Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (324201 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by friendbee: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
exmaysn12000:

It's nothing to worry about, try and login to fxblue live first, then go and click on d link u got in your email, stating that competition has started.
Thanks got it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by maprinze(m): 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
GabsonFX:
I almost clicked on the disqualify button, but I thought I should give you a 2nd chance....Follow rule 1 just like others did.

who is haryodehji, pls indicate b4 the challenge starts.

Thanks for giving me a second chance. I'll be more active

I asked a question if we can trade lower than the recommended lot sizes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by maprinze(m): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Succhris:

Do you know that song called "risky" by Davido?
Please listen to it.
What do I even know?
Still a humble learner cheesy
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ogashman(m): 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
GabsonFX:
I almost clicked on the disqualify button, but I thought I should give you a 2nd chance....Follow rule 1 just like others did.

who is haryodehji, pls indicate b4 the challenge starts.

Seems I was disqualified from the contest...I have registered but can't log in. Saying "can't allow late entrants".
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
exmaysn12000:

It's nothing to worry about, try and login to fxblue live first, then go and click on d link u got in your email, stating that competition has started.

Bro me too I can't log in ooo. Please help
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
samfelly:

grin thank you

I have been denied access into the competition. Pls help
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
ogashman:

Seems I was disqualified from the contest...I have registered but can't log in. Saying "can't allow late entrants".

Me too I can't get in
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
boom99:

Me too I can't get in
boom99:

boom99:

Bro me too I can't log in ooo. Please help
ogashman:

Refresh the competition's link.

Easy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
Succhris:

Do you know that song called "risky" by Davido?
Please listen to it.
What do I even know?
Still a humble learner cheesy

I was not activated.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by maprinze(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
abham:
Abeg I have a question. If your top down analysis is D1 to H1 for your entry, which TF is preferable to set S/L, D1 or H1?

D1 if you're swinging. It's a lot safer.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
CopyJoe:

Easy.

Bro. I no understand. No vex. Where do in I see the fxblue to long in to? I have tried going through the mail they sent me. But I can't gain access
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
boom99:

Oh, sorry. Anytime that happens, just login with ur fxblue username in another window and go reload the Competition window

Modified: I just checked the Competition page now. That No Data that u and Ogashman have need to change before u take trade, take note

What u need to do is go click on Stop sync and Re-sync the MT4 account all over again

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
CopyJoe:

Easy.

Good one.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by femora007(m): 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
@infofirst, how are you doing sir

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
samfelly:

Oh, sorry. Anytime that happens, just login with ur fxblue username in another window and go reload the Competition window

Bros. I no understandooo. Where do I really go? My email or ...... ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by exmaysn12000: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
boom99:

Open a different tab, login to fxblue live, then go to your email, click on d link stating that competition has started.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by exmaysn12000: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
boom99:

Bro. I no understand. No vex. Where do in I see the fxblue to long in to? I have tried going through the mail they sent me. But I can't gain access

On the website, you will see 3 lines on d upper left.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
boom99:

see attached, below

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
exmaysn12000:

On the website, you will see 3 lines on d upper left.

lol. Perfect. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
samfelly:

Modified: I just checked the Competition page now. That No Data that u and Ogashman have need to change before u take trade, take note

What u need to do is go click on Stop sync and Re-sync the MT4 account all over again

Ok I have been able to login I saw it. I took trades already oo. Chai
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
exmaysn12000:

Open a different tab, login to fxblue live, then go to your email, click on d link stating that competition has started.

Better still, just bookmark the Competition's page, Boom99
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
boom99:

okay, lets hope the system will not disqualify you sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Skanas(m): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
boom99:

You should’ve waited for your status to read “Active” before taking a trade ooo...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
Fxwarrior:
Gold trade

Buystop at 1790
Stoploss 1785

Target 1835

Okay.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by depato88(m): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
Have been a silent reader for the past 2years, also still a beginner and a learner (started trading forex 2019). In my journey so far have made some dollars,(it opened my eyes to see there is real good money in forex if you know waht you are doing) have equally blown accounts countless times, Depressed a number of times. learnt from my mistakes, unlearn, relearn, restrategising, still restrategizing infact this month makes it one year I last traded live after I blew my account last year which was virtually my life savings, still trying to get up on my feet (we never give up) and same time trying to raise good capital for a comeback. Restrategizing and Demo trading for the time being. Every successful expert trader today has a story to tell. They never gave up, despite the storms they faced.

My major mistake and lesson have come to realized so far is that no matter how good your strategy is , Not putting STOP LOSS (good money management ) is a recipe for FAILURE and also GREED IS VERY BAD FOR THIS GAME OF FOREX, HAVING THE SPIRIT OF CONTENTMENT IS VITAL, AND SIZE YOUR TRADING CAPITAL IS ALSO VERY VITAL IN THIS BUSSINESS.

@Gabsonfx thanks for all the good works, imagine helping, encouraging and building your fellow colleagues (nigas) in this simple but challenging skill called FOREX. Your type is very rare, God richly bless you. You are investing on human capital, this is the best investment, Time is coming you will be challenging Obi Cubana based on the millionares and billionares you would have made from this forex trade and mentorship, infact na you be the Obi Cubana of forex. My esteemed respect to you. Master I pray to be like you in forex

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
No, you are not disqualified, it shows no data, you need to wait to change to active OR do what samfelly suggested.

ogashman:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
It will. I said it already, that no one should trade until it shows active to avoid disqualification.

Quickly create a new 50K account and dm me so I can let you in.

samfelly:

okay, lets hope the system will not disqualify you sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Start trading as soon as it turns active.

samfelly:

But, irrespective of this manual trigger, it is still 11 PM that we are all starting to trade, right?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
Skanas:

You should’ve waited for your status to read “Active” before taking a trade ooo...

I didn't know the time stated was 11pm. I waited till 3pm to place trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Rule 2 violated.

OriginalSatine:

I got disqualified Sir, please reinstate me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Mayork2(m): 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
boom99:

I didn't know the time stated was 11pm. I waited till 3pm to place trade
He asked you to open another account and dm him
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by OriginalSatine: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
GabsonFX:
Rule 2 violated.

Not very true Sir. I was in the first fta 50k ftmo challenge. I have been a member here for more than a year. My previous Monika is @satine. I was in most of Sir infofirst competition. Please reinstate me Sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.