
Piss off
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Friday20: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2021
Bundaweber:

the MD has committed a serious offence and deserves severe punishment. His affair with the woman and the kids shows his disregards of oaths and contracts. it shows he and by extension the company he represent is weak - i.e he is easily susceptible to lust and that shows physical/emotional weakness.in fact his offence shows he is incapable to manage a kiosk not to talk of a big financial institution.

Of all the comment you are among those that made the best comment. In sane society this goat of a man will loose everything. If he has a wife divorce is sure then pay off, made bankrupt, he will be investigated and he would be gone.

I hate men that love breaking fellow men home they deserve severe punishment infact graveous punishment.

This is how hired assassin do waste bastard like him and people will be saying eeyah, oh sorry etc but they don't know who they have put in depressing state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by stonecoldcafe: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2021
So painful, apparently the late man (God rest his soul) never recovered from it. What a rude shock it must have been, 2 children back to back.
Well looking at the 2 kids critically, they bear no semblance of resemblance to the late Tunde not a single one. They look very much like the MD
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by IYANGBALI: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2021
Fvckhypocrite:
Orisirisi something

Few hours to new year.... abeg if u dey fv.k pesin wife for em back no carry am enta new year.

Aristos full nairaland

Ask and u shall recieve.
abeg come give me chop
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Pochettino(f): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2021
Toks2008:

I may have to agree with you on this based on personal experience cos fine ladies have so much attention from men that they can easily loose guard.

Exactly. The probability is higher
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Pochettino(f): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2021
CSTRR:

That girl is not even that pretty.

Just an overbloated make-up.

Hmmm. So MD has no taste or what?
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by msbyao: 11:40am On Jan 01, 2021
Adam Nuru became MD less than 4 years ago. None of those children are younger than 4 years. She relocated 3 + years ago.
Not justifying or concluding though

3 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Pochettino(f): 11:40am On Jan 01, 2021
quentin06:

especially the ones that work in bank, those fair skinned ones they re prostituttes they don't even have womb.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Useku(m): 11:41am On Jan 01, 2021
If Tunde were a thug like some of us,he would have been standing on his feet with the adulterous woman and her banger 6 feet below.

I love husbands who "yanju"adulterous wives without a trace.

So he should go and start a new family when he ought to have been done having kids? Never,the lady should have been taught a lesson not him giving in to depression.

No allow any Olosho cajole you into marriage,if you catch her cheating during courtship,please don't give a second chance. "Dooo" shakashaka and bounce!

8 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by patani(m): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2021
Fiscus105:

If you say so, I insist your reason is highly myopic, sleeping married women is in every industry, go to civil service, go to university, go to military and paramiltary, go to film industry and end it in church /mosque

Go and do comprehensive findings before you reply me

You know my problem with you?.. You dont read to understand... Maybe you got half education as BSc (Nigerian problem again) .. I was busy talking about Nigerian society being pervert you changed it to industry, specific discussion... I cited nigerian bank industry as a tipical example you are deviating from point... I cease to answer you.. It's obvious you are one of those practicing such shameful thing... #Asinwin

3 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Flexvilla: 11:43am On Jan 01, 2021
I cannot believe you entered 2021 without "COMMON SENSE"!...

bukatyne:

I know how things are done in Nigerian banks.

My question: what is the MD's new offence? We know he had an affair with Mrs. Thomas which birthed two kids.

Did he kill Mr. Thomas? Was he the one who took vows of faithfulness with the deceased?

The MD is the side dude in the case and I do not blame the side chics/dudes.

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by niggaman(m): 11:43am On Jan 01, 2021
Fiscus105:

The way you dress is the way you will address sir.

Wen you smile excessively to ur boss, soliciting unnecessarily financial assistance cum favor, you are bound to be slaughter by Randy boss.

Woman facial expressions alone can make men forget his intentions for ever
Not always, some people are naturally friendly. having a boss that thinks with his dick instead of his head can be counterproductive to the organisation in most cases

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by johhbekeboh09: 11:43am On Jan 01, 2021
Pochettino:

Buh for me the woman no pretty oo!...only
advantage she get be say she operates in a higher social circle

OMG!....some men mumu shaaa...why wont you know your wife is dating another man?!!!...na lie,e pretend didnt know

Regardless of gender to marry a banker just take am say your spouse na ashewo/olosho !
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Fiscus105(m): 11:47am On Jan 01, 2021
patani:

You know my problem with you?.. You dont read to understand... Maybe you got half education as BSc (Nigerian problem again) .. I was busy talking about Nigerian society being pervert you changed it to industry, specific discussion... I cited nigerian bank industry as a tipical example you are deviating from point... I cease to answer you.. It's obvious you are one of those practicing such shameful thing... #Asinwin

Oga professor problem abounds everywhere, even whre you are doing menial job in foreign land. Your foolishness did not allow you to think outside box, I mentioned popular example for you, yet u still adamant to correction, I pray you won't come as you went If you continue reason like subhuman. Provided...........

8 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by moodyguy: 11:47am On Jan 01, 2021
patani:

You honestly don't know how things are done in Nigerian banks... That's why you are saying this
Hw are things done .............educate us
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by NoToPile: 11:48am On Jan 01, 2021
CSTRR:

A lady came to me asking for Money.

Married lady with Four kids.
I promised to give her the money and she said she said she will come to my house by 8pm.

I didn't think much of it.

When she came by 8pm, my head nearly scatter.

If you see wetin she wear. All the assets were showing in high definition.

My John Thomas responded immediately, but the FEAR Of GOD kicked in.

I gave her the money so she can go asap, but she just sat down on the chair, asked for water and watched TV for 2 hours till 10pm

If not for God, I would have fuccked someone's Wife that day.

Haaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by pocohantas(f): 11:52am On Jan 01, 2021
humilitypays:
99.9999 of beautiful bank workers are coded mistresses to the top bankers. no need to assume otherwise. any guy marrying them should know this ahead

It is not even about beauty. If you see the girls pulling these senior staff, majority are not so beautiful. If you are beautiful in Orlu branch, nothing for you. Low self esteem fit kill you if you mistakenly enter Lagos and see those girls in head office grin. Them no dey too fine, but their carriage, dressing and eloquence na something else.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Fiscus105(m): 11:52am On Jan 01, 2021
niggaman:

Not always, some people are naturally friendly. having a boss that thinks with his dick instead of his head can be counterproductive to the organisation in most cases

God created every human being to have dual character

If you are naturally friendly ,you must know when to apply break or reverse wen tins are not playing to ur expectations
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by stanluiz(m): 11:53am On Jan 01, 2021
CSTRR:

A lady came to me asking for Money.

Married lady with Four kids.
I promised to give her the money and she said she said she will come to my house by 8pm.

I didn't think much of it.

When she came by 8pm, my head nearly scatter.

If you see wetin she wear. All the assets were showing in high definition.

My John Thomas responded immediately, but the FEAR Of GOD kicked in.

I gave her the money so she can go asap, but she just sat down on the chair, asked for water and watched TV for 2 hours till 10pm.

If not for God, I would have fuccked someone's Wife that day.
She watch TV for 2hrs Yet you did not touch her grin

CSTR are you sure grin or you just de wine us ?

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Mummymahdi(f): 11:53am On Jan 01, 2021
Pochettino:

This woman just wear makeup isn't that beautiful, not as beautiful as Nurus wife at all
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Ugandatales: 11:54am On Jan 01, 2021
niggaman:
Reminds me of my former MD in a PMI, dog in a human skin. Can sleep with anything that has hoe between their legs including married and contract staffs i[b]ncluding cleaners[/b]

Including cleaners? Damn! cheesy
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by sacajawea: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2021
Pochettino:

Whether they want to or not?
Hmmmn...
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by doeeyed: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2021
mployer:

I bet the husband knew he was dating the guy, but the money and promotion was coming, so he didn't care.

My thoughts exactly...

Btw thought Adam was a Dorothy..maybe swings both ways....

My condolences to the pregnant girlfriend.. She's the only one who's out on the cold.

This new thing of accruing death by misadventure or ill health to an old relationship break-up, is getting rather tiresome...

Na so the love reach...or is it a case of the inadvertant recompense of broken coded covenants.

Watching too many Nollywood films!!!!

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Weedee(m): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2021
Pochettino:

Please allow the fine girls to speak for themselves. Thanks sister.
Jesuuu... Shots fired.. I repeat Shots fired..
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Ugandatales: 11:56am On Jan 01, 2021
Vyolet:
While this MDs pŕetty oyinbo wife is sitting pretty at home.
Men will embarrass you.

So the WOMAN that had two children with the man didn't embarrass her husband? SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.