Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (323559 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 6:39am On Nov 08, 2021
GabsonFX:
200K challenge won in 1day, now I have to wait 9 more days to be moved to verification.

If I do a video of this and others on my YouTube channel, sure it would get 100K subscribers in 1month. grin

My FTMO managed account making about $6K profit, I will target $10K before withdrawal.

Boss, Congratulations.

Come 2022, I will be as joyful as you, also. Keep inspiring! We love you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Brooktrader: 6:39am On Nov 08, 2021
EURNZD, M15

Wait for the retest

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by MONEY247: 6:42am On Nov 08, 2021
Hello traders....
Good morning......

AUDUSD:
For me,this morning I would be shorting.... this pair.....

Y'all have a wonderful trading week......

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 6:42am On Nov 08, 2021
GabsonFX:
200K challenge won in 1day, now I have to wait 9 more days to be moved to verification.

If I do a video of this and others on my YouTube channel, sure it would get 100K subscribers in 1month. grin

My FTMO managed account making about $6K profit, I will target $10K before withdrawal.

Congrats Boss!! You're doing great.
#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

But how did you manage to make $6k on FTMO already?? I was feeling for you when you had that huge DD on gold and in fact, I thought you won't reach the monthly target this time around. How did you do it so fast??

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 6:50am On Nov 08, 2021
GabsonFX:

Congratulations, sir!

You are already pushing me to want to kickstart my trading career next year like this (Prop firm trading). Maybe we will achieve that "20 or more prop firm traders by the end of '022"

More wins!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Brooktrader: 7:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Update on EURNZD, M15, M5

price didn't retest the trendline
marked before dropping down.
we will wait for a retest of the
lower band of the bearish pennant

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by TAGM(m): 7:17am On Nov 08, 2021
GabsonFX:

Wow congratulations boss. You're phenomenal!.
Is it the One time challenge? So one can meet all the requirements in a day? How long will the stage two last?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by MONEY247: 7:40am On Nov 08, 2021
GabsonFX:

Congratulations sir

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 08, 2021
Yes, one time challenge, I get back my challenge fee if I win the verification.

Check the pix, the only thing left to be met is the minimum trading days = 10. I met the goal in 1day, I need to wait 9 more days before it changes to success & I get moved to verification stage.

TAGM:

Wow congratulations boss. You're phenomenal!.
Is it the One time challenge? So one can meet all the requirements in a day? How long will the stage two last?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2021

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by zonall(m): 8:35am On Nov 08, 2021
....for the Golders.... cool cool

....beware of your next trade move in Gold

....everything might not be as it seems

....look well in H4 and D1 before you cross !!

....if you know, you know.

Good morning traders.... wink

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Brooktrader: 8:40am On Nov 08, 2021
GBPAUD, M15

70pips target

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2021
GabsonFX:
I'm much delighted to see how much I inspire you guys, I try to take everyone to a different level of FX trading; I read all your posts/comments when you quote me, I may not reply all but sure know I try my best to reply all and I appreciate them.

While inspiring and motivating with real-time success stories, I also try as much to finance few within my little capacity. If you know me well from time I joined FTA about 6yrs ago, what I dislike is faking it and scam.

I used to put big money (5 figurses) with brokers for many years but in March 2021, I challenged myself and pronounced it loud to my family member that: This year is my year of breakthrough, I want to manage $400K before December end....now I see it happening...no more putting 5 figures sitting in a broker's pot.

Set a reasonable goal! have a working plan to achieve it! work the plan!

Attached is the profit: US$5,751 I made today from the fresh $100K account received last week Friday after the Friday withdrawal. I think I will stop trading and bring forward my withdrawal date from Dec 6th to November 20th.
kiss

Congratulations boss.

I know say one day I go be like you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2021
GabsonFX:
I'm much delighted to see how much I inspire you guys, I try to take everyone to a different level of FX trading; I read all your posts/comments when you quote me, I may not reply all but sure know I try my best to reply all and I appreciate them.

While inspiring and motivating with real-time success stories, I also try as much to finance few within my little capacity. If you know me well from time I joined FTA about 6yrs ago, what I dislike is faking it and scam.

I used to put big money (5 figurses) with brokers for many years but in March 2021, I challenged myself and pronounced it loud to my family member that: This year is my year of breakthrough, I want to manage $400K before December end....now I see it happening...no more putting 5 figures sitting in a broker's pot.

Attached is the profit: US$5,751 I made today from the fresh $100K account received last week Friday after the Friday withdrawal. I think I will stop trading and bring forward my withdrawal date from Dec 6th to November 20th.
kiss

Wow... Too many success stories.
I've lost count of the number of congrats I've told you in the past few days, but I will keep saying it cos you deserve it.

Congratulations Boss!! More wins to you.
Las las forex no be scam.
I tap into your grace!!

GabsonFx and family right now...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2021
GabsonFX:

I used to put big money (5 figures) with brokers for many years but in March 2021, I challenged myself and pronounced it loud to my family member that: This year is my year of breakthrough, I want to manage $400K before December end....now I see it happening...no more putting 5 figures sitting in a broker's pot.

kiss

success stories always gladden my heart that it can be done as somoene has done it. more power to your elbow, boss. thanks for the inspiration you give through your posts and experiences
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by TAGM(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2021
GabsonFX:

Check the pix, the only thing left to be met is the minimum trading days = 10. I met the goal in 1day, I need to wait 9 more days before it changes to success & I get moved to verification stage.

Wow this is incredible. Well done boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by abham: 9:05am On Nov 08, 2021
Did you check monthly candle for the new month, it might be bullish though.

MONEY247:
Hello traders....
Good morning......

AUDUSD:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by MONEY247: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=abham post=107427355]Did you check monthly candle for the new month, it might be bullish though.

[/quot
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by cdec01: 9:56am On Nov 08, 2021
GabsonFX:

Please beware of TCF consistency rule...
Don't use less than 25% of your initial lot size .

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by MONEY247: 10:35am On Nov 08, 2021
MONEY247:
Hello traders....
Good morning......

AUDUSD:

Stop loss hit....

Will wait for another opportunity...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2021
Gold Trading Plan

I believe today should be bullish on gold, nevertheless it's not yet time to enter as price could find support at around 1807 or possibly 1799 region before rallying towards 1845 region on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddy: 10:41am On Nov 08, 2021
GabsonFX:

Congratulations boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 11:19am On Nov 08, 2021
I sold gold at 1817
Stoploss 1825

Target 1800

On my Demo account based on my trading plan.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 11:23am On Nov 08, 2021
Fxwarrior:
I sold gold at 1817
Stoploss 1825

Target 1800

On my Demo account based on my trading plan.

Trading on demo is part of my risk strategy.

My main trade for today is wait for it to get to 1800 region, then position on a buystop at 1805 - 1845 Target with stoploss at 1795
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Englishisamust: 11:36am On Nov 08, 2021
GabsonFX:

I used to put big money (5 figures) with brokers for many years but in March 2021, I challenged myself and pronounced it loud to my family member that: This year is my year of breakthrough, I want to manage $400K before December end....now I see it happening...no more putting 5 figures sitting in a broker's pot.

kiss

I forgive me myself for calling Forex a scam. Congratulations boss.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
MONEY247:

Stop loss hit....

Will wait for another opportunity...
AU ‘might’ not go lower o pls Kindly adjust your analysis . I might be wrong tho

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
GabsonFX:
Just now, I won the $200K challenge with TCF which I started on Friday, just 2days trading. grin

Will upload when I'm off bed

Wow!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by saintfaculty(m): 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
saintfaculty:
Rough projection on GA next week... will slightly modify this chart once market resumes.

GA Bleeding

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
KingPipmarshall:

Same here. Targeting 1700. Stops at 1828.

I have started shorting Gold.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by letuak(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
KingPipmarshall:

I have started shorting Gold.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
letuak:

I'll get lucky this time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by BrightFuture48: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
GabsonFX:

Wow! Boss you're master "Bomber", the way and manner you capitalize on your wins is extremely superb. This still show that in forex one should not feel dejected over any loss, you can always make much more without disturbing oneself over the loss but focus on "hammering " on next trades.

Thanks so much for being a living legend to this. My perspective keep changing for better through your trades.

Gracia!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.