Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,926 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Car Hits A Sl@yq To Dæth While Twæking In A Busy Road (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Car Hits A Sl@yq To Dæth While Twæking In A Busy Road (video) (1468 Views)

Man Filmed Giving A Woman Head By The Side Of A Busy Road (video) / Man Shocks Internet With Photos Of Every Woman He Has Sl.ept With — Photos / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Hits A Sl@yq To Dæth While Twæking In A Busy Road (video) by Gistlobby: 9:02am On Jan 01, 2021
A young Ghanaian lady has met her untimely death after she was knocked down by a fast-moving vehicle while tw3.rking in the middle of the street.

In a viral video, the unidentified lady was seen dancing and tw3.rking happily in the wake of the Christmas celebration and the fast-moving car from nowhere knocked her down.

The driver after knocking her out of fear went away without checking up on the young lady.

Happy new year! From Gistlobby.com.ng

Watch the Video:

https://gistlobby.com.ng/2021/01/01/car-hits-a-slyq-to-daeth-while-twaeking-in-a-busy-road-video/

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Car Hits A Sl@yq To Dæth While Twæking In A Busy Road (video) by fati2001(m): 9:27am On Jan 01, 2021
SO SAD
RIP.

FATHER DO NOT ALLOW US TO BEGIN THIS YEAR WITH TEAR AND SORROW.
Re: Car Hits A Sl@yq To Dæth While Twæking In A Busy Road (video) by WallStreetfx(m): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2021
I don't have Rip to waste I will rather waste it on christmas.chicken been slaughter

2 Likes

Re: Car Hits A Sl@yq To Dæth While Twæking In A Busy Road (video) by Queenslander(f): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2021
Lol.. wasted generation!!
Re: Car Hits A Sl@yq To Dæth While Twæking In A Busy Road (video) by SarutobiEky(m): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2021
I hope she died sha. We don't need this sort of nonentity in 2021. We want to be rid of idiots like this.

Hopefully she's twerking in hades sad
Re: Car Hits A Sl@yq To Dæth While Twæking In A Busy Road (video) by paulolee(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
thats nice if its true.....make she go continue her twerking for devil, I hear say devil jus cashout n him de spray benjamin
Re: Car Hits A Sl@yq To Dæth While Twæking In A Busy Road (video) by Harrykn: 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Gone for good

(1) (Reply)

Riddle: If SEX And MONEY Is Removed From Dating, What Will Be Left? / Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker / Lessons I Learned From Being Broke?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.