Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (323999 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
Guys are not smiling. ☺
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by obajoey(m): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
samfelly:

Prop Firm Trading equals No Multiple Positions. Gabsonfx revealed this Golden Secret when he tried to groom us with his Rules in his Prop Firm Challenges

And I think to become long term profitable forex trader, it must be put into consideration and be disciplined to follow that rule.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
samfelly:

To this minutes, I still wonder what keeps Feshizzy in check. Like, I no go fit deposit $2,000 for my account and I go dey take trinket of trades. His self control is a god on its own. I envy that god, cos I no get am. I sincerely hope for 2022 to change my narratives. smiley smiley

The mata no easy sha,
The temptation dey,
But what is keeping me is the discipline.

I once said it here, when you put money in an account to trade, make sure you don't plan in withdrawing from it in a minimum of 6 months, especially from small account where the profit no reach anything.

Always having this in mind has set me on a different path entirely, because that my account is on a "no debit" for the next 3 years, so why the hurry?

Secondly, believe your strategy and most importantly respect what the market gives you.
5 pips in the bag is better than 200 pips not promised. There's always future opportunities, so why the rush?

There has been challenges and temptations, but i have a bigger picture at play, a very big picture,
Me wein wan dey control like 600k usd of prop firm funds, i gas focus make i no go loose guard.

Always stay true to yourself,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Jameselias: 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
samfelly:

James, I have been seeing you troubled over what we all believed is very simple. Reply my mail and lets talk on WhatsApp call and get whatever it is out of the way for you

Oh thank you Sam I'm grateful I don't have access to that Mail here is my WhatsApp number 08148587557 thank you .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kaesyrn:
#QuickReminder �

One Man's Ceiling is Another Man's Floor...��

One Man's Support is Another Man's Resistance...⚓⚓

One Man's Stop Loss is Another Man's Entry...��

You've got to learn How to fall , before you learn to fly...��

Step into the new year with your head held up high ✅✅

Cc.
@samfelly

Congratulations bro
I celebrate you for the consistency,
Na so e suppose be
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Feshizzy:

Me wein wan dey control like 600k usd of prop firm funds, i gas focus make i no go loose guard.

shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Immortal99(m): 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
Feshizzy:

You de talk of 600kusd as big picture ... wey island guys de manage Arab people millions of dollars on a low key here.....

Take time oooo

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
Immortal99:

You de talk of 600kusd as big picture ... wey island guys de manage Arab people millions of dollars on a low key here.....

Take time oooo

Na step by step,
We go reach there,
Bu my goal na to get one personal soft 500k usd for Trading, grin

Anyway,
I am not just wishfully thinking out loud sha,
I don map everything down grin
Na step by step,

So now, i need to have mastery in my trades,
I'm building up another strategy though, independent from my current one as back up,
I can't just have one singular plan for all accounts,
That one no go balance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
I agree that equity is one big problem with traders. But I don't think equity is the main problem.

For example,

We couldn't find a winner in the contest that was organized by GabsonFX.

The ones that were organised by boss Infofirst,

We couldn't get someone to be funded too.

It's strategy and psychology (discipline) coupled with risk management for me.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
Samfelly was about to grow his small account to $150+.

That's triple his deposit amount. But couldn't keep it.

His risk management was poor.

We should learn from that. Other than the strategy itself, risk management is very key.

Key example is Feshizzy. The discipline is there for him.

Even if he's trading a much smaller account, he would still be profitable and keep the account going.

Selah.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by depato88(m): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Market keeps humbling us. Time after time, with personal experiences and common experiences with majority of traders, have come a FACT that to suceed in FOREX is 70 percent money management and 30 percent strategy and psychology. If one can overcome that EVIL SPIRIT of not putting stop loss, which is the biggest challenge, which is the money management we are taking about, he or she is already 50 percent successful in trading.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by depato88(m): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
CopyJoe:
I agree that equity is one big problem with traders. But I don't think equity is the main problem.

For example,

My brother you nailed it......Discipline and Risk management is the biggest challenge of Fx traders

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by erniok(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
depato88:
Market keeps humbling us. Time after time, with personal experiences and common experiences with majority of traders, have come a FACT that to suceed in FOREX is 70 percent money management and 30 percent strategy and psychology. If one can overcome that EVIL SPIRIT of not putting stop loss, which is the biggest challenge, which is the money management we are taking about, he or she is already 50 percent successful in trading.
Stop loss is not the only money management problem, you should consider leverage and lot size compared to account size. That's why the prop firms encourage small leverages like 1:50, 1:100

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
CopyJoe:

For example,

✔️✔️✔️
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
CopyJoe:

We should learn from that. Other than the strategy itself, risk management is very key.

Even if he's trading a much smaller account, he would still be profitable and keep the account going.

Selah.

Truly, Feshizzy's risk management and consistence are worth emulating. The stuff of prop firm traders.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
depato88:

You trade without stoploss order? Be like say you be Rambo....

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by obajoey(m): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by abham: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
Oh, then you have to open with a broker, like exness, fbs and octafx.
I would suggest fbs. Reason being you have a bonus account of $50 that you have to trade 2 lot size and make a minimum of $25 and maximum of $500 that is withdrawn to your real account.

The 2 lot size is an accumulation like trading 0.01 in 200 positions will sum up the 2 lots size.
Jameselias:

The one they give when you download the app
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Rostid: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2021

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Gasive:

Lolx, no be small thing my brother...
On my part, I don swear by my late father's grave never to deposit shishi to any broker again.
Henceforth it's props or nothing (all thanks to GabsonFx).

Local man cannot come and go and lose all his life savings on top forex..
#OurMumuDonDo. grin grin

Indeed, my own mumu don do grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 12:07am On Dec 30, 2021
charly20:

Actually Mr. Sam, I don't know if you're up for it but starting from January I'll be practicing the 10k FTMO package for the whole of the year, trying to meeting the requirements every month too and doing a "rinse and repeat".

They said "if you want to cut down a tree, spend more time sharpening the axe".

There's still a lot to learn but I'm as serious as I can be.

I will advise you save up all the money you'd rather use to play around live trading and practice as I will too till it is well engraved in your psyche what you have to do per trade then we can see you become a prop firm trader grin

Much love from my side ✌️

Can you can? grin Three Hundred and Sixty Five Days na short time, but na lonnnnnng period. I'll be tempted to want to go Real Prop if I register success and consistency within 6 months. Moreover, responsibilities will not even allow me go a whole year without generating income to support a living grin grin. Anyways, we'll all be here, insha Allah, to cheer you on.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 12:25am On Dec 30, 2021
Feshizzy:
The mata no easy sha,
The temptation dey,
But what is keeping me is the discipline.

I once said it here, when you put money in an account to trade, make sure you don't plan in withdrawing from it in a minimum of 6 months, especially from small account where the profit no reach anything.

Always having this in mind has set me on a different path entirely, because that my account is on a "no debit" for the next 3 years, so why the hurry?

Secondly, believe your strategy and most importantly respect what the market gives you.
5 pips in the bag is better than 200 pips not promised.
There's always future opportunities, so why the rush?

There has been challenges and temptations, but i have a bigger picture at play, a very big picture,

Always stay true to yourself,

Key points taken
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 12:32am On Dec 30, 2021
CopyJoe:

We should learn from that. Other than the strategy itself, risk management is the very key.

Selah.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ToyNik: 3:44am On Dec 30, 2021
CopyJoe:

grin grin grin grin
IPCAPITAL *Sign up here below*
��������

https:///IPrimeC4Bt
IB#: IB106267
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by depato88(m): 7:02am On Dec 30, 2021
erniok:

Stop loss is not the only money management problem, you should consider leverage and lot size compared to account size. That's why the prop firms encourage small leverages like 1:50, 1:100

That's true. You are on track
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by depato88(m): 7:09am On Dec 30, 2021
Piptocoin:

You trade without stoploss order? Be like say you be Rambo....

hahaha That was before, and have learnt the hard way, the market has humbled me. Now i don't dare trade without stop loss, it is the first thing I set before assigning TP. Sometimes I may not even put TP (in order to trail profits) but SL is a must.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by lekinz18(m): 7:20am On Dec 30, 2021
Risk management for me is the holy grail in forex....what I did in my own case was to open 0.01 lot size 4x on my 100 dollars account with 10 pips stop loss....thus gives me 4 loss anytime my stop loss is hit....and with manual take profit target of 30 pips or 40 pips depending on the market....there was a day I am on gu and EU sell...it just tank down by almost 200 pips because of news....which further strengthen my believe about risk management....there is a saying that no matter what we do, the market can decide to go up or down

.cc: samfelly

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by fame12k(m): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2021
My 5ers summer plan challenge. I have being risking 0.25% per trade, I plan to step it up to 0.5% per trade soon.

5ers overall DD is 5%, reason why you need to be prudent with risk management.

Still have a long way though.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by fame12k(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2021
FBS 50$ bonus. Progress still slow... Have achieved almost 100% with tiny lot size. I hope to use the proceeds from this to buy 100k challenge. Let's see how it goes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by fame12k(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.