Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

So Hurt In Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Hurt In Love! (2619 Views)

When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share / Why Do Ladies Feel So Hurt When Their Lovers Cheat / 7 Reasons Why Females Get Hurt In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Hurt In Love! by Tranquil(m): 6:48am On Jul 02, 2007
It’s so strange …when you have someone in your life you are so busy that you are busy even doing nothing…just thinking about the person you love…talking to him and losing yourself to him to take you in a dream world which has nothing to do with this world. The most comfortable place for you is his arms and that’s the only thing you love and you long for! You want to push everything which comes on your way, refrain from friends and everything else…and just keep looking for the ways to meet this person! Everything seems perfect and you believe in him more than anyone …you can’t even think of losing him.

Then comes a day when this person turns his back towards you! He deeply hurts because you got him so close to you, he ruins because he knows your basics ,he ignores because he knows that’s what you can’t tolerate…ignoring all those times which you spent with him. He has the whole world on his feet and you are the lonesome lost in his love with no establishment and no identity all this while. May be he realizes it and will come back to you…but seldom he cared to know how you cried and how lonely you felt at all these times. How difficult it was for you to pretend that you are normal while deep inside you were dying!

The person you love the most leaves you loneliest and dismayed…and you have noone to share this with and you seek a place like this where noone knows you but can understand your pain!
Re: So Hurt In Love! by acidrop(f): 7:29am On Jul 02, 2007
, u sound so hurt, am so sorry u fell so so so deeeeeeeeeeeeeply in love with the wrong dude, i meann all those loving babe, he gat 2 be lucky 2 have it, cos its priceless, and since u gave him ur all, and he disregard it, he wont know the value until its lost, so i would say, stop seeing him, cos love aint about a one way relationship, u give love and u recieve love. i know u say u 2 inlove 2 stop seeing him but do it this way. this is what i do whem i try 2 4get about a crush. lol

have a hot chocolate ready, delet his number from your phone, wipe out any traces of him, that includes his friends that are your friends, pics, messages, sms, gifts anything at all that remind u of him, replace him with the hot chocolate, anytime u sip it, u kissing him, lol, just do that 4 one week, n heeeeeeeeeeee'z outta ur system.
Re: So Hurt In Love! by oshiokee(m): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2007
Girl you're hurt. You sure do not need any pity. "It's better envied than pitied". Guess what? You're not the first and wouldn't be the last. i have been hurt too for almost two years took me a while to get over it. U know what i did? i started to love myself. if u don't love yrself how can u get to love another person fairly? Beside "U only let someone hurt you if u give them a chance to do so". Get close to yr friends, make new friends, but most importantly try not to be alone yr self. mix up old friends/new friends and above all, GET CLOSER TO GOD. Read Holy Bible. It still contains God's words which are stil alive.
Re: So Hurt In Love! by dreamnaira(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2007
you sound poetic. i de feel u o.
it may be his nature, nt that he doesn't love u.
Take it easy o.
Re: So Hurt In Love! by arshy(m): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2007
sory young lady, my chick sent me off yesterday!Her reasons: the five year old relationship is boring and she needs another hand at a time am thinking of marriage.I get to work today to find something doing so that i can forget about her, but its hard.Thats life anyway-'to hurt and be hurt'.
I beleive time will heal the pain.Keep cool as i am trying to do,dont look less on yourself,think how brilliant your life has been and how cool it is still going to be,dont stay alone in a room,find something interesting doing,talk to someone you trust so that the pain can melt away gradually in your heart.dont rush into another relationship,but dont close your heart completely,Above all,let God lead you,tie everything to the cross.

LOVE IS ALWAYS LIKE A BUTTERFLY, IF LOVE IT, LET IT FLY AWAY, IF IT IS YOURS IT WILL COME BACK.IF IT DOES NOT COME BACK, IT IS NEVER YOURS FROM THE BEGINNING!
Remember,you are not the one in this type of pain,we are in this together.
Have a nice day.
Re: So Hurt In Love! by johnnygan(m): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2007
@ arshy
Humm. How Romantic!
Re: So Hurt In Love! by shynap: 10:16am On Jul 02, 2007
Tranquil and arshy, i feel both of u have a thing in come,may be u can exchange numbers.Am not match making here embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: So Hurt In Love! by Tranquil(m): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2007
@shynap, stop being funny you jakass, m feeling so gloomy and you makin me laugh idiot!!!Something very serious goin here do you understand

@Arshy ,oshiokee ,acidrop & dreamnaira , thanx frenz, I dunno I am so sad that even if I want I can't come out of this matrix!I feel so shattered like I am used or fooled or what I dunno, he seems perfectly alright, the moment I see him I can't stop my tears and I am left with no option than working with him because I can't leave this job for good, I dunno what I am looking for in here its symapathy or suggestion or emotions or whatWho will keep answering my questions if I am always so confused in life!

What a situation!I feel so bad,so small and disappointed with myself, and my pathetic life!
Re: So Hurt In Love! by johnnygan(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2007
lol. Pathetic indeed
Re: So Hurt In Love! by arshy(m): 11:11am On Jul 02, 2007
are u working in the same place?
Re: So Hurt In Love! by efuah(f): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2007
@poster
i have been there before. cry cry
it hurts like crazy and feel for u too, i can feel that u are truly hurt
but do u kno what heeled me?
IF IT'S NOT MEANT TO BE, IT WILL NEVER BE NO MATTER HOW HARD U TRY

with the advice from arshy, dreamnaira and oshiokee, i hope u
embrace that and move on ok
he's not the best for u, and neither does he deserve ur love

put ya self together dear
all the best kiss
Re: So Hurt In Love! by uchetobi(f): 11:25am On Jul 02, 2007
Sorry o! dear. You’l get over him people always do.
Re: So Hurt In Love! by Tranquil(m): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2007
where do I go, my tears even don't stop in public!
Re: So Hurt In Love! by uyai(f): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2007
i've been there too. I use to cry during lectures, my friends thought i was going crazy.

My sis time will heal ur broken heart
Re: So Hurt In Love! by Aproko(f): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2007
my dear tranquil,

cry as much as you want to, just make sure you dont spend valuable time crying. just let him go. try to take it a day at a time, focus on yourself, go shopping or do whatever makes you happy. get thru the 1st day, and the next, and the next.take your time before going into another relationship, and remember a relationship is not a do or die affair. when the right one comes, all the pain will become history.
Re: So Hurt In Love! by degubi(m): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2007
how u choose to carry on from here is up to u, u can decide to wallow in self pity and regret or u can realise that his walking away is his loss of u, the world does not revolve around one person, do not allow your world revolve around his.

it is sad but the truth is that we guys like to think that we have power over the women in our lives, do not give him the impression that ur world is coming apart because of him. mourn the loss, unburden ur heart to a close friend, and pls for the love of God move on with ur life.
Re: So Hurt In Love! by iphiedial(f): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2007
Tranquil dear, I've been through this b4, I'm talking 4rm experience. I know how u feel, he was the only man I ever loved, he tormented me for 3 years. He thought me how wrong it was to love someone truly, he ruined my love life. I can hardly believe men anymore but with prayers dear, God gave me a new life. Its not easy at all especially if u are the too emotional type like me.

Dear, let d tears flow 4 they surely will, after which u gather urself 2gether and start a new life without him, if he eventually comes bk he is 4 u but if he doesn't believe that someone who will cherish u 4 d rest of his life will come ur way, trust God 2 c u thru dear.

Luv u.
Re: So Hurt In Love! by Pearlesq(f): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2007
Very nice Arshy.
I am in the same position right now. undecided
Re: So Hurt In Love! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2007
tranquil?

Your name sounds familiar

didnt you start a thread about dating your boss
and another one abt lying to him abt having other affairs becos he told you abt the other relationships he has had?

haven't you moooved on
Re: So Hurt In Love! by adeboo(f): 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2007
Oh ma goodness girl i feel your pain from here - trust me i have been there and time has helped me alot and it may not seem so now but it will happen.

But you just need to fill your time with [positive things and keep busy - find a new hobby and that should take your mind off it abit.
Stay away from places u know he will be, the places u used to go and mutual friends that you may have.

Girl u will be ok just dont stay isolated, surround yourself with good friends and family.

Girl, nothing in this life is certain but God but you will be fine, trust me you will
Re: So Hurt In Love! by shynap: 8:35am On Jul 03, 2007
@shynap, stop being funny you jakass, m feeling so gloomy and you makin me laugh idiot!!!Something very serious goin here do you understand

Sory Tranquil, i didnt mean to hurt u with the post, i was just trying to divert your attention toward another thing which u really need now.
There is no cure for heart break rather than what people has said,eapecially Arshy and the rest.The only hope u need is God and time.Even if u loose everything,dont loose ur hope in yourself,u will surely need it for your survival.focus ur mind and attention on another serious issue and u can easily forget about him.
I wish u good luck!
Re: So Hurt In Love! by MILITIA(f): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2007
Joblessness is truly a terrible thing!

@Topic! You really chop belle full! lipsrsealed
Re: So Hurt In Love! by Tranquil(m): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2007
Hey Shynap and all you well wishers, I think I am now more strong seeing this man not paying any attention to me nor taking me any seriously.He talks too casually with me like, "I overate this weekend , "

In the rearview I was a pride female guess though sentimental but fair, I cried,sobbed,begged,died,burnt and did everything weak whenever I was channelized to , I know I spent a lovely time with this man and It was so beautiful that even the thought of it brings tears to my eyes and I feel like running back to him, but there's a big difference between my feelings and his world.He is very different from what I percieved he was,not even a bit emotional otherwise how could he have tolerated my pain and stayed apart.His eyes give a strange expression or rather no expression , the person who was merged in me yesterday looks like a stranger to me, I can feel his body, his heat ,his touch how can he forget?

I thought he was the most perfect man in my life , I looked up to him and wanted to be like him, he was my idol!I was so dumb , I was falling for this hollow creature with least feelings and nothing to give, I never saw him like I've seen this time!

Guess ,I was in love with my illusion and not with this monger!

I know if I don't love myself and bring up my self esteem I would be as good as dead, I have to get a life and come out of this trap.
Re: So Hurt In Love! by arshy(m): 8:11am On Jul 04, 2007
I guess u are waking up and thats fine, am getn over mine too.I av turn to prayers so that i can av the strenght to bear the pain.
But sometn tells me he will come back to apologize but it might be too late.
I wish u good luck.
Re: So Hurt In Love! by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2007
like it or not you have to get over it. use something for the pain maybe like alcohol.worked for me.but the main point is that you will always find someone better if you note on. advice try not to be emotional thats sign of weakness
Re: So Hurt In Love! by queenb2(f): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2007
@p c guru
The poor girl is so broken hearted, you're asking her to drink her pain away. That ain't right, cos the anwer is not in the bootle. She needs to focus clearly.
@Tranquil
It will hurt for now but it will get better day by day, and when it does you'll wonder what the hell you saw in him any way. For now take every piece of your broken heart to God to mend. I can give you a list of songs to help you through, listening to them makes you stronger.
Re: So Hurt In Love! by McDoe(m): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2007
I think it is high time we prepared for the unpleasant in any relationship. This goes to re-ehoed the much touted maxim that "never trust anyone". It is a painful experience notwithstanding. However, I urge you to take this development as your turning point. No shaking!
Re: So Hurt In Love! by McDoe(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2007
queen-b:

I can give you a list of songs to help you through, listening to them makes you stronger.

Where is the list, queen-b?
Re: So Hurt In Love! by osereka(m): 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2007
nna na wetin u do wey the guyman leave u now? abi he just leave u like dat?. tell us the real koko of the matter.  me I no de for this lielie love story
Re: So Hurt In Love! by sagacious(f): 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2007
Uh! broken heart is a deep pain inside that hurt beyond imagination,It makes the spirit dull and if one is not careful ,it affect the brain and makes you look worried and older than your age.I had an experience a couple of month ago.This is a guy sacrificed all it take for but he payed me back with heart wound,I control emotion ,i stoped thinking of him,I do things that make me happy and  i'm not happy with a man that show me the real colour of love
Re: So Hurt In Love! by Maneater1(f): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2007
@ Tranquil, where have u been girl, long time no post ur sobby stories about u and ur loverman. i can see ur getting over the pain and self pity and the and hate is coming out.

You forgot to remind the nairalanders feeling soryy for you that the guy that has finally dumped you is ur married boss from work. Maybe he has decided to go back to his family and be faithful to his wife.

Sorry girl if it was a single jerk u were sobbing over i would have been more nicer but knowing its a married man that has been treating u like shit from ur former posts dating back about 2 months, ur on ur own on this one babe.

Move on to single guys. and as someone said "hope u chop belle full"? kiss
Re: So Hurt In Love! by uyai(f): 12:41am On Jul 05, 2007
AND I WAS FEELING SORRY FOR HER?

I TAKE THAT BACK, YOU GOT WHAT U DESERVED TRYING TO BREAK ANOTHER WOMAN'S HOME

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Read Thru A Phone Left In your Care? / ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ / Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.