Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) (55567 Views)

Ka3na Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House / Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by hopexter(m): 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:
I don't blame her and will not condemn her decision since most young men of these generation are nothing to write home about.Hbd to her old wine,the older the better

Stop deceiving yourself. The fault of this taboo marriage is GREED my dear, you know this but choose to shift the blame on men undecided

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by ryloy: 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy New year
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by MediMedi(m): 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:
I don't blame her and will not condemn her decision since most young men of these generation are nothing to write home about.Hbd to her old wine,the older the better
You as a sensible Zzor, can you go for an older man
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by michoim(m): 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mumu dey worry some naija ladies...Are you suppose to be older than your husband or the same age?
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by chidiebere123(m): 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nice one , good luck to them grin
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by Dagger111(m): 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:

Won ti doo ifun eleyi lee lowo.
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by HelpYourself(m): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:

Is that so sister?

And how did you come to such a rather gloom conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by Forumobserver12(m): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
teacherbim:
Old wine tastes sweeter❤

Oh yes indeed, most of you shouting old wine taste better will still go behind and taste the new wine...
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by webosky: 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:

just shut up. [fem!!]
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by 44Bulldog(m): 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:

New year...no changes

Nawah oo! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:
this year is just starting, change ya mentality..

3 Likes

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
Omoslim26:

Know this and know peace if you are anything to write home about,your chances of meeting people that are nothing to write home about is very slim
you one way or the other attract way you get

so you are definitely nothing to write home about that's why you always come here to cry and wail and if you don't reconstruct your mind you might keep attracting men dat are nothing to write home about

Go through the process of SELF DISCOVERY

come back and thank me

happy new year
She's a little jobless girl on this forum, typing trash as usual, the best for you guys is to ignore her like she doesn't exist
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by blesszzy(m): 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:

sad
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by Cousin9999: 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
This "man" better be a millionaire. I give a pass to women from very poor backgrounds who don't have access to much, but she doesn't seem like it. Women like her need a good excuse for that garbage, and a net worth in the millions is the only one. Especially since this gross dude is a South African parasite.
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by Minjim: 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:

Please, speak for your brothers.
I've never disappointed any lady.
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Calling the man an old wine is uncalled for na. We all know there's a new wine.
Make the man die first then you'll reveal him.

This gender wey dey bend down piss fear them o
Northern guys bend down to piss too
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by toprealman: 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:
Yes continue trying out "most young men".....you don tire abi?

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by Flowerystar(f): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
Na wá o, how will I marry my father's age mate? Just thinking out loud anyways.
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by osusuallstars: 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
Just digging gold
Not really sure of her future ,
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:
Be careful! No time for shaking any table. This is new year! happy new year!

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:

Stop messing around with broke people
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by lebete3000: 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:

This is the silliest excuse for oloshoism till date.
Shameless creatures...
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by ensamy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
Papers and future assured. "Escape from Naija" Movies
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by lebete3000: 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
JujuYouth:
Chai!
The same person wey Praise fab her kpekus dry for Big Brother house!

You dey mind dem?
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by luminouz(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
This is a new year..make I no talk
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by Yaronkirki: 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:
May ur old whine locate u in this 2021 Amen.
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
Most women can do anything, to get an easy access.
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by kenny1313(m): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:

Hope your brothers are something to write home about.

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by Lantosed: 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) / Wizkid Vs Olamide Vs Patoranking, Who Rocked The Blue Suit Better? [photos] / Portable Buys A Car For His Father (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.