Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (323110 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Immortal99(m): 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

Fact!
Nearly got to me last week before I told myself to calm down and trade like I was live.

My suggestion is that for next contest, let the opening balance be pegged at 500$ and leverage reduced to like 10:1 with crypto and other non currency pairs disabled. That way we all can participate and trade maturedly.

Ah bros,

you want to force maturity ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
Theyoungmaster:
I've missed this thread sha. Been off for like 2 weeks. School stress been getting to me lately.

I'm back to learn from my bosses.

Truth... School stress has got all of us students tightly especially now that some of us are facing exams..

But I believe if we want to get anything right then we have to beat the stress too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by dennison4luv: 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
infofirst:
Volatility get as he be this week. Trade safe.

God will save many accounts this week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 4:26am On Mar 12, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

Fact!
Nearly got to me last week before I told myself to calm down and trade like I was live.

My suggestion is that for next contest, let the opening balance be pegged at 500$ and leverage reduced to like 10:1 with crypto and other non currency pairs disabled. That way we all can participate and trade maturedly.

The live account on offer has minimum of $1000. Trying to practice what the live will look like. 1:10 might be too stressful for $1000. But for real with what I have seen, it looks like a better option. I gave people option to register on march 1. Thats why we have some people with more than one account.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 4:35am On Mar 12, 2021
The table for the second Friday. Make sure account is updated latest 1pm. Top 3 for the second Friday coming by then.

Right now, we have @Aluspeciality, @don_sheddy and @qpetz0

Only @qpetzo risk mgt still outstanding.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 5:18am On Mar 12, 2021
Gold bears seem exhausted in 30 minutes

1720 buystop
Stoploss 1715
Target 1740
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 5:50am On Mar 12, 2021
Fxwarrior:
Gold bears seem exhausted in 30 minutes

1720 buystop
Stoploss 1715
Target 1740

This will be invalid if 1715 support breaks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 7:02am On Mar 12, 2021
High value trade
It's a bears party

Gold sellstop at 1715
Stoploss 1720
Target 1695 cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 12, 2021
infofirst:
The table for the second Friday. Make sure account is updated latest 1pm. Top 3 for the second Friday coming by then.

Nice. Maybe someday I will participate. Maybe I will reproof my strategy by the rules of the competition

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 12, 2021
Fxwarrior:
High value trade
It's a bears party

Gold sellstop at 1715
Stoploss 1720
Target 1695 cool
Nice one. However, I think your TP should be at 1679. That's where Gold is heading to.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 7:58am On Mar 12, 2021
NetValueFX:

Nice one. However, I think your TP should be at 1679. That's where Gold is heading to.

I prefer being modest.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by blackman007: 9:24am On Mar 12, 2021
No mentor or "guru" can you tell you the story better than the charts, price all the way... cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 9:29am On Mar 12, 2021
blackman007:
No mentor or "guru" can you tell you the story better than the charts, price all the way... cool

Even when the mentor is telling you. You will not get it completely. Its better to see the history through the charts and experience it happen live. With good risk management, you will survive the reality of the present and this will prepare you for the rewarding future.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddy: 9:36am On Mar 12, 2021
blackman007:

true talk...
if you can't understand the chart, fx isn't for you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 12, 2021
Fxwarrior:

I prefer being modest.

It's okay. My philosophy about fx is trade what works for you. Personally I don't trade Metals or crypto it exotic pairs because they don't sooth my trading style.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by blackman007: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2021
infofirst:

Even when the mentor is telling you. You will not get it completely. Its better to see the history through the charts and experience it happen live. With good risk management, you will survive the reality of the present and this will prepare you for the rewarding future.

Sure boss shocked

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2021
infofirst:

Nice one boss.

A little something for those still in the blues will be awesome too. Even if it's for data.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2021
blackman007:

Facts!
But then I still remember what pipsbasketing told me here few months ago. I'll paraphrase.
"it's good to look at the chart but don't dwell too much on it".

Looking at the charts everyday like I used to almost made me start seeing same thing on all pairs. Trades were going fine till I started having a Massive DD and almost doubted my strategy. Right now, I Know better. Taking time off the charts for sometime is also a strategy. It's refreshing really.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by blackman007: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
Jun
Theyoungmaster:

Facts!
But then I still remember what pipsbasketing told me here few months ago. I'll paraphrase.
"it's good to look at the chart but don't dwell too much on it".

Looking at the charts everyday like I used to almost made me start seeing same thing on all pairs. Trades were going fine till I started having a Massive DD and almost doubted my strategy. Right now, I Know better. Taking time off the charts for sometime is also a strategy. It's refreshing really.

I can't agree less bro.... Too much starring at charts leads to analysis paralysis....once I open my charts and I don't see what I'm looking for, I don't have any reason to stick around....

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
NetValueFX:

Nice. Maybe someday I will participate. Maybe I will reproof my strategy by the rules of the competition

Maybe.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
Aluspecialty:
Boss infofirst, how come haryodehji was simultaneously trading with 2 contest accounts (haryodehji and 50522864, now changed to haryo just few minutes ago), trying to trick the system.
The real haryodehji account was just disqualified just yesterday after he went above the 20DD rule.
He continued trading with the 50522864 and been making 2nd position with this number, now that it is time for the weekly contest to close and boss infofirst posted the first 3 (jumping his number), he decided it is now time to change the number to the name known on FTA, haryo so he could be counted as one of the 1st 3. It's not fair to others who have been trading with honesty.

Pls I'm not trying to cheat.. I'm not part of the competition n i didn't knw I'm publishing from this account as I was using it to demo trade.. Pls everyone I didn't mean to cause any confusion..

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
infofirst:

Maybe.
Yeah.
I wish some day a competition/challenge that will last for 12months will be made possible too.
That's would be more interesting to participate in as it is long term
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by fortz007: 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
Hello bosses in the house, I asked a question without an answer yet. Please i need suggestions on nice brokers that accept naira deposit and withdrawal. Does ICMARKETS accept naira deposit and withdrawal?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2021
Aluspecialty:
Boss infofirst, how come haryodehji was simultaneously trading with 2 contest accounts (haryodehji and 50522864, now changed to haryo just few minutes ago), trying to trick the system.
The real haryodehji account was just disqualified just yesterday after he went above the 20DD rule.
He continued trading with the 50522864 and been making 2nd position with this number, now that it is time for the weekly contest to close and boss infofirst posted the first 3 (jumping his number), he decided it is now time to change the number to the name known on FTA, haryo so he could be counted as one of the 1st 3. It's not fair to others who have been trading with honesty.

I think he has explained above. But if you look at the potential top 3 I listed earlier, I did not include the number because its not in the rule for a number to be a contestant.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
infofirst:

I think he has explained above. But if you look at the potential top 3 I listed earlier, I did not include the number because its not in the rule for a number to be a contestant.

Thank u sir for the understanding..
Aluespecialty I didn't mean to cause any problems, I'm sorry .. I have stop publishing from d account as well

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
I strongly hope in the next contest, contestants will be more prudent with their risk management, In this contest, risk management matters as much as the profits. Most contestants are having DD too high even thou 20% is the benchmark. One will expect your DD not to go below 10% . It is contest but remember it is not like other regular contest where luck determines the winner. This is aimed at bringing the best in us and supporting us with some real funds to trade.
Great job we are all doing even to those that have been disqualified and I want to believe we will have a better and improve contest in April God willing.
Special mention to @Harizonal123 @Charly20 @piptocoin21 @akinnairaland, @skanas @copyjose for maintaining DD less than 10%
if you guys I mentioned wants for today, you can reach out to me to get some token for data after we finalize the top 3 for this second weekend by 2pm.

@theyoungmaster, you need to work your way to the top 3 to get the rewards. I exempt you because your DD is high
@candlesticks is exempted too because he started the contest this week.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
fortz007:
Hello bosses in the house, I asked a question without an answer yet. Please i need suggestions on nice brokers that accept naira deposit and withdrawal. Does ICMARKETS accept naira deposit and withdrawal?
Thanks

Hotforex does accept that but Icmarkets no but icmarkets is better spread and execution wise.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Thunday1005(m): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
You can only explain things to people, you can't understand it to them
blackman007:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddy: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
infofirst:
I strongly hope in the next contest, contestants will be more prudent with their risk management, In this contest, risk management matters as much as the profits. Most contestants are having DD too high even thou 20% is the benchmark. One will expect your DD not to go below 10% . It is contest but remember it is not like other regular contest where luck determines the winner. This is aimed at bringing the best in us and supporting us with some real funds to trade.
Great job we are all doing even to those that have been disqualified and I want to believe we will have a better and improve contest in April God willing.
Special mention to @Harizonal123 @Charly20 @piptocoin21 @akinnairaland, @skanas @copyjose for maintaining DD less than 10%
if you guys I mentioned wants for today, you can reach out to me to get some token for data after we finalize the top 3 for this second weekend by 2pm.

@theyoungmaster, you need to work your way to the top 3 to get the rewards. I exempt you because your DD is high
@candlesticks is exempted too because he started the contest this week.

sure...
for me..
I don't like using stop loss when trading...
I use that 20percent loss as my own stoploss...
with my 0.1 lots size I need about 2000 pips to get. disqualified...
that's why I take my time to check all the boxes before I enter a trade... with Max of 500 pips target and min of 200 pips target .
one thing I've learnt so far from this contest is been able to know when to leave the market when in profit...
thanks infofirst for giving us this wonderful opportunity...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.