Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live (105066 Views)

Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by pocohantas(f): 11:00am On Jan 01, 2021
generationz:

Heard the babe was banging the MD before and after marriage as per senior sugar daddy aka Big God. Thomas was just make she be married woman too.

Now it adds up. She should have just been the MD’s mistress. Go to America and stay, people dey do am. Now she has destroyed a life and those kids would live with the stigma.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by agabusta: 11:00am On Jan 01, 2021
patani:

Do you belive in respecting people's marriage? I work outside Nigeria n was forced to relocate my wife with me due to numerous pressures from stupid idiots who are aware her husband is always not around .. Now I still travel while she is stationary in one country...no one has ever pressurized her knowing I am always on the move n she is married.... Nigerian society is sick...

Very sick, and despite that, we will be forming overreligious.

We are irredeemably morally and ethically bankrupt, and this is why the whole country is a mess.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Rugaria: 11:00am On Jan 01, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:
No Matter who u are or what u Have, a day is Coming when you will give account to GOD ALMIGHTY for all your deeds..
You are frightening me!

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by olisaEze(m): 11:01am On Jan 01, 2021
Na wa for Tunde sef. So if dem no tell am e nor go use tongue count im teeth know say two black pipo no fit born two half-caste?

Some men will juss be sleeping on d bicycle while others are pumping the tires.

Now that overthinking don kpai d guy na, has it solved the issues?

The rich are only held accountable in Nigeria by God, so brodaly just RIP.

May America neva favor the olosho wen u bin put for house!

23 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by CSTRR: 11:01am On Jan 01, 2021
uruba23:

They look like twins to me considering their height.
I doubt it.

3 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by humilitypays(m): 11:03am On Jan 01, 2021
Pochettino:
Stop marrying pretty girls and come for we ugly ones, men no go hear. Now see.

Fine gals will always cheat whether they want to or not.
honey ugly girls fvck more, codedly and mostly with guys of lower economic cadre while the pretty ones cheat with richer men cry

The truth is, every woman is a suspect, ugly or pretty

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by meetme01: 11:03am On Jan 01, 2021
The man knew all these all along. He refused to accept till the woman burst the bubble.

It's obvious in the pictures that the MD own one or two of the kids. The young girl with her chubby skin, she's the daughter of the MD. The little boy can still be that of the man though, skin color stil differ

The wife is a devil in human skin. A wicked woman from the pit of hell. At least she should have shown the man DNA result and not spew it to his face. She even made plans to elope. That's wickedness.

This life is not balance at all..

Guys, learn from this and more. But, love your woman. Love your wife.

5 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by mrfreestuff: 11:03am On Jan 01, 2021
patani:

Source: https://businesslive.ng/2020/12/31/controversial-fcmb-md-adam-nuru-in-sex-scandal/amp/

Seems like a smear campaign. They should take him to court please.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by capitalzero: 11:04am On Jan 01, 2021
patani:

Source: https://businesslive.ng/2020/12/31/controversial-fcmb-md-adam-nuru-in-sex-scandal/amp/
He should be tried under sharia court and punished accordingly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by capitalzero: 11:04am On Jan 01, 2021
mrfreestuff:

Seems like a smear campaign. They should take him to court please.
Sharia court

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by premierlead: 11:04am On Jan 01, 2021
bukatyne:
While Mr. Thomas's exit is very sad, I fail to see why FCMB's MD should be dragged.

Was he the one who gave late Mr. Thomas the impression that the kids are his?

P.S.: the kids really look like the MD

You have just commented like a dummy so to say. FYI, The MD knew right that his surbodinate, Mr Thomas's wife is a married woman yet went ahead to have illicit affairs with her to the extent of impregnating her twice and here now you are vituperating gibberish. Kiddo!

3 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2021
patani:

Do you belive in respecting people's marriage? I work outside Nigeria n was forced to relocate my wife with me due to numerous pressures from stupid idiots who are aware her husband is always not around .. Now I still travel while she is stationary in one country...no one has ever pressurized her knowing I am always on the move n she is married.... Nigerian society is sick...
It is fooools like you who end up like thomos here.
I know a lot of people living abroad whose wives Bleep around. Just yesterday another close friend was expressing regret taking his wife to the UK as both of them are already on the verge of separation
It's not a Nigerian thing bro
Because ur wife is nolonger telling you everything about her social life while you are away doesn't mean nothing is happening

Be wise man

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by abdulwasee(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2021
patani:

You people should not continue your half-baked journalism in 2021, Adam Nuru is never a kind of perso who indulge in waywardness, he is a gentle man to the core.
Please, don't be lazy do your research and carry your problems away from here!

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Bestbeelieve: 11:05am On Jan 01, 2021
bukatyne:

Who has the primary responsibility of respecting a marriage?

An outsider who has no stake or the couple who built it from scratch?

Are you alleging there is no adultery in other countries?
Are you normal? everyone involved has the responsibility of respecting a marriage including the chap who keeps chasing a married woman and scoring not one but 2 goals and im sure the he goat was still nacking!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Odingo1: 11:05am On Jan 01, 2021
Nightalan:
Ahaan, was Mr Thomas under a spell not to see the uncanny resemblance between his children and his wife's boss That woman is damn evil. You got pregnant for your boss twice and took the kids home to your husband! Haba na. Lesson to all men out there, be vigilant especially of the relationship between your wife and her boss.
The husband may not even know the boss or interested in knowing him. How many people is interested in knowing the manager of a place the wife is working.

13 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Tango123: 11:05am On Jan 01, 2021
bukatyne:
While Mr. Thomas's exit is very sad, I fail to see why FCMB's MD should be dragged.

Well said.

To have sex with a married woman may be morally wrong,but is it illegal?

I really do not see the point in the op article, asking CBN to investigate and bla bla bla.

What happened was unfortunate. The person i blame is the woman who passed off another man's child to her husband.

Men go for DNA of every child of yours

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by CSTRR: 11:06am On Jan 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Even the freshness of the kids, the guy suppose know say no be im money be that na. There was one that happened in GTB years back too. A very senior staff and HR lady. I wonder their attraction to HR ladies. cheesy
Runs girls fit in there.

Not too technical position and their hours are flexible. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Aksnoopy: 11:06am On Jan 01, 2021
Take a look at those kids and you will definitely know they are not his.
Stay away from HOES!
If you can't tell what your wife is doing when not with her, then you are in a deep shit already.

I am afraid of marriage, my married ex just wished me a happy new year and called me honey.
Bitch is ready to dump her husband for me after 3 kids. Hoes everywhere! grin grin

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by konkonbilo(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2021
Pochettino:
Stop marrying pretty girls and come for we ugly ones, men no go hear. Now see.

Fine gals will always cheat whether they want to or not.
lol cheesy your shakara sef pass the fine gals own.. You better humble yourself this new year

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by jarkbauer: 11:07am On Jan 01, 2021
bukatyne:

It's called abuse of office. If you sleep with your subordinates moreso a married one , you are seen as lacking integrity. Bill Clinton was impeached for sleeping with an intern. Abuse of office because you are using your position to your advantage. In my company it's a sackable offence if confirmed.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Theboss100(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2021
bukatyne:

I know how things are done in Nigerian banks.

My question: what is the MD's new offence? We know he had an affair with Mrs. Thomas which birthed two kids.

Did he kill Mr. Thomas? Was he the one who took vows of faithfulness with the deceased?

The MD is the side dude in the case and I do not blame the side chics/dudes.
You must be one of them. Why do you not see any reason why the bastard MD have to sleep with the hoeing bitchy wife. That idiot I know is also married.
That is a crime. One thing I avoid in this life is married women. I know how they draw close to me but I avoid them.
Let me tell, KARMA doesn't forgive or forget. Those two useless adults violating their marital vows, will pay dearly for their sins. Except they repent thoroughly and surrounded to Christ.
This is one major reason why I am scared of getting married. Wicked wife. Why won't he have cardiac arrest when all this while he has been investing his time, money and resources on bastard children and a useless wife.
Don't just pretend you didn't see anything wrong with what the MD did. Else, karma is lurking. Rubbish.
angry angry angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by obama30: 11:07am On Jan 01, 2021
patani:

when did central bank start being involve in family issues? i didn't see reason to involve even Bank in this issue

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by humilitypays(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2021
generationz:

Heard the babe was banging the MD before and after marriage as per senior sugar daddy aka Big God. Thomas was just make she be married woman too.

That's the best place to keep air heads who for in and climb the ladder with their cat. (Not saying there are no brilliant women in HR)
99.9999 of beautiful bank workers are coded mistresses to the top bankers. no need to assume otherwise. any guy marrying them should know this ahead

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by dammyz101(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2021
This is a perfect case study for those foolish men that failed to check their wives, fiances and girlfrnds phones to knw who ur dealing with. You dont need DNA result to knw the father of the kids btwn the two men.

14 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2021
meetme01:
The man knew all these all along. He refused to accept till the woman burst the bubble.

It's obvious in the pictures that the MD own one or two of the kids. The young girl with her chubby skin, she's the daughter of the MD. The little boy can still be that of the man though, skin color stil differ

The wife is a devil in human skin. A wicked woman from the pit of hell. At least she should have shown the man DNA result and not spew it to his face. She even made plans to elope. That's wickedness.

This life is not balance at all..

Guys, learn from this and more. But, love your woman. Love your wife.

After all this u are still encouraging people to love women
What kinda nonsense is this

7 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by capitalzero: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by JustCare: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2021
bukatyne:

Stop sounding stupid. You don’t necessarily need to side with anyone.

Who sponsored the woman to America? He broke the marriage and killed the man. Sadly, I know him personally, sat and had cool evening with him before.

3 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by jarkbauer: 11:09am On Jan 01, 2021
Tango123:

Well said.

To have sex with a married woman may be morally wrong,but is it illegal?

I really do not see the point in the op article, asking CBN to investigate and bla bla bla.

What happened was unfortunate. The person i blame is the woman who passed off another man's child to her husband.

Men go for DNA of every child of yours

Go and sleep with another man's wife. Let them catch you when they are beating you stand up and say... she agreed to Bleep me and what we did wasn't illegal.

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by loswhite(m): 11:09am On Jan 01, 2021
bukatyne:

So it is ok for him to be sleeping with Tundes wife right? Most Women are just evil species
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Flexherbal(m): 11:09am On Jan 01, 2021
Imastex come and read what we were discussing the other day

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:09am On Jan 01, 2021
Slay queen on the Beat. Chai
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Clonepops(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2021
abdulwasee:

You people should not continue your half-baked journalism in 2021, Adam Nuru is never a kind of perso who indulge in waywardness, he is a gentle man to the core.
Please, don't be lazy do your research and carry your problems away from here!

You dey very stupid sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.