Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (324371 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
highcurrent:
You too like GU.
Actually GU pays, if you know her well.

Na my loyal girlfriend be dat oh grin

Actually today's trade was more like scalping sideways 40 Pips up and down moves grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
klinksd:

...you be boss nah, las las na you go be number 1 soon...oops, you are now number 1...twale Sir, your boy is loyal... smiley

Ah, don't be too sure ooo - 'It is Never Over, Until it is Over o' By the way, I admire your input also. Respect!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
ItzProspero:
U make it look as if we are fighting, quarreling before.

I am sorry if that comment of mine make you feel like that. No insult meant, bro. One love

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
infofirst:

Resolved. Yeah. No worries.
cheers

Thank u boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
samfelly:
[/b]

I am sorry if that comment of mine make you feel like that. No insult meant, bro. One love

One love

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by highcurrent: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kaesyrn:

Na my loyal girlfriend be dat oh grin

Actually today's trade was more like scalping sideways 40 Pips up and down moves grin
Na so. Once you know her G spot, she will reach orgasms of pips for you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by zonall(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
...ranging USD markets.... we move.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
SystemBet:

Whoop!

Nice one

If you have a working system on lower time frames but having difficulty.....just apply the same system to higher time frames!

Thank me later! cool
H4 is my minimum TF since I became profitable. It suites my trading style. The very first contest I joined here I tried H1 and got disqualified within 3days because of drawdown. I switched back to what I trade for other contest.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by klinksd: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
samfelly:

Ah, don't be too sure ooo - 'It is Never Over, Until it is Over o' By the way, I admire your input also. Respect!

...abi...thanks bro. I entered one chance with XAUUSD, it has been kissing north and south since this morning.

@GabsonFX talk to your fellow swingers to calm down on XAUUSD nah.... wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by goodluck41N: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
infofirst:

Resolved. Yeah. No worries.
cheers
Boss I have the same issue. please I need your assistance
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
klinksd:

...abi...thanks bro. I entered one chance with XAUUSD, it has been kissing north and south since this morning.

@GabsonFX talk to your fellow swingers to calm down on XAUUSD nah.... wink

Oh, so sorry to hear that. Is that the reason why I can't find your Username among the Contestants, again?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 06, 2021
A closer look on this position.....I went down to H1 to check out some levels: here they are!.....I will be watching these levels closely from tomorrow, by tomorrow's close, a close below that yellow price is a sure exit for me, otherwise, I will continue to long it till Wednesday.

GabsonFX:

Currently on 60.0pips, I see a big resistance 200.0 pips above the current price. If it breaks it before the end of the week, I might be aiming 550.0pips.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 3:01am On Jul 06, 2021
For those participating in the contest, Kindly read the rules again and adjust to avoid disqualification.

No lot size more than 0.01 and max position allowed at a time is 5. No use of pin to protect account.
Violators will be disqualified manually in the next 24 hrs. if no adjustment made and any trade gains from trading more than 0,01 at a time will not count.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 6:12am On Jul 06, 2021
Xauusd

Buystop @ 1815
Stoploss @ 1805

Target 1845
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 06, 2021
Before I say goodnight (bedtime), this position currently runs 170.0pips, if today closes with this bullish....it means 550.0pips goal could become sure and might run this gold till next week.....fingers crossed. If otherwise, I will watch the yellow price and execute the necessities and/or dynamically move it accordingly.

I will upload her charts and digest more on her price action when I wake......for now, good night.

GabsonFX:
A closer look on this position.....I went down to H1 to check out some levels: here they are!.....I will be watching these levels closely from tomorrow, by tomorrow's close, a close below that yellow price is a sure exit for me, otherwise, I will continue to long it till Wednesday.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2021
Fxwarrior:
Xauusd

Buystop @ 1815
Stoploss @ 1805

Target 1845

Here's what I'm seeing bro, I made this mark-up yesterday. The first leg has been respected.

Thread with caution.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Currently running 227.0 pips.
Price just reached the big resistance I talked about yesterday...I think gold will see some retracement to scare away we buyers, if you are on a long, stay firm except you are not a swing trader. For those waiting to sell, this could be your opportunity to take few pips.

GabsonFX:

Currently on 60.0pips, I see a big resistance 200.0 pips above the current price. If it breaks it before the end of the week, I might be aiming 550.0pips.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
GabsonFX:
Currently running 227.0 pips.
Price just reached the big resistance I talked about yesterday...I think gold will see some retracement to scare away we buyers, if you are on a long, stay firm except you are not a swing trader. For those waiting to sell, this could be your opportunity to take few pips.

Currently running 60+ pips. I missed out on the breakout because I didn't enter at market open. I wanted a retracement on the 4H in order to reduce the stop loss size.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
Great you are on some pips already. I avoid entering a trade after I miss the breakout, I just step aside and wait for another opportunity.

Reason is: if after a breakout occurs and price has moved say 80pips, you don't want to join, if you do - it will seem as if you are chasing price which is a dangerous thing to do cos when price retraces or a major rejection candle move due to news, it will likely take back the 80pips from you and this can be scary.

CopyJoe:

Currently running 60+ pips. I missed out on the breakout because I didn't enter at market open. I wanted a retracement on the 4H in order to reduce the stop loss size.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
GabsonFX:
Great you are on some pips already. I avoid entering a trade after I miss the breakout, I just step aside and wait for another opportunity.

Reason is: if after a breakout occurs and price has moved say 80pips, you don't want to join, if you do - it will seem as if you are chasing price which is a dangerous thing to do cos when price retraces, it will likely take back the 80pips from you and this can be scary.

100% spot on. Lesson learned.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by highcurrent: 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
Thunderbolt news from PMI.
This is when stop loss is needed for small account sizes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
US30 OUTCOME 6|7|2021

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
WINNER

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by rchwiz: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
No be JuJu be this.. grin [Timeframe: H4]

Will it bounce back? Fingers crossed.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
GabsonFX:

Reason is: if after a breakout occurs and price has moved say 80pips, you don't want to join, if you do - it will seem as if you are chasing price which is a dangerous thing to do cos when price retraces or a major rejection candle move due to news, it will likely take back the 80pips from you and this can be scary.

Stopped out.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by SystemBet: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
GU just going in a straight line! I

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
I'm glad that trade left you with a lesson, trust it will stick with you all years.

I'm down to 55.0 pips from 260.0pips due to that rejection, still on +ve only because I entered the position just at the right time. The big rejection is as a result of that big resistance I talked about. Many buyers have been stopped out atm and many have been scared away. As for me, today's close will determine if I will continue my long or exist with whatever I get from it.

If anyone wants to fully understand and master price action, gold is one of the best pairs to learn it with. Gold will open your eyes to key levels and how important they are.

CopyJoe:

Stopped out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by djwalata(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
How I wish yesterday and today's opportunities can come my way often.
Good entry PLUS favour.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
djwalata:
How I wish yesterday and today's opportunities can come my way often.
Good entry PLUS favour.

Confirm ....

Two good days
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
highcurrent:
Na so. Once you know her G spot, she will reach orgasms of pips for you.

Been squirting pips grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by highcurrent: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
Kaesyrn:

Been squirting pips grin
nice one. You must have taken her to cloud 9. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.