Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (323597 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
Hantec

Weldone my gee.
Keep the flag flying!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
Another quick one

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
Gasive:

Weldone my gee.
Keep the flag flying!
To sustain the momentum is the Koko.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

To sustain the momentum is the Koko.

Believe!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
saintfaculty:
#GBPUSD

Seeing another sell opportunity on GU.
The circled candle is the candle institutions used to grab liquidity of most traders today... Same thing happened to us on GBPCAD...
I will be looking for price to return into the area of interest and drop from there.

Price behavior to watch out: Double top or wick rejection
Possible time to trade: London open tomorrow.

Apply proper risk management on any projection posted here.

Brilliant one. Thumbs

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
infofirst:

Brilliant one. Thumbs

Welcome Boss!! We've been missing your presence.

And BTW,
That faculty guy is a genius!
His mark-ups are so on point!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 4:12am On Nov 11, 2021
Gasive:

Welcome Boss!! We've been missing your presence.

And BTW,
That faculty guy is a genius!
His mark-ups are so on point!

Thanks boss mi. Been struggling to catch up the pages.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by letuak(m): 6:48am On Nov 11, 2021
[quote author=KingPipmarshall post=107497548][/quote]

Hope it will get to 1900.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by MONEY247: 8:44am On Nov 11, 2021
Audusd....
My baby...
I love you...

Lol...
I am emotional right now... after two years of rising and falling..
No profits..I never gave up...
I kept studying... until I found my footing...

Now it's simple...
The market repeats itself.....

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 10:11am On Nov 11, 2021
CopyJoe:

I expect a strong buy in the next 1-2 months.

Money is up there.

I didn't stay put with my analysis.

This is something I am still learning.

Patience and discipline.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2021
Just opened a $200 demo account.

Learning continues. I go hack this thing called Forex one day.

Gold and AU only.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by lekinz18(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2021
CopyJoe:

Gold and AU only.

Thought u have graduated to a live account....is there any challenge
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 11:43am On Nov 11, 2021
lekinz18:

Thought u have graduated to a live account....is there any challenge

I have to test my strategy with demo account before going live again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by letuak(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
CopyJoe:

I have to test my strategy with demo account before going live again.

Take your time to do all the needful, trading is a marathon.
Independent thinking and market knowledge is key.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by successsam121: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
I always wonder at the incredible performances of many traders at various demo competitions organised by various brokers: turning 10k account to over 100k in 2 weeks or less, ongoing hantec completion, for example. I don't know the exact number of traders that enrolled for this 'Beat da Don' competition but I noticed that over 150 are above the 'Don' already and over 300 traders in good profit.

Do these traders really replicate same performance on their individual live accounts? If yes, why is it always said that over 90% of traders lose money trading online forex?
On Hantec website, it is written that "66.79% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider"
Over to gurus in the house......
Abi wetin I know sef?

Still a humble learner!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
@Fibonacci, I just saw that they gave just 5days to meet the $800 target? How true is this and is it a must I trade everyday? Please anyone can help me here?

I also read 30days in their website. Pls I need clarification
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
What I'm about to write is what I have wished to discuss with this precious house a long time, something kept on telling me: it's not time, but ehhh your write up made me to write it finally.

I will go a step further from the angle you are looking at it: they trade that way, and get those results because no one can hold them for it, if they blow the account. They will never trade live cos now they have something to protect or they go crazy. Do you think they will trade live like that? Mba. Because the account is huge, $10K and it's not theirs, they throw risk/money management out through the window but when it's time to go live with their own money, they go $50, $100; do you think they will do same?

Now, let's come to reality: I trade with prop firms, I'm established with them. Look at FTMO youtube testimonial videos, you will see many making $30K profit, wow! $66K profit, wow! but please do a good research on this: You will NOT find, or hardly find one person with 2 testimonial videos making almost same huge profit, you will hardly find a comeback video with same huge amount.....WHY? Is it not to buy and sell? I can buy this month and win but buy next month and lost.

How can you make $30K profit in $100,000 account in one month and want to repeat the same without throwing risk/money management out of the window. I'm super sure they got caught up by the maximum daily loss, that is the killer, then they lost the prop account. now, because you want an interview from FTMO and it's not your hard earned money, it's prop. When I listen to their interviews of someone making that huge profit $$66000, and they are asked the question: how long have you been trading: you mostly hear 1year ago....I just stop the video immediately.

Cos with my vast experience in this field, I know you will not return with another profit testimonial video. My take is: just neglect those you see doing this, I see it as vague, they don't last. These testimonies like the huge profit you see on hantec or prop firm videos are there to sway you away or distract you....stay focused.

successsam121:
I always wonder at the incredible performances of many traders at various demo competitions organised by various brokers: turning 10k account to over 100k in 2 weeks or less, ongoing hantec completion, for example. I don't know the exact number of traders that enrolled for this 'Beat da Don' competition but I noticed that over 150 are above the 'Don' already and over 300 traders in good profit.

Do these traders really replicate same performance on their individual live accounts? If yes, why is it always said that over 90% of traders lose money trading online forex?
On Hantec website, it is written that "66.79% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider"
Over to gurus in the house......
Abi wetin I know sef?

Still a humble learner!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
Coldburn:

Person wey Sabi TA no go ask for 50k to teach you watin he wan use am do?

Dey Try to read to understand b4 you comment
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Feshizzy:

Lol
Just another hustler,
You just learn something you never use am make one kobo, you don dey try sell the same junk to someone. cheesy

Please be wary of this individual here.

Na your type dey quick to insult or defame person
I say I blow account no be say I never use am make anything
Secondly na person wey go join me make we subscribe for the lesson idey find

See as he call some knowledge junk as if he hasn't blown account before

Make God carry your kind of individual faraway from me

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by successsam121: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
GabsonFX:
What I'm about to write is what I have wished to discuss with this precious house a long time, something kept on telling me: it's not time, but ehhh your write up made me to write it finally.

I will go a step further from the angle you are looking at it: they trade that way, and get those results because no one can hold them for it, if they blow the account. They will never trade live cos now they have something to protect or they go crazy. Do you think they will trade live like that? Mba. Because the account is huge, $10K and it's not theirs, they throw risk/money management out through the window but when it's time to go live with their own money, they go $50, $100; do you think they will do same?

Now, let's come to reality: I trade with prop firms, I'm established with them. Look at FTMO youtube testimonial videos, you will see many making $30K profit, wow! $66K profit, wow! but please do a good research on this: You will NOT find, or hardly find one person with 2 testimonial videos making almost same huge profit, you will hardly find a comeback video with same huge amount.....WHY? Is it not to buy and sell? I can buy this month and win but buy next month and lost.

How can you make $30K profit in $100,000 account in one month and want to repeat the same without throwing risk/money management out of the window. I'm super sure they got caught up by the maximum daily loss, that is the killer, then they lost the prop account. now, because you want an interview from FTMO and it's not your hard earned money, it's prop. When I listen to their interviews of someone making that huge profit $$66000, and they are asked the question: how long have you been trading: you mostly hear 1year ago....I just stop the video immediately.

Cos with my vast experience in this field, I know you will not return with another profit testimonial video. My take is: just neglect those you see doing this, I see it as vague, they don't last. These testimonies like the huge profit you see on hantec or prop firm videos are there to sway you away or distract you....stay focused.

Boss, I thought as much. These sorts of testimonies and crazy account equity are the ones that make newbies think forex trading is a get-rich-quick business venture. Just unnoticed distractions.
I use to wonder how consistent are they in terms of profit making in trading live account. Hmmm....stay FOCUSed.
Thanks boss, for that lovely exposition.

Well, still a humble learner!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
GabsonFX:

Perfect!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Just exactly, boss
They are bad elements of this business...I'm happy for them when they make those profits, like who does not like good things cheesy but they go very mute when the lost they prop account as a result of hyper greed. cry cry cry

successsam121:

Boss, I thought as much. These sorts of testimonies and crazy account equity are the ones that make newbies think forex trading is a get-rich-quick business venture. Just unnoticed distractions.
I use to wonder how consistent are they in terms of profit making in trading live account. Hmmm....stay FOCUSed.
Thanks boss, for that lovely exposition.

Well, still a humble learner!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by cdec01: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
GabsonFX:
Just exactly, boss
They are bad elements of this business...I'm happy for them when they make those profits, like who does not like good things cheesy but they go very mute when the lost they prop account as a result of hyper greed. cry cry cry

Boss Thank you, for this......
So I have been training myself to trade to fit the risk management of prop firms..
I met target last month but have not been able to meet Target this month..
I feel bad, but your write-up is encouraging...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Now I understand why we have to take breaks in between losses.

school exams has kept me from sharing my thoughts on charts. Now I just check my running trades and continue with the books.

I'm still confident in my abilities.
I'm recovering from -$80..... Phew
Discipline is the holy grail abeg

And I'm finally improving in position scaling.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
charly20:
Now I understand why we have to take breaks in between losses.

school exams has kept me from sharing my thoughts on charts. Now I just check my running trades and continue with the books.

I'm still confident in my abilities.
I'm recovering from -$80..... Phew
Discipline is the holy grail abeg

And I'm finally improving in position scaling.

Nice one boss.

I know say one day I go be like you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
CopyJoe:

Nice one boss.

I know say one day I go be like you.

Abeg,no whine me boss cheesy

charly20:
Once upon a time, I said I liked the idea of $index approaching 95/96.

We may not be far from these prices. Tomorrow will be exciting smiley

We just made it to the 95 price. cool

Time and price
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
CopyJoe:

Gold and AU only.

Gold and EU.

Not AU.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
charly20:

Abeg,no whine me boss cheesy

We just made it to the 95 price. cool

Time and price

I still dey learn. I never sabi anything.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by abham: 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
I dey on the path of Mastering this pair, hopefully i get it right.

Kindly share your bias so I go dey compare with mine. grin

MONEY247:
Audusd....
My baby...
I love you...

Lol...
I am emotional right now... after two years of rising and falling..
No profits..I never gave up...
I kept studying... until I found my footing...

Now it's simple...
The market repeats itself.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
No more analysis with my phone.

It's not the best.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
CopyJoe:
No more analysis with my phone.

It's not the best.

Adapting to change is one of the keys to success in any field of business. Follow after what works is my motto in life. Success, man.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by successsam121: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
cdec01:

Boss Thank you, for this......
So I have been training myself to trade to fit the risk management of prop firms..
I met target last month but have not been able to meet Target this month..
I feel bad, but your write-up is encouraging...

Sir, you are doing well. Keep pressing on.
I think that's one of the objectives (if not the main) the prop firms are looking for in prospective funded traders: CONSISTENCY. Even if it's 2% profit monthly target.

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.