Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (322545 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by cdec01: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
successsam121:

Sir, you are doing well. Keep pressing on.
I think that's one of the objectives (if not the main) the prop firms are looking for in prospective funded traders: CONSISTENCY. Even if it's 2% profit monthly target.

Thank you Sir,
2% is not really the problem, the risk management is ok, but meeting that initial 10% is the problem.

I really need help in that direction..
I don't go beyond the draw-down.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
5% daily DD showing me pepper but I dey escape; now using lot sizes of 50K prop firm competition divided by 10 (Gold: 0.02, NU: 0.12 etc)

I now know the power of draw down in money management; just know that you're trading with overall drawdown amount ($500 not the main capital of $5,000} and daily drawdown amount of $250 not $5,000).

If you can avoid prop firms with daily DD, it's better.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Please oga them, I want to know if it's compulsory to trade everyday in MFF prop firm and what's the duration for the first stage? Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
This is simple, follow the steps:
1. Open your charts showing the period you won, do as if you were to take those trades again, look at the ones you traded and those you avoided. Check If you followed your rules of entry and exit for those trades in that period....rejoice
But if those trades never tallied with your standard entry and exit, bro, forget about trading for prop firm.

2. Now open your charts for the 2nd month you lost, check if you did follow your rules and still lost...If yes, rejoice BUT try few more trials with them adjusting your lot size this time.
If you never followed your rules, and you lost the account, rejoice again, cos you have not tested yourself yet...try more trials with them BUT this time to test your rules.

Sincerely, I never for once did any prop trial before jumping into it. When intending prop traders ask me about the content of the trial - I just don't know. This means you can actually figure out if you can win it or not if you have already defined yourself in the 3 critical areas: 1. Working trading strategy/style 2. Solid Risk/money management 3. Clean psychology.

When those 3 elements are not yet in place, get them solid first even before doing the trial......Huh, you yourself will know if you have them settled already... kiss

cdec01:

Boss Thank you, for this......
So I have been training myself to trade to fit the risk management of prop firms..
I met target last month but have not been able to meet Target this month..
I feel bad, but your write-up is encouraging...

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by peteregwu(m): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
boom99:

I be wan ask same question.i fit decid to enter cotonue

Calm down first na grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
GabsonFX:
1. Open your charts showing the period you won, do as if you were to take those trades again, look at the ones you traded and those you avoided. Check If you followed your rules of entry and exit for those trades in that period....rejoice
But if those trades never tallied with your standard entry and exit, bro, forget about trading for prop firm.

2. Now open your charts for the 2nd month you lost, check if you did follow your rules and still lost...If yes, rejoice BUT try few more trials with them adjusting your lot size this time.
If you never followed your rules, and you lost the account, rejoice again, cos you have not tested yourself yet...try more trials with them BUT this time to test your rules.

Sincerely, I never for once did any prop trial before jumping into it. When intending prop traders ask me about the content of the trial - I just don't know. This means you can actually figure out if you can win it or not if you have already defined yourself in the 3 critical areas: 1. Working trading strategy/style 2. Solid Risk/money management 3. Clean psychology.

When those 3 elements are not yet in place, get them solid first even before doing the trial......Huh, you yourself will know if you have them settled already... kiss

Hmmm.

What if all three criteria are met and is also working on a small love account but unfortunately, the prop account is not being proditable, what could be the issue?

I was sponsored for an evaluation account with MFF by one of my bosses and elder here. Almost 3 months later, I'm still battling to pass phase 1 evaluation after Series of free retry. Funny part is that I've used same strategy and risk management to almost double a live account I was also trading in that same window. I just dunno what's up.

What do you think is missing boss?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
GabsonFX:
What I'm about to write is what I have wished to discuss with this precious house a long time, something kept on telling me: it's not time, but ehhh your write up made me to write it finally.

I will go a step further from the angle you are looking at it: they trade that way, and get those results because no one can hold them for it, if they blow the account. They will never trade live cos now they have something to protect or they go crazy. Do you think they will trade live like that? Mba. Because the account is huge, $10K and it's not theirs, they throw risk/money management out through the window but when it's time to go live with their own money, they go $50, $100; do you think they will do same?

Now, let's come to reality: I trade with prop firms, I'm established with them. Look at FTMO youtube testimonial videos, you will see many making $30K profit, wow! $66K profit, wow! but please do a good research on this: You will NOT find, or hardly find one person with 2 testimonial videos making almost same huge profit, you will hardly find a comeback video with same huge amount.....WHY? Is it not to buy and sell? I can buy this month and win but buy next month and lost.

How can you make $30K profit in $100,000 account in one month and want to repeat the same without throwing risk/money management out of the window. I'm super sure they got caught up by the maximum daily loss, that is the killer, then they lost the prop account. now, because you want an interview from FTMO and it's not your hard earned money, it's prop. When I listen to their interviews of someone making that huge profit $$66000, and they are asked the question: how long have you been trading: you mostly hear 1year ago....I just stop the video immediately.

Cos with my vast experience in this field, I know you will not return with another profit testimonial video. My take is: just neglect those you see doing this, I see it as vague, they don't last. These testimonies like the huge profit you see on hantec or prop firm videos are there to sway you away or distract you....stay focused.

I'm seriously loving this discussion. Glad I came on this forum today. Been eons.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
GabsonFX:
Just to expand more on your point: This is my key to fx money management.
Know when to stop trading, know when to withdraw!

It doesn't have to be a particular time interval a must-must, like weekly or monthly.......Again, know when to stop trading, know when to withdraw!

Just to buttress further: You can actually live and survive with fx with at least one withdrawal every month (very possible) but you do that with good-good capital.

Shalom!

lol.
Mehn boss, it's not easy not to want not to withdraw. English sha. LMAO. I once withdrew 3x in 2 weeks. The withdrawal is enough Ginger. Though I get your point.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
GabsonFX:
Just now, I won the $200K challenge with TCF which I started on Friday, just 2days trading. grin

Will upload when I'm off bed

Mehn! You're doing marvelously awesome boss Pipsbasketing. More grace!.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
5% daily DD showing me pepper but I dey escape; now using lot sizes of 50K prop firm competition divided by 10 (Gold: 0.02, NU: 0.12 etc)

I now know the power of draw down in money management; just know that you're trading with overall drawdown amount ($500 not the main capital of $5,000} and daily drawdown amount of $250 not $5,000).

If you can avoid prop firms with daily DD, it's better.

Exactly! You've cracked the code.
Personally, I base my risk/money management on the daily DD requirement. I open trades with lot size corresponding to 1% of the daily D. That way, I'll have to lose 100 consecutive trades in a day to breach the daily DD. That's almost impossible. Even if you choose to risk as high as 5% of daily DD per trade, you'll still be safe.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
boom99:
Please oga them, I want to know if it's compulsory to trade everyday in MFF prop firm and what's the duration for the first stage? Thanks

Nah. You just need 10 trading trades to pass. I think they've reviewed it down to 5.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

Exactly! You've cracked the code.
Personally, I base my risk/money management on the daily DD requirement. I open trades with lot size corresponding to 1% of the daily D. That way, I'll have to lose 100 consecutive trades in a day to breach the daily DD. That's almost impossible. Even if you choose to risk as high as 5% of daily DD per trade, you'll still be safe.

Yea! I'm good at cracking codes. Don't be carried away by the big money

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by rhynoemmie(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
Saw this on YouTube and decided to share with other people who might find the information useful..

Happy hunting guys cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxrgGE7rgb8

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Succhris: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
GabsonFX:

Now, let's come to reality: I trade with prop firms, I'm established with them. Look at FTMO youtube testimonial videos, you will see many making $30K profit, wow! $66K profit, wow! but please do a good research on this: You will NOT find, or hardly find one person with 2 testimonial videos making almost same huge profit, you will hardly find a comeback video with same huge amount.....WHY? Is it not to buy and sell? I can buy this month and win but buy next month and lost.

These testimonies like the huge profit you see on hantec or prop firm videos are there to sway you away or distract you....stay focused.

Aptly said
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 7:03am On Nov 12, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

Nah. You just need 10 trading trades to pass. I think they've reviewed it down to 5.

Thanks.Is the duration 30days?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ncpat(m): 9:22am On Nov 12, 2021
Good morning guys longest time. Will be sharing my chart and entries as usual.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ncpat(m): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2021
ncpat:
Good morning guys longest time. Will be sharing my chart and entries as usual.

This morning I will be looking forward to sell USDJPY let's keep watching

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by cdec01: 9:54am On Nov 12, 2021
GabsonFX:

Thanks boss..
I appreciate...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 12, 2021
Join Markets Giants
( family of profitable traders )

(This is a global thing and I want you to be among the early birds)

The only requirement here is : You should be trading. Demo or Real, it doesn't matter. What matters more at Markets Giants is winning rate.

You can become profitable faster with Markers Giants.

The Membership package is free for 10members.

Join here: https://chat.whatsapp .com/FyPWdR1HbSwFyVxuDWMyZo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by yetown(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2021
ncpat:

This morning I will be looking forward to sell USDJPY let's keep watching

What is the reason for sell?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ncpat(m): 10:35am On Nov 12, 2021
yetown:

What is the reason for sell?

Check my daily trend line

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 12, 2021
UsdJpy.

I'm riding down to 111...

The markets does it's thing tho...Stops at 115

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2021
KingPipmarshall:
UsdJpy.

I'm riding down to 111...

The markets does it's thing tho...Stops at 115

It's good to dream,
Let me ride it with you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
cdec01:

Please beware of TCF consistency rule...
Don't use less than 25% of your initial lot size .

Pls, what will happen if he uses less?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by princedaniels: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
samfelly:

I have a strategy than can help you with your money and risk management on the TCF OTF challenge.

They offer you 1:200 on the OTF account, but 1:6 on the monthly account, cos for the former the more you lose, the more they gain, but for the latter, the more you lose, the more they lose as well.

A lot of traders have reported great success with the monthly plan, cos the temptation to use heavy lot sizes to rack up profits isn't a possibility due to the low leverage, traders are forced to target more pips than use heavy lot sizes.

So why not apply the same rule with the OTF challenge if it's so successful with the monthly plan.

So here's my strategy, I copy my monthly account trades to my OTF challenge. I never directly trade my OTF challenge. I have been testing this out for the past one week on a demo 50k OTF challenge and it's been successful so far.

I'll be attaching a screenshot of my results for the past one week here.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
Gold

Buy 1860
Stoploss 1850
Target 1875
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
Exactly 2 weeks remaining to conclude the US$50K challenge, Donsheddy needs just 1.5% more to achieve and win this, let's see who gets sponsored.... kiss

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Succhris: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
GabsonFX:
Exactly 2 weeks remaining to conclude the US$50K challenge, Donsheddy needs just 1.5% more to achieve and win this, let's see who gets sponsored.... kiss
That guy is good
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by cdec01: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
samfelly:

Gabsonfx says the rule has been lifted..

But the rule is in place so that if you hit your target in the first few trades, you won't just reduce your lot size to 0.01.. (completing the minimum trading days)

If you use less, you would not be able to advantage to the next stage..

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by NaGraceFx: 6:11am On Nov 13, 2021
NaGraceFx:

SUMMARY
FTA-NaGrace
Year 1, Week 14

SUMMARY
FTA-NaGrace
Year 1, Week 15

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 6:53am On Nov 13, 2021
boom99:

Thanks.Is the duration 30days?

Yes. 30 calendar days for phase 1.
........and 60 calendar days for phase 2.

But you can proceed if you hit target in 5 days.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.