Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (322400 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 12:51am On Jul 05, 2021
GabsonFX:
Gold: Long, SL = 1769, TP = OPEN.
Both D1 (top pix) and H1 (bottom pix) look great for this position..........trade responsibly!

Wow grin

I'm countering this Chief with a short down to your SL at 1760

Although I've got a tight SL at 1795

My H4 chart differs and I would love to see how this trade plays out cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 1:03am On Jul 05, 2021
False breakout

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Innoxxacs: 1:04am On Jul 05, 2021
Posting this WAVESUSDT chart the purple is entry., stop is RED and targets in Green... looking forward to a green crypto week

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Innoxxacs: 1:07am On Jul 05, 2021
Pulled the Weekly Volume Profile on 1iNch

If it doesn’t close below that first green band. I’ll take a long to the black lines as Targets. Any close below that upper green ray line is an invalidation for me.

My stop is below the previous weekly open(orange)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Innoxxacs: 1:11am On Jul 05, 2021
EXCHPERP (an Index of all exchange tokens)

BUY-STOP 6713.9

STOPLOSS 6186.3

Targets; 7230.3

this is a weekly signal.. hold for the week.

Dropped this on my signal channel.

Token is available on FTX

You can sign up here https://ftx.com/#a=DrCharts

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 1:19am On Jul 05, 2021
Kaesyrn:

Wow grin

50 Pips already on this...

Would love to let it run some more would BE if it gets to 1780...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 05, 2021
I'm expecting that price tests that level: 1773.05; if by today's close, price refuses to close below it, I will continue my long, else exit and wait for another opportunity midweek.

Kaesyrn:

Wow grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 1:27am On Jul 05, 2021
GabsonFX:
I'm expecting that price tests that level: 1773.05; if by today's close, price refuses to close below it, I will continue my long, else exit and wait for another opportunity midweek.

Noted...

It makes sense this way...

I myself ain't planning to hold onto this trade for long anyways I'll take anything around -/+ 100 pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 05, 2021
I like your ideology. kiss

Kaesyrn:

Noted...

It makes sense this way...

I myself ain't planning to hold onto this trade for long anyways I'll take anything around -/+ 100 pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 1:55am On Jul 05, 2021
GabsonFX:
I like your ideology. kiss

Thanks Chief...

Good night or should I rather say good morning grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 7:23am On Jul 05, 2021
Happy New Profitable Trading Week...

Of course, please don't marry a bias but be flexible with it and trade what the market gives you..

Safe cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 7:52am On Jul 05, 2021
⚓ FUNDAMENTALS ⚓

⚓TRADER'S SENTIMENT ⚓

⚓ CURRENCY INDEX ⚓

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2021
Kaesyrn:

⚓ FUNDAMENTALS ⚓

⚓TRADER'S SENTIMENT ⚓

⚓ CURRENCY INDEX ⚓

FAQ -

Today being a holiday in the US.

Can we expect much movement ?

Some say it's monday so i do not expect much but ranging market....

WRONG!!!

Market could be powerful anytime it decide to...

Any day...

Any hour....

Any minute
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 8:10am On Jul 05, 2021
Gold w.tf: Gold has bounce off from the trendline support thereby respecting the symmetrical triangle pattern..
Price will b ranging btw 1840 and 1785.. This will likely take the month before it plays out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by djwalata(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2021
TO INFOFIRST!
TO THOSE WHO CARE!
TO THOSE IN INFOFIRST JULY COMPETITION!

Though I'm not in d competition but I need to state d perceived error I noticed.
Has anybody noticed d START EQUITY of ITZPROSPERO_1 which is "1,071.30 instead of 1000?
I noticed his opened trades as at this morning displayed running trades(already in profits) of eurusd opened on June 28 which I think is against d stated rules.
The winning trades of those eurusd had been closed THIS MORNING but can still b seen in his closed orders.

NOTE: Whether intentional or not is none of my business but I bliv this is to d disadvantage of other competitors.

Another person is GOODLUCK41n who has 1,087.34 as START EQUITY instead of 1000
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2021
djwalata:
TO INFOFIRST!
TO THOSE WHO CARE!

Though I'm not in d competition but I need to state d perceived error I noticed.
Has anybody noticed d START EQUITY of ITZPROSPERO_1 which is "1,071.30 instead of 1000?
I noticed his opened trades as at this morning displayed running trades(already in profits) of eurusd opened on June 28 which I think is against d stated rules.
The winning trades of those eurusd had been closed THIS MORNING but can still b seen in his closed orders.

NOTE: Whether intentional or not is none of my business but I bliv this is to d disadvantage of other competitors.

No need to panic chief the algorithm is set in a way even if your start up capital is 10,000 it still ranks you based on added pips...

He started with 1071 and has only made 30 pips profit so dont let that confuse you chief...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2021
Kaesyrn:

No need to panic chief the algorithm is set in a way even if your start up capital is 10,000 it still ranks you based on added pips...

He started with 1071 and has only made 30 pips profit so dont let that confuse you chief...
The rule is broken and must be disqualified. 1000 starting capital is what the rule says.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2021
Piptocoin:

Actually, there is such a thing as OPM (Other People's Money) to raise capital. We know how that turns out when things go sour (police case, public accusation, name being dragged in the mud...and others). This is why people are ditching OPM for prop firms such as FTMO, 5ers, etc. A good forex trader should go the way of prop firms if they need bigger capital rather than give themselves the headache of managing peanuts they could easily make and over if they were as good as they claim.

If this comment is directed to @Fxwarrior in view of what @karkinase said on page 174, I want to defend him @Fxwarrior; I do not think he is trying to raise money from people (OPM as asserted).

On the contrary, I believe he is trying to make others profit from the market through his vast FX knowledge and strategy.

If u think my assumption about his intention is wrong, pls, do prove it with facts.

I come in peace, brodas
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
Please who can explain this.... 'No data'

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
djwalata:
TO INFOFIRST!
TO THOSE WHO CARE!

My broad, no need to panic. Even if he carries 500 pips head start, @Klinksd will
humble him. Respect to @Klindsd
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Crixxx: 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
samfelly:

My broad, no need to panic. Even if he carries 500 pips head start, @Klinksd will

I don't know about the competition and I haven't even looked or analysed the chart but what he is pointing out and what you are saying are very different.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddy: 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
@Klinksd
Your account is locked and it is against the rules

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by klinksd: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Donsheddy:
@Klinksd
Your account is locked and it is against the rules

Apologies, I just corrected it.

@samfelly discreetly brought it to my attention. I did not even know it was still turned on. Apparently, it has been so in the last three competitions.

Thanks again for bringing it to my notice... Gracìas... wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by klinksd: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
samfelly:

...you be boss nah, las las na you go be number 1 soon...oops, you are now number 1...twale Sir, your boy is loyal... smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2021

Currently on 60.0pips, I see a big resistance 200.0 pips above the current price. If it breaks it before the end of the week, I might be aiming 550.0pips.

GabsonFX:
Gold: Long, SL = 1769, TP = OPEN.
Both D1 (top pix) and H1 (bottom pix) look great for this position..........trade responsibly!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by dennison4luv: 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
boom99:
Please who can explain this.... 'No data'

Go to ur Fx Profile, click account sync, if it doesn't come up, click stop synch and click account sync and sign your account in

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
samfelly:

u are quite funny. U make it look as if we are fighting, quarreling before. Am not contesting with anyone, but myself.

As for the account, I noticed it this morning, I was also surprise, it was a mistake from my part, which prompted me to contact boss infofirst
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
GabsonFX:

Currently on 60.0pips, I see a big resistance 200.0 pips above the current price. If it breaks it before the end of the week, I might be aiming 550.0pips.

Weldone Chief....

That's why you're the boss, I left in the morning with my 50 Pips and hopped on my fav pair GBPUSD...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by highcurrent: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kaesyrn:

Weldone Chief....

That's why you're the boss, I left in the morning with my 50 Pips and hopped on my fav pair GBPUSD...
You too like GU.
Actually GU pays, if you know her well.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
ItzProspero:
u are quite funny. U make it look as if we are fighting, quarreling before. Am not contesting with anyone, but myself.

As for the account, I noticed it this morning, I was also surprise, it was a mistake from my part, which prompted me to contact boss infofirst

Resolved. Yeah. No worries.
cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
Update for swing traders!

FTMO JUST INTRODUCED OVERNIGHT AND WEEKEND HOLDING OF TRADE. THEY ALSO INTRODUCED NEWS TRADING.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by SystemBet: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
NetValueFX:
Update for swing traders!

FTMO JUST INTRODUCED OVERNIGHT AND WEEKEND HOLDING OF TRADE. THEY ALSO INTRODUCED NEWS TRADING.

Whoop!

Nice one

If you have a working system on lower time frames but having difficulty.....just apply the same system to higher time frames!

Thank me later! cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.