Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash (32733 Views)

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) / The Idiocy Of Attacking Oyedepo On CAMA, By Emmanuel Onwubiko / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Thebigheart: 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:
I am a winner and respect Bishop Oyedepo so much, but I think he missed it this time, this is trash he is saying at this time.

Even in the US, UK, Israel etc, they respect Government laws an they follow the rules, can he say this trash in UK and he is not fined?

His comments appear as pure rvbbish

May God heal the world, Amen
just stfup, who is saying trash? The crowd NIN registration will cause covid 19 abi, or the crowd in the market will not cause covid 19 abi? We should be reasonable some times while commenting on forum. My brother u are never a winners member.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by 198800Mam(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This guy dey always give off serious antichrist vibes anytime im open im mouth.

Imagine how he take portray Christ's Church as if some gang of hoodlums ready to attack and shut down opponents left and right.

When did Jesus Christ say to do this abeg? lipsrsealed

GO I WATCH THE COMPLETE VIDEO N STOP SAYING THINGS YOU ARE NOT TRULY SURE OF
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by MT: 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ever8090:
Amen for what..why can't the church attack virus and crush it once and for all...?..

This is the one million dollar question. I kept asking people that if Jesus Christ was still on Earth, would he have allowed covid to shut down the churches to start with?.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
donforeign:

Just like my brain

I know, very well- picking leaves is close to you now grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Thebigheart:
[s]just stfup, who is saying trash? The crowd NIN registration will cause covid 19 abi, or the crowd in the market will not cause covid 19 abi? We should be reasonable some times while commenting on forum. My brother u are never a winners member.[/s]

Will you sharap there and face your front

Pained dude, is there any energised transformer around your house, go and do the needful quickly as possible
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Miracle1991: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
K4daniel:

In some ways he had made some pertinent points which are beyond your comprehension.

Sir , I am enjoying this man, if not this man they would have closed the country/ economy. The UK and US you mentioned have a far higher degree of covid 19 impact vis-a-vis what is obtainable in Nigeria. So it's irrational to say he is saying rubbish, if our leaders don't have plans but to follow oyinbo's copy and paste syndrome, we need someone that will speak to them, imagine they are bringing the same set of control measures in abroad to Nigeria. Over 3.6trillion naira had purportedly been spent on covid 19 yet nothing has been done to bad roads killing Nigerians more than covid. See covid19 for naija na advance malaria treatment.

They keep getting donations from many organisations without any feasible effect on the people. You saw the way US is giving out 600dollars to each Americans signed by trump, your leaders are getting money but sharing it for themselves and selected people, our people discovered various parliatives, foods meant for the people in the abandon warehouse few months ago, non of the leaders could tender any apology to Nigerians.

There is anger in the land and when you have a govt that is not sensitive anything can happen, Govt will mention church, mosque to be closed as if those are the real problem or places people get covid.

Now, they can't even get things well organised if at NIN registration centers and markets are filled with people touching themselves not monitored why always hammering on the church every time you hear the world is moving to another level of covid 19 variant you just capitalised on that, you didnt compare their demographic and geographical differences in arriving at your control measurements, our govt just give us copy and paste.

How many people have died of covid19 in Nigeria compared to US and UK you mentioned?
so Nigeria should open everywhere until we begin to get dead bodies like American abi?
Secondly : the 600 dolers is not for every American. It's for people that earn less than 75k dollars.
Some of you are hypocrites,if the government should allow this virus to become terrible to Nigerians you will be first to insult the government for doing nothing to safe the people.
God will reward you according to your evil desire.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by cybergee(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:
I am a winner and respect Bishop Oyedepo so much, but I think he missed it this time, this is trash he is saying at this time.

Even in the US, UK, Israel etc, they respect Government laws an they follow the rules, can he say this trash in UK and he is not fined?

You are not a winner... Read your bible... That was scriptures, a stone that if it comes against you crushes...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by K4daniel: 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Miracle1991:
so Nigeria should open everywhere until we begin to get dead bodies like American abi?
Secondly : the 600 dolers is not for every American. It's for people that earn less than 75k dollars.
Some of you are hypocrites,if the government should allow this virus to become terrible to Nigerians you will be first to insult the government for doing nothing to safe the people.
God will reward you according to your evil desire.

This boy will not learn simple English, i never said Govt should not do the right thing. The idea of channeling their anger on closing the churches and mosques where people can receive healing and mercy from God is what i dont support where you don't have control over market and NIN centers is appalling, and the practise of copying the western world whose temperatures and weather conditions are major factor in increasing this virus is not the best for us. How much did your govt give us during the lockdown?, see naija has the best weather where covid 19 cannot survive as abroad, you can never see any dead bodies on the street..since covid 19 began how many people have died since you are supporting your copy and paste government.

If you checked, our weather is hot and is not making this virus spread like abroad which is very cold. Covid 19 here is not same with UK, its a senior brother of malaria, we don't have it high as UK. The last time I was in UK my ear almost frozen at 8degree, I then remember the advantage we have at home over this covid.
You can compare the death rate of the US and UK to Nigeria.Hence, you don't approach things same way. Do you know how many teachers suffered hunger in the last lockdown? Any total closure is going to affect our crumbling economy. I also mentioned that lots of funds were received from local/foreign organisations and were not properly managed, while many were crying of hunger during the lockdown and afterwards we saw partliatives being kept unused by this govt.

But because you lack understanding and manners, you judged me and even said God will punished me for saying my mind and opinion. Ki la gbe ki leju sir.

It is you and your father and your entire future generations for not reasoning and using your brain God will punish. You thieves, you see how you people mismanaged our covid fund of N3.6trillion without any accountability, God will take it from you all. I know you are one of them.

You are so fill with hatred and ignorant and you will never reason. I leave you in your Pitt of ignorant.

This is a new year, have a nice day boy.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Debra911(f): 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
saajus:
I reason a little bit with Papa Oyedepo. Our leaders are not following their own rules. So, how do they expect Churches, Mosques, night clubs to obey. They asked people to go get NIM number in the middle of a pandemic. That's contradictory.

COVID-19 is real and we should be careful. I think religious organization leaders can set good example even if our leaders are reckless. Our age demographic is helping us because most people that died of COVID are elderly or people with some health pre-conditions. We have a young population because people don't grow old in Nigeria and we keep giving birth. Life expectancy in Nigeria is 55.
You are born with so much wisdom. Your pikin go sabi book. I concur wit u
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
cybergee:

[s]
You are not a winner... Read your bible... That was scriptures, a stone that if it comes against you crushes...[/s]

Will you sharap there
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Debra911(f): 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mycoin:
To my Christian Brethren,

Before you attend your annual cross-over ritual tomorrow for yet another prophetic rhetoric, please remember that all your favorite prophets prophesied on December 31, 2019 and NONE OF THEM SAW COVID-19, PANDEMIC AND GLOBAL LOCKDOWN.

How could "God" have spoken through his vessels and omitted the most crucial event of the year 2020 that impacted EVERYBODY on the planet?

Something is obviously missing.

If that omission does not make you awaken your critical thinking ability, then nothing will.

God gave you your head for critical thinking. Use it. It is not a decorative accessory on your shoulder.

I come in peace.

#truthissacred
Selah.

Olakunle Allison
Thats why he's still God. If he shows humans everything,then he's no more God. Covid -19 or not, these are trying times, survival of the fittest but they'll surely pass, calm down. Many diseases in the past have killed humans , it never stopped God from existing and he was still speaking to his prophets. We don't even know other worse health issues that may surface in the next century. stop blaming men of God for everything, they're also humans not God. Doctors are trained to save life, how come some patients still die in their hands?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
bezimo:

Another rubbish. Abeg get lost go look for your mate to banter with..Nonsense nonentithy

Son, you cannot even express yourself in good and correct English, I pity your life though!! grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Pcstradamus(m): 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
hakeem4:
Abeg who is This bald headed eagle man trying to threaten?
You are a bastard.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
198800Mam:

GO I WATCH THE COMPLETE VIDEO N STOP SAYING THINGS YOU ARE NOT TRULY SURE OF
undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by tunsho4u(m): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

These countries you mentioned here will always do the right thing at the right time. They as well put their citizens priority first.... What of Nigeria?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Thebigheart: 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

Will you sharap there and face your front

Pained dude, is there any energised transformer around your house, go and do the needful quickly as possible
please take a new year resolution, so that God will deliver u from that we...ed. coz is not gonna help out at all. Like i said you aren't a winner.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Thebigheart:
[s]please take a new year resolution, so that God will deliver u from that we...ed. coz is not gonna help out at all. Like i said you aren't a winner.[/s]

Sharap and stop spewing rvbbish
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by stancydg: 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
The Bishop is 1000% correct. The nation's leaders are stupidly clueless. The Church is the most organized set up in the entire country. From Winners Chapel to C.E to Anglican and C.A.C, and even the smallest branch church in a remote village, the structure and order prevalent cannot be dreamt of by the best(if any) government ministry or parastatal. So, instead of focusing their useless attention on their shabby set ups, they are busy trying to order the very well ordered structure of the Church, put in place by The Most High. My advice to them is to keep foolishly sanitising the sands on the streets of Lagos and everywhere in the name of a scamdemic until they run down the already moribund economy and education system of the country. Bunch of thoughtless entities.

The Church has always outlived persecutions. The persecutors will always become forgotten history.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by 198800Mam(m): 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You attend a church headed by this man and you still get mouth to talk? The head is already rotten...so what are you still doing there? More importantly, what makes you think God is involved in any of what this man does with every word almost AntiChrist in suggestion? undecided

LET GOD BE THE JUDGE... STOP CRITICIZING FOR WHAT YOU DONT KNOW IS BIGGER THAN YOU
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
198800Mam:

LET GOD BE THE JUDGE... STOP CRITICIZING FOR WHAT YOU DONT KNOW IS BIGGER THAN YOU
So the God who gave you a brain complete with a mind to process the world and all of it's inputs with somehoww told to to walk around in ignorance of what your senses and spirit tells us? Are the teachings of Jesus Christ lost on you? undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by GreyLaw(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

Firstly, I really doubt that you are a winners Chapel member. If you were and you ever were a Christian, you wouldn't call your pastor's comments trash. Many believers are ill-trained when it comes to how to respond to their leaders. But I trust God would open your eyes.

Secondly, don't just talk, do your own research. listen to professors of Medicine, epidemiologists, virologists, etc. What is COVID? What are they looking for in that PCR test for Covid that is not found in any other person with a viral infection of, say, hepatitis?

There are many things you people don't know and you are not willing to ask questions. In Europe and America, even with Covid they did elections, riots, political rallies are still going on in the US. Haven't you ever sat down to ask your self some salient questions?

For me I have decided not to come here and debate with anybody. Personally, I attend to Covid patients everyday, people whom they say have Covid. And they are usually very fine. My colleague, a female, got infected and is fine.

COVID is NOT a pandemic. Even tuberculosis is worse than it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by GreyLaw(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
stancydg:
The Bishop is 1000% correct. The nation's leaders are stupidly clueless. The Church is the most organized set up in the entire country. From Winners Chapel to C.E to Anglican and C.A.C, and even the smallest branch church in a remote village, the structure and order prevalent cannot be dreamt of by the best(if any) government ministry or parastatal. So, instead of focusing their useless attention on their shabby set ups, they are busy trying to order the very well ordered structure of the Church, put in place by The Most High. My advice to them is to keep foolishly sanitising the sands on the streets of Lagos and everywhere in the name of a scamdemic until they run down the already moribund economy and education system of the country. Bunch of thoughtless entities.

The Church has always outlived persecutions. The persecutors will always become forgotten history.

Unfortunately people are not smart to think for themselves. Even some Christians would come here and insult the Bishop who has done his own research.

COVID is NOT a pandemic.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
GreyLaw:

[s]Firstly, I really doubt that you are a winners Chapel member. If you were and you ever were a Christian, you wouldn't call your pastor's comments trash. Many believers are ill-trained when it comes to how to respond to their leaders. But I trust God would open your eyes.

Secondly, don't just talk, do your own research. listen to professors of Medicine, epidemiologists, virologists, etc. What is COVID? What are they looking for in that PCR test for Covid that is not found in any other person with a viral infection of, say, hepatitis?

There are many things you people don't know and you are not willing to ask questions. In Europe and America, even with Covid they did elections, riots, political rallies are still going on in the US. Haven't you ever sat down to ask your self some salient questions?

For me I have decided not to come here and debate with anybody. Personally, I attend to Covid patients everyday, people whom they say have Covid. And they are usually very fine. My colleague, a female, got infected and is fine.

COVID is NOT a pandemic. Even tuberculosis is worse than it. [/s]

Will you just sharap there and face your front!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
GreyLaw:

Unfortunately people are not smart to think for themselves. Even some Christians would come here and insult the Bishop who has done his own research.

COVID is NOT a pandemic.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Scout60(m): 12:27am On Jan 02, 2021
divinecode101:

And not a winner but he is saying the truth..
the government rule is biased. Is there social distancing in Nigeria?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by bezimo(m): 12:40am On Jan 02, 2021
divinecode101:

F, you cannot even express yourself in good and correct English, I pity your life though!! grin grin

Pity your useless life..instead. Mine is far decorated than your useless poverty decorated nonentity life.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Jacobx007: 6:37am On Jan 02, 2021
GreyLaw:

COVID is NOT a pandemic.
Look at the global statistics of Covid 19. It has killed 1.8m people worldwide and u say it's not a pandemic because ur Daddy GO has done his own research? Do you know the meaning of RESEARCH?
All these because of TITHE AND OFFERING?

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Mycoin(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2021
Debra911:

Thats why he's still God. If he shows humans everything,then he's no more God. Covid -19 or not, these are trying times, survival of the fittest but they'll surely pass, calm down. Many diseases in the past have killed humans , it never stopped God from existing and he was still speaking to his prophets. We don't even know other worse health issues that may surface in the next century. stop blaming men of God for everything, they're also humans not God. Doctors are trained to save life, how come some patients still die in their hands?

Are you really sure that "they are just humans and not gods"?

Because it doesn't seem so to a vast majority
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Debra911(f): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2021
Mycoin:

Are you really sure that "they are just humans and not gods"?

Because it doesn't seem so to a vast majority
Humans can't be gods no matter the spiritual gifts.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 02, 2021
bezimo:

Pity your useless life..instead. Mine is far decorated than your useless poverty decorated nonentity life.

Children of Nairaland hiding behind Tecno phone to write rvbbish, I don't blame you though

I Will feed your entire generations for years, I know your type, na hunger dey worry you.

Send you account number, I will also send you 20 pound, I sent money to that kobojukie guy on the first.

Don't let shame rub you of your blessing, dm me with your details and get free 20 £

Yeye child
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by bezimo(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
divinecode101:

Children of Nairaland hiding behind Tecno phone to write rvbbish, I don't blame you though

I Will feed your entire generations for years, I know your type, na hunger dey worry you.

Send you account number, I will also send you 20 pound, I sent money to that kobojukie guy on the first.

Don't let shame rub you of your blessing, dm me with your details and get free 20 £

Yeye child

My friend shut up there..if you have nothing reasonable to say..get out of here.Go look for your mate to banter with..Nonsense nonentithy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary / What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / Catholic Church Disagrees With Father Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.