Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (324179 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
GabsonFX:
Start trading as soon as it turns active.

Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin ewwwww, some pipo don carry us handicap ooooo.

To think I even told Yetown and Greatestmanever to wait till 11:30 PM (extra cautious, of course grin) to avoid being disqualified if they trade b4 d 11 PM.

No wahala, all join joor

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
samfelly:

Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin ewwwww, somebody pipo don carry us handicap ooooo.

To think I even told Yetown and Greatestmanever to wait till 11:30 PM (extra cautious, of course grin) to avoid being disqualified if they trade b4 d 11 PM.

No wahala, all join joor

Thanks
lool grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
I already knew all these from my research.
I realized you had only 28 posts and you were never contributing to the thread in about 90% of them but only participating cos of boss infofirst contest. This gives me concern.

You make me think this account is separately or specially created to take contests/challenge here; even your new moniker has only one post prior to this challenge. As a result, I will not be adding you to this one, sorry......fairness to every active member here taking the challenge.

OriginalSatine:

Not very true Sir. I was in the first fta 50k ftmo challenge. I have been a member here for more than a year. My previous Monika is @satine. I was in most of Sir infofirst competition. Please reinstate me Sir.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by OriginalSatine: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
GabsonFX:
I know all these from my research.
I realized you had only 28 posts and you were never contributing to the thread in about 90% of them but only participating cos of boss infofirst contest. This gives me concern.

You make me think this account is separately or specially created to take contests/challenge here; even your new moniker has only one post prior to this challenge. As a result, I will not be adding you to this one, sorry......fairness to every active member here taking the challenge.

I am a student Sir. Also married and working. A mother too and NB learning forex. It's not easy for me. Not online most time. But I will try to adjust as time permits.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hmm, cos I'm a father too, I will let you in. Pls create a new 50K account and join asap.

OriginalSatine:

I am a student Sir. Also married and working. A mother too and NB learning forex. It's not easy for me. Not online most time. But I will try to adjust as time permits.

14 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by OriginalSatine: 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
GabsonFX:
Hmm, cos I'm a father too, I will let you in. Pls create a new 50K account and join asap.

Thank you very much Sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
In my next life I will be a woman, e get why. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
1785 to 1770 ?

Just thinking aloud.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mayork2:

He asked you to open another account and dm him

Ok bro

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ogashman(m): 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
[quote author=OriginalSatine post=107092120]

Thank you very much Sir. [/quot,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ogashman(m): 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
Gasive:

grin grin

Comrade rest na
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ogashman(m): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Thanks @ copyjoe gabsonFx and samfelly

Issues rectified...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by successsam121: 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
Gasive:

Not too late sir. You may wish to consult bobrisky.
@Gabsonfx is just a simple and kind hearted.....
Abegi, make i sit up, the competition don start.
Abi wetin I know sef?

Still a humble learner.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by OriginalSatine: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
GabsonFX:

I have created another 50k account. Please how do i join again? I clicked on join they said I I have already joined.

@samfelly please help me out

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
ogashman:

grin grin

Comrade rest na

If I no be woman for my next life na wetin I gain?? grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
successsam121:

Not too late sir. You may wish to consult bobrisky.
@Gabsonfx is just a simple and kind hearted.....
Abegi, make i sit up, the competition don start.
Abi wetin I know sef?

Still a humble learner.

I talk say I go like be woman for my next life, you come dey attach another meaning to am.
My brother, you are on ur own o.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by OriginalSatine: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Gasive:

If I no be woman for my next life na wetin I gain?? grin grin

@gasive can you please help me out, how do I rejoin after creating the new 50k account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
OriginalSatine:

@gasive can you please help me out, how do I rejoin after creating the new 50k account

Create another fxblue profile. wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
OriginalSatine, you have always known how to join each competition. It baffles me you have difficulty joining this one.

Create a new demo account preferably with ICMarkets. Login to fxblue with your old account and stop sync. Input your new demo account details. If that doesn't work then the best thing to do is to create a new fxblue profile or account.

Modified

Since you already have a new account, ignore the first step and follow the rest.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Gold trade

Sell 1792

Stoploss 1795
Target 1770
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by romklef(m): 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
smiley Good luck to all the contestants!!!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddy: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
let the journey beginning.... it's gonna be a long ride
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by OriginalSatine: 12:11am On Oct 27, 2021
Gasive:

Create another fxblue profile. wink

Thank you for this.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by OriginalSatine: 12:12am On Oct 27, 2021
Piptocoin:
OriginalSatine, you have always known how to join each competition. It baffles me you have difficulty joining this one.

Create a new demo account preferably with ICMarkets. Login to fxblue with your old account and stop sync. Input your new demo account details. If that doesn't work then the best thing to do is to create a new fxblue profile or account.

Modified

Since you already have a new account, ignore the first step and follow the rest.

Got it. Thank you very much.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 27, 2021
GabsonFX:

this is beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 27, 2021
At first, this cracked my ribs; but then I thought I should educate you:

She got the grace not because she's a woman but a mother. Being a mother is NOT the same as being a woman, in other words, you can be a woman and never become a mother for life.....get the gist and chop kiss kiss

Gasive:

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 4:43am On Oct 27, 2021
Fxwarrior:
Gold trade

Sell 1792

Stoploss 1795
Target 1770

Target modified to 1775

If 1770 is broken STRONGLY, then we should expect 1740 as our next Target, monthly candlestick is suggesting such as there seems to be a BEARISH engulfing, but then this is forex, fundamentals will play it's own role too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 4:59am On Oct 27, 2021
OriginalSatine:

Got it. Thank you very much.

you're welcome.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 5:29am On Oct 27, 2021
OriginalSatine:

I have created another 50k account. Please how do i join again? I clicked on join they said I have already joined.

@samfelly please help me out

Sorry, I don sleep reach Iseyin, since! Phone even dropped from my hand as nature tapped me on the shoulders. And, just checked the contest now and it seem you are good already. All the best.

@Gabsonfx, thank you for reconsidering.

It would have broken my heart if our ONLY female trader isn't running this particular 'street' with us. She is an inspiration - to me

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 5:36am On Oct 27, 2021
Piptocoin:

Modified

grin Ma broda, no blame her o. E get point wey fear go pour on you and u go just lost, like 'fiam!' because things wey seem easy before go just become cumbersome, all of a sudden grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 5:47am On Oct 27, 2021
GabsonFX:
At first, this cracked my ribs; but then I thought I should educate you:

She got the grace no because she's a woman but a mother. Being a mother is NOT the same as being a woman, in other words, you can be a woman and never become a mother for life.....get the gist and chop kiss kiss

Alright Boss, but I wasn't serious about it.
I was just catching cruise. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 27, 2021
Sure, I know.

Gasive:

Alright Boss, but I wasn't serious about it.
I was just catching cruise. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.