Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (321739 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 12, 2021
boom99:

I mean building the demo 3k to 10k depending on how the market plays out.
No mind me I stubborn small
Don't mind anyone trying to discourage you. There are too many negative energy here.
After all it's a demo, if you fail you try again. You will keep doing it until you figure out what works.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Eryyy92: 8:12pm On May 12, 2021
I took this trade on Monday morning
115pips tp hit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 12, 2021
The overall view from my end is up, it's not bad to take some retracements. kiss

djwalata:

I think d weekly chart is showing divergence while daily shows overstretched to d up.
I've opened a short position already at 154 with 50pips SL.
What do u think pls?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Eryyy92: 8:19pm On May 12, 2021
Gpbcad still floating in profit shocked

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 12, 2021
Qpetz:

It's not about performance. Can you be consistent?

"90% of traders lose 90% of their capital within 90 days". smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 12, 2021
Qpetz:

It's not about performance. Can you be consistent?

"90% of traders lose 90% of their capital within 90 days". smiley

I remember asking this same question on a post in this thread.

Asking if it's possible to be consitently profitable as a technical trader.

some people said it's possible but couldn't give me a link to their trade explorer. In short that's the basic reason i am here, I have seen some really good traders not just in talks but in results & have learnt a thing or two.

This contests on the other hand gives everyone a chance to work within strict rules which can & will later be useful.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 10:27pm On May 12, 2021
i tip this brother on telegram told him #us30 will Sell since 6am today 12|5|2021 and #us30 sold over 300pips for today 12|5|2021

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Thunday1005(m): 11:55pm On May 12, 2021
Is 100% possible, all you need is spread filter or news filter
No need to be updating it inasmuch that it is loaded on vps
Jospido000:

Sure sir, you can code someone strategy but the market do change and when it does that robot can't stop trading, the fact that you said you can program a robot not to trade during news event, that I kind of disagree with that cause most of the time there'll be news release � in other for u to do that you'll have to update your robot frequently and this one na work oh ���

Thanks....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 5:33am On May 13, 2021
situations:
i tip this brother on telegram told him #us30 will Sell since 6am today 12|5|2021 and #us30 sold over 300pips for today 12|5|2021

I hope you know indexes are bullish enclined market? I just hope you have taken profit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 5:40am On May 13, 2021
ILovebigyansh:

I remember asking this same question on a post in this thread.

Asking if it's possible to be consitently profitable as a technical trader.

some people said it's possible but couldn't give me a link to their trade explorer. In short that's the basic reason i am here, I have seen some really good traders not just in talks but in results & have learnt a thing or two.

This contests on the other hand gives everyone a chance to work within strict rules which can & will later be useful.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 7:26am On May 13, 2021
My people there is no Shortage of good trades if you know how to select your trades winning a trade comes by selecting the good ones others will loose their trades but because you know how to select your trades yours will win Since i started posting tips i've never had a loosing trade all my trades finished above 100pips profit target successfully This time a 500pips tip is coming and i want EVERYONE to profit Big on this particular trade if your LIVE-Forex Account is above $500 $10000 $50000 send me an email NOW or just quote me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 7:30am On May 13, 2021
NetValueFX:

I hope you know indexes are bullish enclined market? I just hope you have taken profit.

My dear we won the trade the brother in the chat thought it was going to buy for 12|5|2021 but i knew since 6am same day that its a Big sell and #us30 sold more than 300pips 12|5|2021
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by operAhdam: 7:34am On May 13, 2021
situations:

My dear we won the trade the brother in the chat thought it was going to buy for 12|5|2021 but i knew since 6am same day that its a Big sell coming up and #us30 sold more than 300pips 12|5|2021
oga come do giveaway na
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:24am On May 13, 2021
situations:

My dear we won the trade the brother in the chat thought it was going to buy for 12|5|2021 but i knew since 6am same day that its a Big sell and #us30 sold more than 300pips 12|5|2021

I have seen that already. Just letting you know US30 does more bullish than bearish which is to say take profit at reasonable dip. Don't push the sell luck to far.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by VlamesIffect(f): 9:43am On May 13, 2021
operAhdam:

oga come do giveaway na
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ncpat(m): 10:50am On May 13, 2021
Sell GBPCHF, Sell GBPCAD

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Jospido000: 11:55am On May 13, 2021
Thunday1005:
Is 100% possible, all you need is spread filter or news filter
No need to be updating it inasmuch that it is loaded on vps

I don't think so, why?

Because news released date do change unlike NFP and other major news that is always the first Friday of the month

You can go check it out, on forexfactory.com

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Eryyy92: 12:42pm On May 13, 2021
cool

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ncpat(m): 1:42pm On May 13, 2021
Selling USDCHF

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by kendoschurrle(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2021
so nobody wan teach us strategy way una dey use pack 28% in two weeks? e no good o.

just dey pack contest prize way another man dey do free of charge but nobody fit give back to community, issokay o

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 2:37pm On May 13, 2021
kendoschurrle:
so nobody wan teach us strategy way una dey use pack 28% in two weeks? e no good o.

just dey pack contest prize way another man dey do free of charge but nobody fit give back to community, issokay o

Lazy youth, u do not need a strategy, what you need is a good trading psychology, 10 people can use the same strategy but all of them will still have different result, infact, some of them will blow account while some will be profitable, the reason while some are profitable and others blow account is because of their differences in trading psychology,

I repeat, u do not need a strategy u only need a solid trading psychology, a professional trader with a solid trading psychology can use any strategy to be profitable, so go and work on your trading psychology and stop looking for strategy that do not exist
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 2:49pm On May 13, 2021
romklef:

Bro have you heard of fbs $140 bonus for free trading? If you meet their T&C it will be transfer into your real account

Pls tell me more about it, what is their T & C like?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 13, 2021
Tony142:

Lazy youth, u do not need a strategy, what you need is a good trading psychology, 10 people can use the same strategy but all of them will still have different result, infact, some of them will blow account while some will be profitable, the reason while some are profitable and others blow account is because of their differences in trading psychology,

I repeat, u do not need a strategy u only need a solid trading psychology, a professional trader with a solid trading psychology can use any strategy to be profitable, so go and work on your trading psychology and stop looking for strategy that do not exist
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 2:53pm On May 13, 2021
[quote author=ItzProspero post=101653213][/quote]

Oga why do u quote me without saying anything?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 3:19pm On May 13, 2021
operAhdam:

oga come do giveaway na

Nigerians and their entitled mindset
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Ignatio(m): 3:37pm On May 13, 2021
For those that use hotforex, do pending orders work? Wanted to use buy stop order but it refused to enable
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by oweniwe(m): 4:18pm On May 13, 2021
Abeg make una no laugh me... I no get money. embarassed

Which fx broker live account can I start with $10 - $50 deposit?

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by kendoschurrle(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2021
Tony142:

I no wan insult you back because no need. You never even win one spoon for the contest so comot for road make we see better people.

If infofirst dey speak only grammar, you know how many people wey no go get help? No be by force to share strategy but e bad say all man dey chop one person, nobody wan contribute to help others. Teach the strategy first before you begin blame people wey no get psychology and other long story wey you dey talk. Shikena. Help other people as they don help you. Forex market go contain everybody.. but no be for Nigerians. People wey go cross bridge bomb am make others no pass. Mtcheew.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 4:24pm On May 13, 2021
kendoschurrle:

I no wan insult you back because no need. You never even win one spoon for the contest so comot for road make we see better people.

If infofirst dey speak only grammar, you know how many people wey no go get help? No be by force to share strategy but e bad say all man dey chop one person, nobody wan contribute to help others. Teach the strategy first before you begin blame people wey no get psychology and other long story wey you dey talk. Shikena. Help other people as they don help you. Forex market go contain everybody.. but no be for Nigerians. People wey go cross bridge bomb am make others no pass. Mtcheew.

OK sir, I wish u goodluck without Jonathan in your search for the holy grail strategy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 4:25pm On May 13, 2021
djwalata:

I think d weekly chart is showing divergence while daily shows overstretched to d up.
I've opened a short position already at 154 with 50pips SL.
What do u think pls?

I believe you've seen what I've been seeing too. I wish to enter tomorrow, 4hr may look to make a double top before plunging below.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 4:25pm On May 13, 2021
oweniwe:
Abeg make una no laugh me... I no get money. embarassed

Which fx broker live account can I start with $10 - $50 deposit?

Thanks

HotForex micro account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by VlamesIffect(f): 4:31pm On May 13, 2021
kendoschurrle:

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.