Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (321758 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 7:54pm On May 11, 2021
GabsonFX:
Link those bolded phrases together, I will conclude that you start with $50 - $100 live.

Ok sir. I will try
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 7:56pm On May 11, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

I laff in stochastic. Better start with $50 jeje.

Lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 11, 2021
Look at the bolded, please don't think this way........please and please, don't have this intention.
Sorry I'm ON you.

boom99:

I wan raise 1k dollars while I try to build this 3k dollars to 10k dollars maybe in 3months

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2021
GabsonFX:
Look at the bolded, please don't think this way........please and please, don't have this intention.
Sorry I'm ON you.

I mean building the demo 3k to 10k depending on how the market plays out.
No mind me I stubborn small
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Jospido000: 8:50pm On May 11, 2021
Tony142:

If a brain surgeon performe a successful surgery on a patient, and the strategy and knowledge the surgeon is program into a robot, the robot can not perform a more successful surgery than the surgeon itself, why?...there is what we call instinct and experience, robot does not have instinct or gut feelings

If u are driving a car and u got to a river niger bridge and you discover that the bridge has been broken into two, what will you do?...of course u will turn your car and go back, but if it was a robot the robot will not turn his car and go back, why?...because robot do not have instinct and gut feelings, they only do what their are programmed to do, so for this reason the robot will still go ahead and cross the bridge and it will fall inside the river and the car will damage

Same also apply to Forex trading, during trading an emergency news can will reverse the market might come up, if u are trading manually u will know how to handle the news but if it is a robot, the robot will not care about the emergency news instead it will only do what it was program to do

I have tried more than 200 robot in the past, and I discover that Manuel trading is the way forward, robot is for lazy people, let him who have ear hear, #peace

Great points!!!! But some robots are good depending on style of trading it was configure for

Robot are automatic therefore they have no emotions in the sense that they won't close your trade before it hit TP but humans (emotion) will increase their TP target when price is approaching their TP level....

In short both have their advantage and disadvantages but i prefer not to use robot

Thanks...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Jospido000: 8:57pm On May 11, 2021
X3n:

You have made great points
It's true that there are things that you cannot automate like intuition but if majority of your strategy is based on intuition, then you are gambling not trading..

In trading, there are setting conditions that has to be true, for it to trigger your entry and exit and you can automate those.

It doesn't mean that you will go and sleep, if you feel that the market is behaving abnormally, u can turn off the robot.
If you are expecting a high impact news or event, you can turn the robot off.

I can even configure the robot not to trade on certain days like Fridays or certain known public holidays or NFP..

The world is moving towards automation and any process you repeat over and over again is an example of something you can maximize with automation..

I will code your strategy, back-test it, give you the result of the back-test. And then we can run it in a demo account over a period of time. If you are satisfied with the results, you can now put it into your live trading account.

Sure sir, you can code someone strategy but the market do change and when it does that robot can't stop trading, the fact that you said you can program a robot not to trade during news event, that I kind of disagree with that cause most of the time there'll be news release � in other for u to do that you'll have to update your robot frequently and this one na work oh ���

Thanks....

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Jospido000: 9:09pm On May 11, 2021
blackman007:

If you are sure then try it on a live account, as far as I’m concern I don’t know about anybody, $100 live account is better than a $50,000 demo..

Hahaha... Funny but true even $10 live account is more better than $100000 demo account cause you fit withdraw your profit take buy suya ������

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 9:32pm On May 11, 2021
Seems DXY is printing a double bottom. There's a slight divergence on H1 as well. Will we see a bounce upwards...?

Time will tell.

Wait. Observe. Follow.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 11, 2021
Theyoungmaster:
Seems DXY is printing a double bottom. There's a slight divergence on H1 as well. Will we see a bounce upwards...?

Time will tell.

Wait. Observe. Follow.

It isn't buying yet until price closes above 90.39

After the close wait for at least a 61.8 pullback before buying.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 11, 2021
Based on technicals Its probably time to start buying the greenback across board.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by xcellinking(m): 7:03am On May 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fs1nXpjIpQ

Guys check out this link. Thank me later. Ensure you like and subscribe. It's worth it.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by djwalata(m): 7:15am On May 12, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

Time will tell.

Wait. Observe. Follow.
I agree with u.
A divergence was formed on daily dxy at oversold area.
Time for dollar to go up at least for some time.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by VlamesIffect(f): 9:24am On May 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by docus: 9:49am On May 12, 2021
VlamesIffect:
Wow... See performance!
shocked
Very tight
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:25am On May 12, 2021
In my opinion, a good strategy is one that allows you to cut your losses short & let your profits run.

That's how i banked 1057 pips in 2 weeks - @jbinary.

Mind you i'm not a technical trader.

2nd consecutive win( although not doing this for the prize).

Let's see how the markets play out in coming weeks.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:27am On May 12, 2021
$70 USDT FOR sale
485/$
WhatsApp contact
https:///s/6043f893f305b
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by dadayung1(m): 12:26pm On May 12, 2021
Na only monday sweet, this week is not smiling

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 1:58pm On May 12, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

Time will tell.

Wait. Observe. Follow.

Going according to plan thus far.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 12, 2021
$70 USDT FOR sale

485/$
WhatsApp contact
https:///s/6043f893f305b
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 2:11pm On May 12, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

Almost all USD/xyz pairs are oversold and showing divergence on various tf. I expect DXY to bounce a bit up this week sha. Moreover, a technical correction is imminent after the massive drop last week.

Fingers crossed.

This is playing out on all USD majors.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 12, 2021
ILovebigyansh:
In my opinion, a good strategy is one that allows you to cut your losses short & let your profits run.

That's how i banked 1057 pips in 2 weeks - @jbinary.

Mind you i'm not a technical trader.

2nd consecutive win( although not doing this for the prize).

Let's see how the markets play out in coming weeks.
Nice one. 1000 pips in two weeks no be chais

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 4:48pm On May 12, 2021
This will sell like crazy going 10pip

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by djwalata(m): 5:03pm On May 12, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

Time will tell.

Wait. Observe. Follow.
djwalata:

I agree with u.
A divergence was formed on daily dxy at oversold area.
Time for dollar to go up at least for some time.
Happening already. Patience and Precision are d watch words.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 12, 2021
If you joined me on this trade call, you should be swimming in pips right now grin

GabsonFX:
Who remembers this GJ analysis I did 7days ago: see attached? I'm still on the trade and currently running about 120.0 pips - confirm from your chart.

......still running

Modified: I just added a picture from my phone monitor. Note: I don't trade from phone, I only monitor from it while away from lappy; still in bed zzzzzzz grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by djwalata(m): 5:25pm On May 12, 2021
boom99:
This will sell like crazy going 10pip
I won't advice u to sell unless u r taking 5-15 pips because d trend is up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Qpetz: 5:27pm On May 12, 2021
VlamesIffect:
Wow... See performance!
shocked

It's not about performance. Can you be consistent?

"90% of traders lose 90% of their capital within 90 days". smiley

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by djwalata(m): 6:19pm On May 12, 2021
GabsonFX:
If you joined me on this trade call, you should be swimming in pips right now grin

I think d weekly chart is showing divergence while daily shows overstretched to d up.
I've opened a short position already at 154 with 50pips SL.
What do u think pls?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 6:57pm On May 12, 2021
VlamesIffect:
Wow... See performance!
shocked

Hahahaha, this should be the hottest contest so far

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 7:01pm On May 12, 2021
my people listen there is a 500pips tip coming up soon a potential opportunity for Big Cash Double your LIVE-Forex Account instantly 100% return instantly by the end of the 500pips tip
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by VlamesIffect(f): 7:04pm On May 12, 2021
situations:
my people listen there is a 500pip tip coming up soon a potential opportunity for Big Cash Double your LIVE-Forex Account instantanly 100% return instantly by the end of the 500pips tip

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 12, 2021
GabsonFX:

Sure thing.

Bought Gbpchf instead but sold the position at today's high because i was anticipating a pull back soon.

As anticipated.

I should have sold on this pullback but was thinking it could range till today then open next week with a sell.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2021
djwalata:

I won't advice u to sell unless u r taking 5-15 pips because d trend is up

I basically go for 5 to 10 pip.
At last its out in profit

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.