Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (324175 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by abham: 6:16am On Oct 27, 2021
Thanks.

maprinze:

D1 if you're swinging. It's a lot safer.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by successsam121: 6:50am On Oct 27, 2021
Gasive:

I talk say I go like be woman for my next life, you come dey attach another meaning to am.
My brother, you are on ur own o.

I am with you on this page, boss
But, if wishes were horses.........
Abi wetin I know sef?
Enjoy!

Still a humble learner
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 7:12am On Oct 27, 2021
Closed!

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by maprinze(m): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2021
Your level of wisdom and maturity is extraordinary boss

GabsonFX:
At first, this cracked my ribs; but then I thought I should educate you:

She got the grace not because she's a woman but a mother. Being a mother is NOT the same as being a woman, in other words, you can be a woman and never become a mother for life.....get the gist and chop kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Brooktrader: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2021
EURNZD, H4

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2021
Boss, Gents and Lady, I believe dis (see attached) is not against Rule 8 of the Gabsonfx Prop Firm Challenge?

CC: Succhris, Fame12k, Williamishere, Elliotwaveforec, Friendbee, Zonall, Copyjoe, Immortal99, Femora007, Nuel101, Haryodehji, successsam121, OriginalSatine, Skanas, Piptocoin, Romklef, Kaesyrn, Ekesoft, Greatestmanever, Charly20, Gasive, Yetown, Ogashman, Donsheddy, Sunbbo, Donvic4u, Brightfuture44, MaPrinze (marketbaker), MrEmir

Brainstorm_new AND Mayork2n (pls, edit fxblue username to NL moniker. We'd love to see who it is here. One love)

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by nuel101(m): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2021
samfelly:
Boss, Gents and Lady, I believe dis (see attached) is not against Rule 8 of the Gabsonfx Prop Firm Challenge?

CC: Succhris, Fame12k, Williamishere, Elliotwaveforec, Friendbee, Zonall, Copyjoe, Immortal99, Femora007, Nuel101, Haryodehji, successsam121, OriginalSatine, Skanas, Piptocoin, Romklef, Kaesyrn, Ekesoft, Greatestmanever, Charly20, Gasive, Yetown, Ogashman, Donsheddy, Sunbbo, Donvic4u, Brightfuture44, MaPrinze (marketbaker), MrEmir

Brainstorm_new AND Mayork2n (pls, edit fxblue username to NL moniker. We'd love to see who it is here. One love)
Me wey they don boot Comot from challenge

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 27, 2021

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2021
nuel101:

Me wey they don boot Comot from challenge

Oh, sorry, didn't know. But, ur fxblue name is active there. You are even ranking 13th in the leaderboard
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 10:00am On Oct 27, 2021
GabsonFX:
Another US$8,110.28 made on my $100K FTMO Account

I got this new account on the 21st of Oct, I think I will stop trading on this account, onto the next one. I'm OK with this profit on this one. Since I already made US$11,382 just 2weeks ago, added to this will be $US20,000 ish total profit this month. I think I'm OK, and will relax again till this is fully withdrawn.

I remember Elliotwaveforec asked for the metrix of my previous withdrawal, but this is the one for this for the house to see through.

https://trader.ftmo.com/metrix?share=1ac2011be97a

Profits to be withdrawn on 4th Nov (7days time) kiss kiss kiss

My present aim is to now target the account scale up, I have surpassed the requirements already, which is 10% total profit within 4months. My account will b scaled to $125K and profit split will change from 80% to 90%...

Na this kind news person dey laminate and add frame come put am for him bedroom dey wake up dey see am as Daily Reminders grin

Congrats, chief

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by nuel101(m): 10:04am On Oct 27, 2021
samfelly:

Oh, sorry, didn't know. But, ur fxblue name is active there. You are even ranking 13th in the leaderboard

I don't know what I did wrong tbh... If GabsonFX could help idk

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Brainstorm9: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2021
Good morning sir, I have a position running on USDCHF, can I close a portion of the profits or I have to close all. Thank you
GabsonFX:
At first, this cracked my ribs; but then I thought I should educate you:

She got the grace not because she's a woman but a mother. Being a mother is NOT the same as being a woman, in other words, you can be a woman and never become a mother for life.....get the gist and chop kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by nuel101(m): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2021
GabsonFX:
OK go ahead.

Challenge has now been manually started, this is to give you all good time to wait and ensure that the no data status change to active....All I want to see is discipline! discipline!! discipline!!!..........requirements not met? Ignore the trade and look out for another.

Let this challenge shapen you and your mindset.........if I have disqualified you and you feel it's unjust, dm me and I can review and open for you to enter again if required.

I wish you all success!

Mr GabsonFX.... I can't access the challenge anymore sir... What have I done wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2021
You can close a portion if that'show you trade, but you must not have more than 1 positions same time.

Brainstorm9:
Good morning sir, I have a position running on USDCHF, can I close a portion of the profits or I have to close all. Thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 27, 2021
I did nothing, you have trades running...maybe you should stop sync and resynch

nuel101:

Mr GabsonFX.... I can't access the challenge anymore sir... What have I done wrong?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Brainstorm9: 10:11am On Oct 27, 2021
Username already taken ooo, hence the reason
samfelly:

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Brainstorm9: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2021
Thank you
GabsonFX:
You can close a portion if that'show you trade, but you must not have more than 1 positions same time.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by JAkpayen(m): 10:25am On Oct 27, 2021
GabsonFX:

I got this new account on the 21st of Oct, I think I will stop trading on this account, onto the next one. I'm OK with this profit on this one. Since I already made US$11,382 just 2weeks ago, added to this will be $US20,000 ish total profit this month. I think I'm OK, and will relax again till this is fully withdrawn.

I remember Elliotwaveforec asked for the metrix of my previous withdrawal, but this is the one for this for the house to see through.

My present aim is to now target the account scale up, I have surpassed the requirements already, which is 10% total profit within 4months. My account will b scaled to $125K and profit split will change from 80% to 90%...

This is impressive and very encouraging!!!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by nuel101(m): 10:30am On Oct 27, 2021
GabsonFX:
I did nothing, you have trades running...maybe you should stop sync and resynch

I did that... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by MrEmir: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2021
GabsonFX:

Congrats boss, more coming...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by romklef(m): 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
GabsonFX:

kiss you dey motivate me

More blessings

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by romklef(m): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
GabsonFX:

But am little bit confuse about dis ftmo, does it mean that once I hit their require percentage before the give period, does that mean I have pass the challenge?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Mayork2(m): 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
samfelly:

tried editing before but couldn't because username was already taken hence the n(nairaland)

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by friendbee: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
Good day guys cool.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
GabsonFX:

Congrats Boss!!
I tap into your blessings.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by largercoast: 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
GabsonFX:

I got this new account on the 21st of Oct, I think I will stop trading on this account, onto the next one. I'm OK with this profit on this one. Since I already made US$11,382 just 2weeks ago, added to this will be $US20,000 ish total profit this month. I think I'm OK, and will relax again till this is ...[/b]

Congratulations. More to come to u & us all.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by dennison4luv: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Greetings to everyone. I have been offline due to my journey from Nigeria to Bamako, Dakar and Banjul.
I came online and saw the competition and I wanted to join but I couldn't. I am pleading for a chance to join the competition. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
samfelly:

grin Ma broda, no blame her o. E get point wey fear go pour on you and u go just lost, like 'fiam!' because things wey seem easy before go just become cumbersome, all of a sudden grin

hahaha. it happens...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
samfelly:

I should think not. It is not the same as locking your account.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
GabsonFX:

see cruising... grin May this just be the beginning. Congrats, boss.

Infofirst, been a long time since anyone heard from you. hope you are good.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by TradingMaestro(m): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
GabsonFX:

Big congrats

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Brainstorm9 and Mayork2, no qualms, I just wanted to be sure you guys are here. Enjoy, pls wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.