Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (322565 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
Donsheddy:

sure...
for me..
I don't like using stop loss when trading...
I use that 20percent loss as my own stoploss...
with my 0.1 lots size I need about 2000 pips to get. disqualified...
that's why I take my time to check all the boxes before I enter a trade... with Max of 500 pips target and min of 200 pips target .
one thing I've learnt so far from this contest is been able to know when to leave the market when in profit...
thanks infofirst for giving us this wonderful opportunity...

Stop loss or no stop loss, it does not matter. I am no stop loss traders too. Its occasionally that I do put stop loss. I know when to take my losses. But I do not recommend it o. Every body with their style as long risk control is taken care of.
Leverage is one way I usually control my risk now and position sizing. With low leverage, I am conditioned to less lots. I am moving to 1:10 leverage very soon.

Capital protection is the number one rule one must always have in mind in trading or investing

The second rule is never to forget the first rule.

When your capital is down the drain, you will not be able to trade again. Risk management can never be over discussed.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
infofirst:
Top 3 going into 1st weekend
@Aluspeciality $15
@qpetz0 $10
@don_sheddy $5
@Terrafx risk management was the best of the 3 so far. Mr Sniper Trader. Keep it up . Meanwhile, Its just starting as the swing traders are still coming to give a run.
Dm to claim the prize.
Thank You
And second weekend
@Aluspeciality $15
@don_sheddy $10
@qpetz0 $5

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddy: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
infofirst:

Stop loss or no stop loss, it does not matter. I am no stop loss traders too. Its occasionally that I do put stop loss. I know when to take my losses. But I do not recommend it o. Every body with their style as long risk control is taken care of.
Leverage is one way I usually control my risk now and position sizing. With low leverage, I am conditioned to less lots. I am moving to 1:10 leverage very soon.

Capital protection is the number one rule one must always have in mind in trading or investing

The second rule is never to forget the first rule.

When your capital is down the drain, you will not be able to trade again. Risk management can never be over discussed.

sure I understand...
i will get better with time...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
infofirst:
I strongly hope in the next contest, contestants will be more prudent with their risk management, In this contest, risk management matters as much as the profits. Most contestants are having DD too high even thou 20% is the benchmark. One will expect your DD not to go below 10% . It is contest but remember it is not like other regular contest where luck determines the winner. This is aimed at bringing the best in us and supporting us with some real funds to trade.
Great job we are all doing even to those that have been disqualified and I want to believe we will have a better and improve contest in April God willing.
Special mention to @Harizonal123 @Charly20 @piptocoin21 @akinnairaland, @skanas @copyjose for maintaining DD less than 10%
if you guys I mentioned wants for today, you can reach out to me to get some token for data after we finalize the top 3 for this second weekend by 2pm.

@theyoungmaster, you need to work your way to the top 3 to get the rewards. I exempt you because your DD is high
@candlesticks is exempted too because he started the contest this week.

Kai! I was really looking forward to a little something for data. I'm kinda running low. Anyways, corrections taken. I was managing my risk well at onset but when o saw the rash way others were taking positions and jumping above me in the ranks, I had to follow suit. Who wan carry last? Lol. Next week will be better.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
infofirst:

And second weekend
@Aluspeciality $15
@don_sheddy $10
@qpetz0 $5

I'll be in your DM, ASAP. Thank you, boss.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
The Link for the April contest so we have enough time to join and prepare. The first step after clicking is to read the rules please. I do not like to change rules. The prizes are fixed but solo prizes as usual can come every Friday during the contest.
https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1246&rx=1615554740073
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
It can only get better . Gu slowed me down this week with her correction up. I hope we will sell more next week.

1.348xxx is where my eyes are before bull will set in again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

Kai! I was really looking forward to a little something for data. I'm kinda running low. Anyways, corrections taken. I was managing my risk well at onset but when o saw the rash way others were taking positions and jumping above me in the ranks, I had to follow suit. Who wan carry last? Lol. Next week will be better.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
infofirst:
The Link for the April contest so we have enough time to join and prepare. The first step after clicking is to read the rules please. I do not like to change rules. The prizes are fixed but solo prizes as usual can come every Friday during the contest.
https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1246&rx=1615554740073

Wow... Nice work sir

Rules are rules but boss infofirst does it mean we can't trade gold n btc? cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
haryodehjia:

Wow... Nice work sir

Rules are rules but boss infofirst does it mean we can't trade gold n btc? cry

You can trade Gold and BTC but you will not be able to win any of the contest prizes if you trade them in the contest or break any of the rules and the system did not disqualify you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
infofirst:

You can trade Gold and BTC but you will not be able to win any of the contest prizes if you trade them in the contest or break any of the rules and the system did not disqualify you
Okay.. In a nutshell stocks are not allowed cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
Thank you, boss @Infofirst

Token well received.

God bless you, sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
haryodehjia:

Okay.. In a nutshell stocks are not allowed cry

Yes Sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
This week has ended successfully. To me, this is more than a "contest" and I know I can hardly compete with the more experienced traders contest-wise as I'm only two months old and some of us are "years old" in trading. I stick to the objective of the "contest" which is to bring out the best in me. Sticking around here since the past year learning theoretically and watching other noobs get involved pushed me out of my cave to make input. Special mention to @Theyoungmaster, watching your eagerness to learn as a 'newbie' in FTA:20 were catalytic factors in this my learning process.

@infofirst. Your comment on my effort is enough encouragement this week. Your token will go a long way for me though.

My rule is to learn to keep my capital, then learn to make profits on the capital.

While everyone trades with the eyes of 1000usd I see my capital as 100usd. If I go live that is what I hope to go with so 28% return on a 100usd account may not be bad in 2 weeks

I'll get better, it only costs time

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

It was really oppressing no be lie but keeping my capital sha is always my aim. Its really silly when a crawling baby wants to run with adult folks, you go just fall
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
It seems I'm getting to love gold trading. I have been observing it for years and it seems it's movements suit my personality.

I will be adding gold euro to it's USD counterpart in my portfolio.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
XAUUSD and XAUEUR are twins but XAUUSD is more volatile.

I haven't traded XAUEUR so I don't know which has a better pip value but my guess is XAUUSD.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
I appreciate your kind gesture@ infofirst. You are the boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by fortz007: 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
Thank you so much
infofirst:

Hotforex does accept that but Icmarkets no but icmarkets is better spread and execution wise.
How then can one deposit and withdraw on ICMARKETS from Nigeria please

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
situations:
Indices Dow Jones 10|3|2021
Direction BUY @ 32191.30 by 16:04 GMT+1 Wednesday
T.P 100pips

Send account logins for next week trade 18|3|2021 Thursday
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Youngcasher4: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
Hi guys,
If you have an active blockchain account dm me on telegram @bitloader1 for details or whatsapp +1 (405)-7_5_3_0-6_3_4

Nothing needed from you upfront. We load your account and split the profits.

Let's make some money!

NOTE: I don't need new account with no transaction history
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
infofirst:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks a lot boss for the very heavy token. The volume almost caused a spike in my posture. � I appreciate
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
charly20:
This week has ended successfully. To me, this is more than a "contest" and I know I can hardly compete with the more experienced traders contest-wise as I'm only two months old and some of us are "years old" in trading. I stick to the objective of the "contest" which is to bring out the best in me. Sticking around here since the past year learning theoretically and watching other noobs get involved pushed me out of my cave to make input. Special mention to @Theyoungmaster, watching your eagerness to learn as a 'newbie' in FTA:20 were catalytic factors in this my learning process.

@infofirst. Your comment on my effort is enough encouragement this week. Your token will go a long way for me though.

My rule is to learn to keep my capital, then learn to make profits on the capital.

While everyone trades with the eyes of 1000usd I see my capital as 100usd. If I go live that is what I hope to go with so 28% return on a 100usd account may not be bad in 2 weeks

I'll get better, it only costs time

Wow. Thanks for the mention. I'm humbled.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Skanas(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
infofirst:
I strongly hope in the next contest, contestants will be more prudent with their risk management, In this contest, risk management matters as much as the profits. Most contestants are having DD too high even thou 20% is the benchmark. One will expect your DD not to go below 10% . It is contest but remember it is not like other regular contest where luck determines the winner. This is aimed at bringing the best in us and supporting us with some real funds to trade.
Great job we are all doing even to those that have been disqualified and I want to believe we will have a better and improve contest in April God willing.
Special mention to @Harizonal123 @Charly20 @piptocoin21 @akinnairaland, @skanas @copyjose for maintaining DD less than 10%
if you guys I mentioned wants for today, you can reach out to me to get some token for data after we finalize the top 3 for this second weekend by 2pm.

@theyoungmaster, you need to work your way to the top 3 to get the rewards. I exempt you because your DD is high

Boss!!! Token Well received...I appreciate
God bless you plenty plenty #Amen
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by harizonal123(m): 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
Thanks boss @infofirst for your generosity despite my second position from the opposite end of those in profit cheesy. Never traded with such small leverage b4 but this contest has taught me how to. This contest is also helping me to sharpen my day trading skills that I have abandoned for sometime. I think I'm catching up gradually

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by harizonal123(m): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
infofirst:

You are one of a kind FTA has never seen before. Package received. Oga boss thanks a million

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Qpetz: 1:02am On Mar 13, 2021
infofirst:

And second weekend
@Aluspeciality $15
@don_sheddy $10
@qpetz0 $5

Thanks, Boss. More blessings to you.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 4:02am On Mar 13, 2021
Next week looks bullish to me.

Possible trade

XauEur

Buystop @ 1450
Stoploss @ 1440
Target 1480
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by WAVESANDGOLD: 6:41am On Mar 13, 2021
infofirst:

This is unfair. just when I unearth gold holy grail strategy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 7:08am On Mar 13, 2021
grin
WAVESANDGOLD:

This is unfair. just when I unearth gold holy grail strategy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.