Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (324079 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
Kaesyrn:

Been squirting pips grin

Are u still in?

How long do u tend to hold the trade?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
GabsonFX:
I'm glad that trade left you with a lesson, trust it will stick with you all years.

I'm down to 55.0 pips from 260.0pips due to that rejection, still on +ve only because I entered the position just at the right time. The big rejection is a result of that big resistance I talked about. Many buyers have been stopped out atm and many have been scared away. As for me, today's close will determine if I will continue my long or exist with whatever I get from it.

If anyone wants to fully understand and master price action, gold is one of the best pairs to learn it with. Gold will open your eyes to key levels and how important they are.

For life.

GU, GJ, and EU. I got stopped out too. Reason: I didn't give enough room for my stop loss.

I missed out on the sweet sell. The analysis I did before the market fully opened was right.

I am really learning.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 1:52am On Jul 07, 2021
Xauusd

Sellstop @ 1795
Stoploss @ 1805

Target 1780
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 07, 2021
Still on this gold long ride and back to 138.0pips, see price now approaching that rejected price the 2nd time; I'm eager to see what today's candle will look like, to then determine if I will continue this long till next week or not.

I also shorted GU and GJ at yesterday's close but was extremely busy to post analysis; I don't counter trade gold and GJ but my system said I should this time, I had to follow my system and ignore my feelings. Whatever now happens at the end of any of the trades, I will consider it as hedging.

GabsonFX:

I'm down to 55.0 pips from 260.0pips due to that rejection, still on +ve only because I entered the position just at the right time. The big rejection is as a result of that big resistance I talked about. Many buyers have been stopped out atm and many have been scared away. As for me, today's close will determine if I will continue my long or exist with whatever I get from it.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 3:34am On Jul 07, 2021
Xauusd
Sellstop @ 1800
Stoploss @ 1805

Target 1780

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by divinepips(m): 3:44am On Jul 07, 2021
Stay green.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 4:29am On Jul 07, 2021
Donvic4u:

Are u still in?

How long do u tend to hold the trade?

FVG - I expect price to cover the range down to 1.3730...
1.3750 is where I hope to hop out that held hold value as a pivotal point Which is a psychological area for me before I step out of the trade...

I still feel gold should short though to cover down to 1780 price region...

Spot similarities in both charts ?

Cc.
@GabsonFX
@FXwarrior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 4:30am On Jul 07, 2021
grin
divinepips:
Stay green.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by zonall(m): 5:53am On Jul 07, 2021
Kaesyrn:

FVG - I expect price to cover the range down to 1.3730...
1.3750 is where I hope to hop out that held hold value as a pivotal point Which is a psychological area for me before I step out of the trade...

I still feel gold should short though to cover down to 1780 price region...

Spot similarities in both charts ?

Cc.
@GabsonFX
@FXwarrior

Strong swap zone {resistance-turned-support} around 1788-93 with good volume in H1 and H4...can bullish trend continue from there instead...what do you all think?

@GabsonFX
@FXwarrior
@Kaesyrn

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 6:44am On Jul 07, 2021
zonall:

Strong swap zone {resistance-turned-support} around 1788-93 with good volume in H1 and H4...can bullish trend continue from there instead...what do you all think?

@GabsonFX
@FXwarrior
@Kaesyrn

Using your H4 chart posted here,

I'm looking at the following price region...

• Gold peak at 1815

• Trough at 1750

• The first bearish candle High at 1780

• If we were to go bearish using the Fibonacci retracement tool it shows 1785 as the 50.0% retracement level for short target otherwise going below that is BMS and price soaring above is Continuation...

Watching keenly for moves that would give me confluences on trading decisions,

I can't say much because Gold isn't my specialty na Baba @GabsonFX and @FXwarrior na get am...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by zonall(m): 6:52am On Jul 07, 2021
Kaesyrn:

• Gold peak at 1815

• Trough at 1750

I can't say much because Gold isn't my specialty na Baba @GabsonFX and @FXwarrior na get am...

...thanks boss, I like your perspective...I will be waiting for your update on those confluences, cheat on your girlfriend GU nah, just for today.... wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 7:02am On Jul 07, 2021
⚓ FUNDAMENTALS ⚓

⚓TRADER'S SENTIMENT ⚓

⚓ CURRENCY INDEX ⚓

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 7:04am On Jul 07, 2021
zonall:

...thanks boss, I like your perspective...I will be waiting for your update on those confluences, cheat on your girlfriend GU nah, just for today.... wink
Lol, make I cheat on person wey e be say na she dey open market for morning for me grin

Gold moves mostly during NYSE or Asian session best time to get suck pips of her Bossom...

refresh your page I modified first post and added a little something...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 7:25am On Jul 07, 2021
Kaesyrn:

• Gold peak at 1815

• Trough at 1750

• If we were to go bearish using the Fibonacci retracement tool it shows 1785 as the 50.0% retracement level for short target otherwise going below that is BMS and price soaring above is Continuation...

Wow! I so wish to know so much as you do right here (above comments and its deductions), right now.
God! when? Retracement level, zone, confluence, BMS, when I go know all these things like very well and begin to spot them in price and on the chart?

Kaesyrn:

My broad, I will never be totally happy with you if you do not make Gold ur puppet with this your undisputable knowledge in FX. Lemme be your encouraging factor; since I started learning Forex by April, 2020, I was instantly drawn to Gold. I saw it as the jolt I'll need to really embrace Forex trading. Now imagine I am immersed in the knowledge like you are now, I'll be the happiest

So, please, kindly reconsider your stance about Gold

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2021
samfelly:

Wow! I so wish to know so much as you do right here (above comments and its deductions), right now.
God! when? Retracement level, zone, confluence, BMS, when I go know all these things like very well and begin to spot them in price and on the chart?

[/b]
My broad, I will never be totally happy with you if you do not make Gold ur puppet with this your undisputable knowledge in FX. Lemme be your encouraging factor; since I started learning Forex by April, 2020, I was instantly drawn to Gold. I saw it as the jolt I'll need to really embrace Forex trading. Now imagine I am immersed in the knowledge like you are now, I'll be the happiest

So, please, kindly reconsider your stance about [b]Gold

My bro, even you have the ability to grasp as much knowledge I've got...

Truth is I don't even consider what I know enough,my knowledge is just feeder compare to what some of our chief's here do know about the market and it's schematics...

Considering XAUUSD, I'm now focusing and trying to unravel it from every trade placed and learning the reasons validation was given for that trade...

I've been trading it successfully but now I'm slowing down to unlearn and relearn, got some trading materials I've been unto recently and it's been opening my eyes to the markets more...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by zonall(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2021
Kaesyrn:

Lol, make I cheat on person wey e be say na she dey open market for morning for me grin

Gold moves mostly during NYSE or Asian session best time to get suck pips of her Bossom...

refresh your page I modified first post and added a little something...

Noted, thanks boss...I think the bullish move may have started.

Cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Immortal99(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
Thunday1005:

If you are looking for strategy I can direct you to where you can download SMT courses videos on telegram, be it ICT, MENTFX, NJAT, WWA, PHANTOM they are all the same strategy but different teachers

Hello boss ...
Good day,

Please hw can i get NJAT course
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Thunday1005(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Immortal99:

Hello boss ...
Good day,

Please hw can i get NJAT course
I can forward it to you on telegram

https :// t. me /bhankymyk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
GOLD OUTCOME 7|7|2021

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
I don't trade H4 sir.

zonall:

@GabsonFX
@FXwarrior
@Kaesyrn
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
Here is the update on the 3 pairs I'm currently on: a total of 233.0 pips.

I mentioned that I don't counter trade Gold and GJ (as seen on Pic 1) but did because my system said so. Today's price movement is showing me that GJ is going to be riding, in this case, I'm kind of feeling gold will now follow. Should I now close my gold long because GJ is riding, yes but NO because my system is not telling me to quit gold yet - today being the 3rd day I'm on the buy.

Many thoughts running through but at the end, I do away with thoughts and follow my system strictly.

GabsonFX:
Still on this gold long ride and back to 138.0pips, see price now approaching that rejected price the 2nd time; I'm eager to see what today's candle will look like, to then determine if I will continue this long till next week or not.

I also shorted GU and GJ at yesterday's close but was extremely busy to post analysis; I don't counter trade gold and GJ but my system said I should this time, I had to follow my system and ignore my feelings. Whatever now happens at the end of any of the trades, I will consider it as hedging.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by djwalata(m): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
I foresee a bearish divergence in gbpjpy. A massive fall.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
Gold is going to Sokoto.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Immortal99(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
Thunday1005:

I can forward it to you on telegram

https :// t. me /bhankymyk

I sent you a msg on telegram..
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by karkinase(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
The market is not there to make you rich but understanding the underlying manipulations makes you a better trader.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

Liteforex $10

Exness (Minimum N4,000 that is $9 thereabout)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by karkinase(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
Spotted this nice wedge pattern on GU. Waiting for FOMC minutes to see volatility take it down. cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
Thunday1005:

If you are looking for strategy I can direct you to where you can download SMT courses videos on telegram, be it ICT, MENTFX, NJAT, WWA, PHANTOM they are all the same strategy but different teachers

Ah, God!!! which one be techno PHANTOM again? ICT, MENTFX, NJAT, WWA and SMT! Where man pikin wan start reading - orderly? Forex ocean don too dey big for me to swim o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
samfelly:

Ah, God!!! which one be techno PHANTOM again? ICT, MENTFX, NJAT, WWA and SMT! Where man pikin wan start reading - orderly? Forex ocean don too dey big for me to swim o
swing trading for dummies by

Omar Bassal
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
I stopped GU at 2.0pips, cos that candle right there is telling me it could range; no time for ranging market. GJ still running at 1.0pips and Gold at 158.0pips. I will leave the GJ and Gold running till tmao and check again, making it 4days I've been running the gold. no new trade entry today.

GabsonFX:
Here is the update on the 3 pairs I'm currently on: a total of 233.0 pips.

I mentioned that I don't counter trade Gold and GJ (as seen on Pic 1) but did because my system said so. Today's price movement is showing me that GJ is going to be riding, in this case, I'm kind of feeling gold will now follow. Should I now close my gold long because GJ is riding, yes but NO because my system is not telling me to quit gold yet - today being the 3rd day I'm on the buy.

Many thoughts running through but at the end, I do away with thoughts and follow my system strictly.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Neroiam(m): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
Gold H4

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by karkinase(m): 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
Time to buy some yellow metal.. Bulls are fully on the drivers sit..

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.