Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids (13912 Views)

Sex Romp: Is It Magun Or A Case Of Heart Attack? / Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 02, 2021
Twoclans:

Well a sensible igbo man should be guided by his tradition even when dealing with others .On what moral grounds are you going to a married woman's house to ask for children she had while been married to another man.

My cousin had a live in girlfriend that turned to Abuja wife,she gave birth to three sons for him while staying in the same house with him. Meanwhile my cousin did not pay her bride price .Unfortunately for him the lady died in his house unexpectedly .According to Igbo tradition the children do not belong to him because he has not paid bride price .The girls family took the children rightfully.It took plenty Years of begging and paying bride price on the head of a dead woman before those children were released back to my cousin.

You see this trend of passing another mans child to a spouse to train it is the height of wickedness .Then again no be today it has been in practice for donkey years .
well we always hear stories of men who come forward to ask for children that a lady bore for him while married to another man and yes it's pure wickedness to pass another man's children to be training but again most of these men married to women who flirt know what their wives are capable of.they just prefer playing the ostrict method.
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 02, 2021
YorubaPrince:

I swear, I'll do everything to bring the b!tch down. She's in my city and I've gotten everything info I need on her. She works as a Recruiting Mgr. at Park Nicollet Hospital here in Minneapolis, MN. I'll email her work place (moral & ethics dept.) and bring to their awareness this story about her.

I trust them... they'll do investigation and take necessary action. It's an at-will employment afterall.
this is good news grin.anyway I feel for d new man she will be dating.it will be good letting her employers know d type of lady she is.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by YorubaPrince: 1:03am On Jan 02, 2021
lefulefu:
this is good news grin.anyway I feel for d new man she will be dating.it will be good letting her employers know d type of lady she is.

Trust me, I've drafted the message and would make sure I meet with the HR part of the org. responsible for ethics and morals of their employees' conduct and behavior. I know a lot in that regard, trust me.
I'll direct them to the online stories which have resulted in a loss of life. angry

Here's her email btw... "moyosore.thomas@parknicollet.com"

I'll get her personal line by every means and post it everywhere online... she's going down, I swear! angry

8 Likes

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by ibkonekt(m): 1:34am On Jan 02, 2021
sonsomegrigbo:
45 YEAR-OLD TUNDE THOMAS DIES AFTER WIFE TOLD HIM HER BOSS, FCMB BOSS, ADAM NURU OWNS THEIR ONLY TWO KIDS-

Tunde Thomas (alias Tunde Gentle), 45, died about two weeks ago from heartbreak. The two kids from his marriage were discovered to have been fathered by the current MD of FCMB, Adam Nuru who was his wife’s boss.

Tunde’s wife, Moyo Thomas (Nee Ojo), was reportedly engaged in an office romance with her MD, a relationship that was well known to all in the bank.

Happily married Billionaire Nuhu, while he got carried away in fornicating with Moyo, spared no thought for Tunde who was bringing up the two children he thought belonged to him.

Those in the know say Tunde was so in love with and attached to his wife and children that he spent most of his resources on them. He took them to London and Dubai on holidays. He also spared no penny in putting the kids in the best schools.

At the height of the shameful relationship and when the older child was about eight (cool years old, Moyo suddenly resigned from FCMB and travelled to the US with the two children, ostensibly on holiday. It was when the school session started in Nigeria and the children were not returned that Tunde started asking questions and the lady finally summoned the shameless courage to tell him the children were not his own.

She then went to the extent of filing for asylum in the US on the ground of marital violence in Nigeria, against a man known to all men by his gentle and easygoing disposition. Her aim, we learnt, was to get the Green Card and also get Tunde barred from entering the US, so she would not be able to look him in the eye and tell him the bitter truth.

Not long after receiving the sad news first in 2017 , Tunde reportedly suffered stroke. He recovered from the stroke but said to have become a shadow of his former self, as he would often cry without reason.

As he got over the illness, Tunde was said to have tried to pick up the pieces of his life. He reportedly started another relationship with a lady lawyer. Soon, he invited some friends to accompany him to visit the lady’s parents on 26th December. However, the visit was not to be. Tunde was said to have got home from work in the night of 15th December 2020 and collapsed at his residence's staircase. He died instantly.

Autopsy report puts the cause of his death as 'heart failure' .

Tunde Gentle, a former staff of the defunct Oceanic Bank, was buried on Wednesday, 30th of December 2020.

As obtained from Ibadaninfo on Facebook

don't marry wh0res of babylon you will not listen
do a DNA test you did not listen
don't be a simp you will not hear word.
understand female nature, u say redpill is hate speech.
i feel no remorse for a simp getting his due, however RIP to the dead.
simps and nice guys will mostly get this end result, understand female nature as a man and be in control.
the hoe phase is very real, Alpha Fvcks and beta Bucks

6 Likes

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Rexology: 1:48am On Jan 02, 2021
I want a lawyer to please educate me. Is adultery a crime under any Nigerian law? Can Nuhu be charged under any law in Nigeria? Please I want to learn.
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by figoperch: 2:48am On Jan 02, 2021
baralatie:

After dna what next?

You get to live with the truth. Or at least reality.
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Jeferious: 2:56am On Jan 02, 2021
gregyboy:

Guy animal while fight another male animal if it comes closer to his wife, example is lion
Does the male lion lay claim to the female for lion? Like for life?
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by deltateam: 3:01am On Jan 02, 2021
StacyO:
What is wrong with some of we ladies of nowadays??

If you know you won't be faithful in the marriage,why deceive the young man??
One of the implications of marrying a loose lady.

That lady needs to be arrested and prosecuted. She's capable of more evil.

Gentlemen and women,please get to know your partner thoroughly before any commitment.
It doesnt matter how many years it takes,know the angel you're getting married to.

As the saying goes,
*the devil you know,is far better than the angel you don't know*

Have you seen a deceptive woman before. If you like spend 29 years dating, a woman that is deceptive can't be detected.

But that boy use nose resemble him sha. Who did the autopsy?

From what I gathered, it was the woman that told him, so there was no autopsy.

Probably wanted to cut him off for greener pastures.

I fear who no fear woman.
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Cleanworld(f): 3:04am On Jan 02, 2021
A very sad story ... but this Tunde must have being deeply in love for not seeing that the kids has no resemblance of whatever to him. normally out of two kids one will take after mother's skin tone and the other the father's apart from this when looking at your kids you can easily see some features that you or your family member has. in this case the the kids didnt even look like the mother nor the father. Even a blind man can see that the kids resembles her boss.

The heart of men is very deep and dark indeed.

its a tragedy. sleep well Tunde
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by deltateam: 3:17am On Jan 02, 2021
emmaodet:

Waooooooooooooo

Some women are very very very wicked.

She went to the US and filed for asylum just to checkmate the said husband. A cold-blooded woman who has been staying with a deceived man for years, luring him to take care of children not his own.
I wonder why laws and long years sentences in jail has not been allocated to paternity fraud, i guess because it is been committed by women so it is okay and cool but millions are channelled to male dominated scams and yahoos.
It is well.

One of my brother's ex took in for someone and wanted to put it on my brother.

Dude decoded and bounced. That lady was loving in my own understanding.

I would even have sworn she couldn't do that but who knows?

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by becky39000(m): 3:21am On Jan 02, 2021
November24:

You know is true. Una women nor dey forbid anything.
Tueh!!!
Work on ur mentality!!! This wont take u anywhere! My one cent lol!!!
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by becky39000(m): 3:30am On Jan 02, 2021
baralatie:
exactly that decision
Point taken!!!
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Ffolksy: 4:22am On Jan 02, 2021
StacyO:
What is wrong with some of we ladies of nowadays??

If you know you won't be faithful in the marriage,why deceive the young man??
One of the implications of marrying a loose lady.

That lady needs to be arrested and prosecuted. She's capable of more evil.

Gentlemen and women,please get to know your partner thoroughly before any commitment.
It doesnt matter how many years it takes,know the angel you're getting married to.

As the saying goes,
*the devil you know,is far better than the angel you don't know*

I agree
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by November24(f): 5:50am On Jan 02, 2021
becky39000:

Work on ur mentality!!!
This wont take u anywhere!
My one cent lol!!!

My dear forget mentality.

Youruba women too flirt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Profkenny1(m): 6:45am On Jan 02, 2021
YorubaPrince:
WOW! The b!tch is actually in my city. I googled her and found she's on LinkedIn but seems like she deactivated her account. angry See below...

I'm currently sending emails to her company (Park Nicollet Health Services). This bitch MUST be extradited to Nigeria. She obviously lied to USCIS to obtain her work papers. This is an immigration crime!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Profkenny1(m): 6:52am On Jan 02, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Damn! She lives just in my city and works as a recruitment manager for Park Nicollet Hospital. angry She used to live in Maryland: 5802 Timber Creek Ter Apt 3, Hyattsville, MD

Here's her work email for those who care: Moyosore.thomas@parknicollet.com and their phone is (952)-993-6200.

First thing Monday, I'm calling them to make a report angry

Thanks for this information Bro, I'm also calling the office on Monday. USCIS must deport her for lying when she sought asylum!

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:57am On Jan 02, 2021
sonsomegrigbo:
45 YEAR-OLD TUNDE THOMAS DIES AFTER WIFE TOLD HIM HER BOSS, FCMB BOSS, ADAM NURU OWNS THEIR ONLY TWO KIDS-

Tunde Thomas (alias Tunde Gentle), 45, died about two weeks ago from heartbreak. The two kids from his marriage were discovered to have been fathered by the current MD of FCMB, Adam Nuru who was his wife’s boss.

Tunde’s wife, Moyo Thomas (Nee Ojo), was reportedly engaged in an office romance with her MD, a relationship that was well known to all in the bank.

Happily married Billionaire Nuhu, while he got carried away in fornicating with Moyo, spared no thought for Tunde who was bringing up the two children he thought belonged to him.

Those in the know say Tunde was so in love with and attached to his wife and children that he spent most of his resources on them. He took them to London and Dubai on holidays. He also spared no penny in putting the kids in the best schools.

At the height of the shameful relationship and when the older child was about eight (cool years old, Moyo suddenly resigned from FCMB and travelled to the US with the two children, ostensibly on holiday. It was when the school session started in Nigeria and the children were not returned that Tunde started asking questions and the lady finally summoned the shameless courage to tell him the children were not his own.

She then went to the extent of filing for asylum in the US on the ground of marital violence in Nigeria, against a man known to all men by his gentle and easygoing disposition. Her aim, we learnt, was to get the Green Card and also get Tunde barred from entering the US, so she would not be able to look him in the eye and tell him the bitter truth.

Not long after receiving the sad news first in 2017 , Tunde reportedly suffered stroke. He recovered from the stroke but said to have become a shadow of his former self, as he would often cry without reason.

As he got over the illness, Tunde was said to have tried to pick up the pieces of his life. He reportedly started another relationship with a lady lawyer. Soon, he invited some friends to accompany him to visit the lady’s parents on 26th December. However, the visit was not to be. Tunde was said to have got home from work in the night of 15th December 2020 and collapsed at his residence's staircase. He died instantly.

Autopsy report puts the cause of his death as 'heart failure' .

Tunde Gentle, a former staff of the defunct Oceanic Bank, was buried on Wednesday, 30th of December 2020.

As obtained from Ibadaninfo on Facebook
couldn't he see those kids looked fulani? all these men that can't read signs, always blinded with love. a real man never gets blinded by love, a real man loves logically

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by gregyboy(m): 7:25am On Jan 02, 2021
Jeferious:
Does the male lion lay claim to the female for lion? Like for life?

Yep
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by psalmistkakah(m): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2021
lefulefu:
so what of if the idiot has more money and connection than u.Its like u don forget say na naija u dey.If the idiot wants his kids he can collect them from u.they are his kids.
Broda u are right, if he have more connection, but he cannot never defeat in all aspects, then his life will be at risk cos I will fight with all I have... He can't cause me pains and go free, is not everyone u offend because u have money and go Scot free.. i rest my case
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by seanwilliam(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2021
Profkenny1:

Thanks for this information Bro, I'm also calling the office on Monday. USCIS must deport her for lying when she sought asylum!
God bless you and yoruba yorubaprince and everyone trying to help out there. Honestly I almost cry reading that news. It pained me so deep as if it was my family member.. hahaha fear woman.. even if the man no die , he would forever be a shower of himself.. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Jeferious: 8:10am On Jan 02, 2021
gregyboy:

Yep
Guy no dey lie give me. Even if I no sabi about lions, Google dey there for me

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by gregyboy(m): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2021
Jeferious:
Guy no dey lie give me. Even if I no sabi about lions, Google dey there for me

Bro, that is if the dominant male lion, allows other male lion to mate with his pride, most wont allow,

To protect territorial influence
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by HelpYourself(m): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Your comment was really unbiased, but why do some relationships of 5-10yrs still get to crash when the two decide to get married?

Human nature
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by emmaodet: 9:04am On Jan 02, 2021
deltateam:

One of my brother's ex took in for someone and wanted to put it on my brother.

Dude decoded and bounced. That lady was loving in my own understanding.

I would even have sworn she couldn't do that but who knows?

Waooooo, a crazy world.

Presently, i don't trust women again abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Lightangel65: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2021
StacyO:

Stop stalking.

Stalking so I can't comment again you will still die very aoon
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Jeferious: 10:46am On Jan 02, 2021
gregyboy:

Bro, that is if the dominant male lion, allows other male lion to mate with his pride, most wont allow,

To protect territorial influence
Bros, na Encyclopedia Britannica be this. Besides, most times a pride has more than one adult male lion as governor. A single male lion may not be able to protect a pride. Other males are often involved, and they have the privilege of yanshing the lionesses in the pride.

My point is, even lion understand say lioness go give im toto to any other lion wey im like. I don't know why human beings would want to monopolise another human in the name of marriage. They say we are different from animals. But the core issue in this thread suggests otherwise
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by baralatie(m): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
Jeferious:
Bros, na Encyclopedia Britannica be this. Besides, most times a pride has more than one adult male lion as governor. A single male lion may not be able to protect a pride. Other males are often involved, and they have the privilege of yanshing the lionesses in the pride.

My point is, even lion understand say lioness go give im toto to any other lion wey im like. I don't know why human beings would want to monopolise another human in the name of marriage. They say we are different from animals. But the core issue in this thread suggests otherwise

let me educate on lions

a pride consists of a dominant male lion and a group of female lions with a dominant female (who is the queen).the dominant male has exclusive sexual rights over the dominant female and the remaining female lions and the dominant male lion will kill any offspring that is borne by the lionesses if it is not his.also the dominant lion will kill any male offspring of his if he tries to smooch the female lions in its pride and domain(that is why once the male offspring get to a certain age the male dominant will banish them out of the pride for them to go form their own pride).
it so happens that inter pride war exists and as a result the pride that survives are prides with a large number of mature male and female lions which have formed a coalition.a coalition in the pride means two or more mature male lions (usually brothers) will form a bond to lead a pride of female lions.
amongst these coalition of brothers will be a rift to know who is the dominant male of which the female lions will easily determine.the dominant in a coalition takes the dominant female solely for himself
no other member of the coalition can mate with her(any attempt equals death).
the remaining females get shared by the remaining members of the coalition by level of rank I
e the 2nd strongest male takes his turn before the 3rd.
so lions don't go yanshing each other but will kill any thing that threatens their existence including their females

any female that wants to survive will follow the rules or else it will be relegated to eating scraps.the female lions don't open t.o.t.o anyhow
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
Women. embarassed
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Jeferious: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
baralatie:

let me educate on lions

a pride consists of a dominant male lion and a group of female lions with a dominant female (who is the queen).the dominant male has exclusive sexual rights over the dominant female and the remaining female lions and the dominant male lion will kill any offspring that is borne by the lionesses if it is not his.also the dominant lion will kill any male offspring of his if he tries to smooch the female lions in its pride and domain(that is why once the male offspring get to a certain age the male dominant will banish them out of the pride for them to go form their own pride).
it so happens that inter pride war exists and as a result the pride that survives are prides with a large number of mature male and female lions which have formed a coalition.a coalition in the pride means two or more mature male lions (usually brothers) will form a bond to lead a pride of female lions.
amongst these coalition of brothers will be a rift to know who is the dominant male of which the female lions will easily determine.the dominant in a coalition takes the dominant female solely for himself
no other member of the coalition can mate with her(any attempt equals death).
the remaining females get shared by the remaining members of the coalition by level of rank I
e the 2nd strongest male takes his turn before the 3rd.
so lions don't go yanshing each other but will kill any thing that threatens their existence including their females

any female that wants to survive will follow the rules or else it will be relegated to eating scraps.the female lions don't open t.o.t.o anyhow
you don write am as if to say you and lions dey live. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.countrylife.co.za/conservation/10-facts-lions-love-may-not-know/amp

The more you try to teach me off-hand, the more I learn the opposite through real authorities in animal knowledge. It's even the lionesses that approach the lions for mating!!!
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by KevinDein: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
Martinez39s:
Another one bites the dust. Wahala for who no swallow red pill.
On the other thread about paternity fraud and the need for DNA testing, the female commenters were mocking the death man. You see the irony there?

They discourage men from being red pilled; shame red pillers the best way they can; get cheered on by simps; pat the simps on the back for being real men; turn around and destroy the simps in their lives through cheating and paternity fraud; come on line and mock the simps. Rinse and repeat.

How some men can willingly refuse the red pill is beyond me.
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Rexology:
I want a lawyer to please educate me. Is adultery a crime under any Nigerian law? Can Nuhu be charged under any law in Nigeria? Please I want to learn.

not really but he is part of the face of a reputable organisation.
a stain on him affects the reputation of his organisation.

he would be charged for ethics and the organisation has the right to disassociate themselves from him.
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
Profkenny1:

I'm currently sending emails to her company (Park Nicollet Health Services). This bitch MUST be extradited to Nigeria. She obviously lied to USCIS to obtain her work papers. This is an immigration crime!

big ups to anybody trying to bring the bitch down.
I get pained when good people lose/suffer.

thank God for social media exposing this bitch.
I just wonder how many of them have gotten away with this in the past.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else / Download. 2019 One Ok Rock Eye Of The Storm (full Album) / Different Ways Girls React When A Guy Cums In Them - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.