Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ (2618 Views)

I Hate Stingy Guys,ladies Can U Continue Opening Your Legs To A Stingy Guy? / Will U Continue To Love Her? / Would U continue being nice to girls inspite of these? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by Winnergal(f): 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2009
If u don't wanna contact STDs, the best thing to do is use condom  . . . Or abstain from sex . . . But since some married couples cheat on their partners, would u continue using condoms even after your wedding(and do it flesh to flesh only when u want to procreate)?  . . . Or would u trust your partner enough not to cheat on u therefore doing it without condoms(risking ur health)? . . .
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by Parohfrey(f): 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2009
the craziest thing imaginable.
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by Winnergal(f): 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2009
Paroh_frey:

the craziest thing imaginable.

What's crazy about being cautious of ur health undecided . . .
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by Parohfrey(f): 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2009
in your matrimonial home?
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by brooklyn99: 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2009
uuummmm, why do people get married agaun?
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by brooklyn99: 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2009
again***
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by puskin: 12:10am On Nov 26, 2009
Wìnnergal nd these her crazy topics. Hmmm. . . undecided
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by Winnergal(f): 12:40am On Nov 26, 2009
puskin:

Wìnnergal nd these her crazy topics. Hmmm. . . undecided

What's crazy about caring for my health . . . I thank God i can vouch for my husband that he doesn't cheat on me so we do it skin on skin . . .
What about those who have cheating husbands/wives . . . Would u advice them to continue unprotected sex with their cheating spouse? . . .
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by puskin: 12:47am On Nov 26, 2009
. . .nd wat gives U dat vague impression dat ur husband is ever faithful 2U.
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by Winnergal(f): 12:49am On Nov 26, 2009
puskin:

. . .nd wat gives U dat vague impression dat your husband is ever faithful 2U.

Answer my question first . . .Don't dodge it . . .

Winnergal:

What's crazy about caring for my health . . . I thank God i can vouch for my husband that he doesn't cheat on me so we do it skin on skin . . .
What about those who have cheating husbands/wives . . . Would u advice them to continue unprotected sex with their cheating spouse? . . .
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by puskin: 12:53am On Nov 26, 2009
K. How can U tell dat ur spouse is cheating on U??
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by Winnergal(f): 12:54am On Nov 26, 2009
puskin:

K. How can U tell dat your spouse is cheating on U??

LMAO . . . How old are you . . . Or should i rather ask . . . From what planet are u? . . .Go and ask Monica Lewinsky and Bill Clinton they know the anwers . . . Cheers . . . grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by puskin: 12:55am On Nov 26, 2009
4me, if I find out dat my spouse is cheating on me.
Then ABSTINENCE wud become my 1st name.
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by agathamari(f): 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2009
puskin:

agreed
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by coolier(f): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2009
I would never ever use a condom with my husband but advise him to always have it handy when with other ladies, that way he wouldn't be infected and I would be safe.

puskin:

You push him further away from you and he continues getting what you don't want to give him outside!
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by agathamari(f): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2009
coolier:

I would never ever use a condom with my husband but advise him to always have it handy when with other ladies, that way he wouldn't be infected and I would be safe.

You push him further away from you and he continues getting what you don't want to give him outside!

you have got to be kidding me! why in gods name would any self respecting woman even think about taking seconds by her husband to some nasty a$$ street LovePeddler yet alone provide him with condoms to do so? i dont know who is more pathetic a man who cheats on his wife or a woman who allows it
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by na2day2(m): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2009
Winnergal:

If u don't wanna contact STDs, the best thing to do is use condom  . . . Or abstain from sex . . . But since some married couples cheat on their partners, would u continue using condoms even after your wedding(and do it flesh to flesh only when u want to procreate)?  . . . Or would u trust your partner enough not to cheat on u therefore doing it without condoms(risking your health)? . . .

well since u have a the bad sense to pick the wrong dude for a husband then i guess u have to use the condom
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by Winnergal(f): 6:04am On Nov 27, 2009
na2day?:

well since u have a the bad sense to pick the wrong dude for a husband then i guess u have to use the condom

your sisters have a bad sense of picking wrong dudes for husband . . . Go and distribute condoms to them . . . cool
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by sjeezy8: 6:30am On Nov 27, 2009
condoms what are those?
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by dayokanu(m): 6:51am On Nov 27, 2009
But since some married couples cheat on their partners, would u continue using condoms even after your wedding(and do it flesh to flesh only when u want to procreate) ?

By the item in bold dont you think you just contacted the same STD you were avoiding or dont STD's spread during procreation sex
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by Winnergal(f): 6:58am On Nov 27, 2009
dayokanu:

By the item in bold dont you think you just contacted the same STD you were avoiding or dont STD's spread during procreation sex

If you procreated without going for a test u already contacted STDs . . .Go for  test right before procreation! . . .
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by coolier(f): 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2009
agathamari:

you have got to be kidding me! why in gods name would any self respecting woman even think about taking seconds by her husband to some nasty a$$ street LovePeddler yet alone provide him with condoms to do so? i dont know who is more pathetic a man who cheats on his wife or a woman who allows it

Asking one's husband to have a condom handy is not taking second place to anybody, it's just telling him to have protected sex if needs be. And that was poster's question 'would you use a condom after your marriage?' See below. Now doesn't it make sense if you're not sure whether your husband is cheating or not to tell him to always use a condom. Or would you rather use it with him and he has free unprotected sex with his girlfriends? One would be living in a fool's paradise to believe that married men do not cheat on their wives and vice versa. Be protected!

Winnergal:

But since some married couples cheat on their partners, would u continue using condoms even after your wedding(and do it flesh to flesh only when u want to procreate)?  . . . Or would u trust your partner enough not to cheat on u therefore doing it without condoms(risking your health)? . . .
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by agathamari(f): 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2009
coolier:

Asking one's husband to have a condom handy is not taking second place to anybody, it's just telling him to have protected sex if needs be. And that was poster's question 'would you use a condom after your marriage?' See below. Now doesn't it make sense if you're not sure whether your husband is cheating or not to tell him to always use a condom. Or would you rather use it with him and he has free unprotected sex with his girlfriends? One would be living in a fool's paradise to believe that married men do not cheat on their wives and vice versa. Be protected!
i still stand by my original statement. any person who cheats on thier spouce is a pathetic excuse for a human being and anyone who tells thier spouce that it is ok as long as they use a condom is also pathetic. if your husband swore before god and man he would be faithful only to you then he f*cks some other girl and goes back home to you and you take him back you ARE taking seconds to that LovePeddler.
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by frgy1: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2009
Y get married in the first place? or remain married after flushing trust down the drain?
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by na2day2(m): 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2009
Winnergal:

your sisters have a bad sense of picking wrong dudes for husband . . . Go and distribute condoms to them . . . cool

u forget, u are the one from a retarded family not me tongue tongue tongue
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by Genuflect(m): 4:48am On Nov 28, 2009
Then why the hell did I get married?
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by Pharoh: 4:58am On Nov 28, 2009
agathamari:

i still stand by my original statement. any person who cheats on thier spouce is a pathetic excuse for a human being and anyone who tells thier spouce that it is ok as long as they use a condom is also pathetic. if your husband swore before god and man he would be faithful only to you then he f*cks some other girl and goes back home to you and you take him back you ARE taking seconds to that LovePeddler.

Have you ever thought about the reasons why men and women cheat? undecided
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by na2day2(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2009
Winnergal:

If u know what is good for your[size=40pt] lizards fukcing crook family!![/size]!!!! . . . Take your expired cracked ass off my thread . . . U dog licking Fool . . . Crazy Alienic self-servicer!!! . . .  cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

oh, the power of stupidity! but we still love u though tongue tongue
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2009
We or I?
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by na2day2(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2009
Winnergal:

If u know what is good for your[size=50pt] lizards fukcing crook family!![/size]!!!! . . . Take your expired cracked ass off my thread . . . U dog licking Fool . . . Crazy Alienic self-servicer!!! . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

i guess that is what u finally learned to type the last 6 months right? akamu!

FL Gators:

We or I?

"we" it takes more than one person to truly put up with a retard
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by agathamari(f): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2009
Pharoh:

Have you ever thought about the reasons why men and women cheat? undecided
oh you mean the selfish ones like she wasnt in the mood?  please ther is NO legitimate reason to cheat.  if your not happy in the relationship then have th decency to leave the person first.  if you "love" the person you cheat on then why are you being so childish and not respecting your partner.  if you love a person you CAN NOT BEAR THE THOUGHT OF CHEATING YET ALONE DO IT.  if you can cheat on your partner they why the hell are you in a relationship?  because mommy and daddy said to marry.  are you 3?  cause my friends do it.  if they jumped off a cliff would you?  because he/she did it to me.  and two wrongs make a right?  because my friends/neightbors will talk if i dont date.  are you that self conscious?  because he/she was nice to me.  so now you f*ck everyone who says something nice? because im a man im supposed to cheat.  so all the men who actually love and respect thier women are what? again THERE IS NO LEGITIMATE REASON TO CHEAT!
Re: ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ by Pharoh: 1:46am On Nov 29, 2009
agathamari:

oh you mean the selfish ones like she wasnt in the mood?  please ther is NO legitimate reason to cheat.  if your not happy in the relationship then have th decency to leave the person first.  if you "love" the person you cheat on then why are you being so childish and not respecting your partner.  if you love a person you CAN NOT BEAR THE THOUGHT OF CHEATING YET ALONE DO IT.  if you can cheat on your partner they why the hell are you in a relationship?  because mommy and daddy said to marry.  are you 3?  cause my friends do it.  if they jumped off a cliff would you?  because he/she did it to me.  and two wrongs make a right?  because my friends/neightbors will talk if i dont date.  are you that self conscious?  because he/she was nice to me.  so now you f*ck everyone who says something nice? because im a man im supposed to cheat.  so all the men who actually love and respect their women are what? again THERE IS NO LEGITIMATE REASON TO CHEAT!

All i can say is that you really said something there and you are right. But come to think of it, is walking away that easy. Will your partner accept such an excuse to breakup a relationship (pre-marital / marital) . undecided Don't get me wrong i really see what you are saying and support it but it is not that easy as you made it to look.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Dating Someone For Ten Years Too Long? / Ladies And Guys Can U Love A Guy or lady Whom Has Done Plastic Surgery? / 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.