Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker (1465 Views)

What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? / Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age / Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by Steady259(m): 2:44am On Aug 01, 2021
So I have come to realised that after about four years as a guest and over five years registering on this platform, I am fond of some great folks here. That's people I look forward to when it comes to their post and comments....this guys are just lovely, sometimes annoying, amazing, factual, and intellectual mind folks. So in no particular order, I present to you my favorite nairaland moniker.

2 Likes

Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by Steady259(m): 2:44am On Aug 01, 2021
slawormiir aka Damn Niggar.
take away the bombing, womanising, smoking and drinking and you have down to earth personality behind that moniker. His comment is a mix of flavour and spice to any post.

Righteousness2. Our nairaland evangelist who has saddled himself with the responsibility to redirecting lost souls to Christ. Strong, vibrant and fiery preacher of the word regardless of several abuse and taunts. I use to see some commenters personally tagging him for his iput in some post so to read from his point of view.

Falseprophet. Just as his moniker implys, take his prophecy serious at your own risk grin

False Oracle. Another unserious dude, though been a while I saw his comment here.

Sapphire AKA Future Is Female... As in ehn sometimes I wonder what my male counterpart has done to this lady that makes her campaign against the male gender. But later I realised that anty Linda and Etinosa did more than her but are proud mother's today so........but I do enjoy her post and comments from her perspective view.

Zzor. This lady to me nah upgraded sapphire version oooo, although been a while I saw her post here.......or she does it on another moniker.

Last but not the least.

Lalasticlala... This man and his love for snakes is what doing as a course project... I won't be surprised if he actually actually owns one as pet....no topics makes front page faster like snake related topic courtesy this my uncle. Pls come and explain to us this your weird love for snakes oooooo.

So is there great monikers here you also enjoy seeing their comments or post, share them here..

9 Likes

Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by b3llo(m): 2:49am On Aug 01, 2021
I like the man called ITbomb

3 Likes

Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by libertyfather(m): 3:53am On Aug 01, 2021
R.I.P @hungerbad that guy always sound interesting either being serious or cracking joke another is nwaikpe (werey) u either like him or deep dwn ur mind u wish u see him someday and break his damn head..also many lot I can't jst remember their moniker for nw

7 Likes

Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by Wawelexy(m): 4:08am On Aug 01, 2021
That BBQ man is actally sound upstairs. But his love for this current administration(our darling daddy) makes one thinks otherwise bout him at times.

5 Likes

Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by Hezzyluv: 5:05am On Aug 01, 2021
Righteousness99 with all the insult ppl gives him, he never reply with hash words.

3 Likes

Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by OwenJesse27(m): 5:41am On Aug 01, 2021
OwenJesse 27

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:15am On Aug 01, 2021
Klevaclops Dissap donpapa Akanimoh113 StainlessG EndSARS77 ecoco2014 jefff455 2cribz KingLion007 helpsomeone Twoclans Dpharisee

3 Likes

Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by Vinnie2000(m): 6:20am On Aug 01, 2021
Quite Alot..

Males
*Slawormir
*Simplyfacts
*Smellysperm
*General Pula
*FalseProphet1
*Mosdiii
*NwaAmaikpe is cool n Funny but Really, sometimes sound Devilish or seem a Very Heartless/Terrible fellow judging from his comments.. sad angry

Females
*Ishilove - Very Cool, objective, Mature, Feminine and seem Soft-spoken even from her Comments..
*Pocohantas - Also a very Objective n Interesting Lady..It seems like she will be Big n Busty like Eucharia Anunobi or Maryam Apollo. tongue cool cheesy cheesy
*Romanoff
*Zzor
*PetyPrincess
N many others..

There is also one Callidora who Ran Away..
Wonder if she ever came back or or is using another Username.. sad

All in All
Most Guys n Ladies in this Site, are very nice to be communicating with.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by Virginnn(f): 8:47am On Aug 01, 2021
Mynd44.
Very officious.
I wonder if he/she smiles in real life.
He no Sabi play at all.

5 Likes

Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2021
Lilpen3758 cool

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by Steady259(m): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nice.....more inputs guys

Where is Lalasticlala sef
Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by Steady259(m): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
libertyfather:
R.I.P @hungerbad that guy always sound interesting either being serious or cracking joke another is nwaikpe (werey) u either like him or deep dwn ur mind u wish u see him someday and break his damn head..also many lot I can't jst remember their moniker for nw

Eeya, do you truly mean he's dead?
Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by bestabigaelever(f): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
Dvkot
Dejt4u
Venzal
Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by dvkot(m): 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
bestabigaelever:
Dvkot
Dejt4u
Venzal
me? Thanks
Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
dvkot:
me? Thanks
Lols...oya go collect your award for Aso rock cheesy
Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by oluwaseyi0: 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
Steady259:
slawormiir aka Damn Niggar.
take away the bombing, womanising, smoking and drinking and you have down to earth personality behind that moniker. His comment is a mix of flavour and spice to any post.

Righteousness2. Our nairaland evangelist who has saddled himself with the responsibility to redirecting lost souls to Christ. Strong, vibrant and fiery preacher of the word regardless of several abuse and taunts. I use to see some commenters personally tagging him for his iput in some post so to read from his point of view.

Falseprophet. Just as his moniker implys, take his prophecy serious at your own risk grin

False Oracle. Another unserious dude, though been a while I saw his comment here.

Sapphire AKA Future Is Female... As in ehn sometimes I wonder what my male counterpart has done to this lady that makes her campaign against the male gender. But later I realised that anty Linda and Etinosa did more than her but are proud mother's today so........but I do enjoy her post and comments from her perspective view.

Zzor. This lady to me nah upgraded sapphire version oooo, although been a while I saw her post here.......or she does it on another moniker.

Last but not the least.

Lalasticlala... This man and his love for snakes is what doing as a course project... I won't be surprised if he actually actually owns one as pet....no topics makes front page faster like snake related topic courtesy this my uncle. Pls come and explain to us this your weird love for snakes oooooo.

So is there great monikers here you also enjoy seeing their comments or post, share them here..

Zzor is a guy hiding under a female moniker, he diactivate after his cover was wide blown open from an unsuccessful attempt to defraud a male nairalander with love/romance

He created so many other moniker like rozz etc, rozcol seems to be his currently active moniker

I won't be surprise if spahiere turns out to be another gender with two hairy balls hanging between his leg

2 Likes

Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by Bojack(m): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
Slawormir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by Juliusmomoh: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
Smellysperm

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by falseprophet: 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
I see a monitoring spirit possess @op

I see Op not minding his own business

And finally i see op working hard to become one of the favorite nairalander

This i have seen!

6 Likes

Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Zzor is a guy hiding under a female moniker, he diactivate after his cover was wide blown open from an unsuccessful attempt to defraud a male nairalander with love/romance

He created so many other moniker like rozz etc, rozcol seems to be his currently active moniker

I won't be surprise if spahiere turns out to be another gender with two hairy balls hanging between his leg

Lovethaa you see why its hard to forgive you,as for you you lack sense and brain and I pray you fall into the hands of cheap scammers on this forum since your little brain believes everything you read online. Never in your life mention me again.He has apologized for all the cooked up chats and numerous Monika's he created to carry out his evil plans immediately he noticed I deactivated my old account but still lied in his apologies to make it look real,he owns numerous Monika's here(fedytune,realgboy,valenciabadie,Betty o and the rest),he fakes and staged chats with himself to make it look real and come off as a bigboy in disguise which he will further ask people to drop account numbers and pick their details from there to defraud them and since you have refused to have sense please stop mentioning me in your nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
Unbunja
Thegridredpiller
Msodi
Pardon my spellings

2 Likes

Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by Lamanii22(f): 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
Virginnn:
Mynd44.
Very officious.
I wonder if he/she smiles in real life.
He no Sabi play at all.

For real... I think she's a female... She don't joke man, too serious...
Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by Lamanii22(f): 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
Steady259:

Eeya, do you truly mean he's dead?

Yeah hungerbad is dead... I think I had newly join NL when he died.... Lots of tributes ooooo.... Wished I had met him... It pays to be good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
Unbunja
Thegridredpiller
Msodi
Pardon my spellings
u like them but u no sabi spell their name.
What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by Drsnives(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
So lass lass i no get fan for here.

Kweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekeeee oooooooo
Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by DONFRANSKID(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
Doja2000:
u like them but u no sabi spell their name.
What a pity.
There nothing to pity dear
except for the fact that Nigerian girls are u.s.e.l.e.s.s
Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

There nothing to pity dear
except for the fact that Nigerian girls are u.s.e.l.e.s.s
ok
Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by Steady259(m): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nah you monitoring sprit go posses werey grin

falseprophet:
I see a monitoring spirit possess @op

I see Op not minding his own business

And finally i see op working hard to become one of the favorite nairalander

This i have seen!
Re: Your Favorite Nairaland Moniker by Steady259(m): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
Let me add more
Richdad50. Factual and intelligent human I would love to meet someday

Nobody......well oruko ni ro ni..lol his quest for more knowledge made me know his moniker

Henry007 aka phone master

Explorer. Pls update us with the latest travel news and adventures.

Cc Mynd44
Cc Seun
Cc Isilove

Abeg enable wider view

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Confused, Please Help!!! / To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.