Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid (35432 Views)

Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia / Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo / Rasheedat Ajibade Helps Atletico Madrid Win Spanish Women’s Super Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by osemoses1234(m): 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bsb
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by naptu2: 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
Rasheedat Ajibade was also the Nigerian freestyle football champion. She performs incredible tricks with the ball and she recently uploaded videos in which she frestyled with the ball while wearing roller skates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Blue hair?

hope she's straight?

[img]https://media1./images/977f8d0b70b2a311532b9ed7ef53b59e/tenor.gif?itemid=14671111[/img]

Most of them when they stand they are always straight. Only injury can make them bend a little.

Like that guy always saying rubbish just to ask latter , "I HOPE I HAVE MADE SENSE"

I know I have made sense.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by PortableToDynam(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
After a successful season at Norway.. Congratulations Rash with the blue hair.... �
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by Chirowman(m): 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congrats to her
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by JayReeMai(m): 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
Rashidat na baller. I’m happy for u sis
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by naptu2: 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
naptu2:
Rasheedat Ajibade is also a two-time Nigerian freestyle football champion. She won the African Freestyle Football competition in 2017 and 2018.

2018 African Football Freestyle Championships semi-final
Blessing Faith (Nig) v Rasheedat (Nig)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WITNvqJr5kY

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by born2begreat(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
That’s how you fail in school because you don’t read the question paper instructions you just jumped answering question.

BlessedNuel:
Congratulations to him......I wish him more greater heights

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by xcelentattitude(m): 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Blue hair?

hope she's straight?

[img]https://media1./images/977f8d0b70b2a311532b9ed7ef53b59e/tenor.gif?itemid=14671111[/img]

No be this Rapinoe dey follow Trump drag that year? undecided

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by PHAYOL81: 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nice work, omoluabi atata. The sky's is your start of height. Climb on babe, we got your back.

3 Likes

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by Burgerlomo: 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congratulations girl cool

2 Likes

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by extol1(m): 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
bestpunterever:
good player, how I wish arsenal can sign her and benched the useless Aubameyang
you say, it is too early to vex arsenal fans this year
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by kutchs: 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Blue hair?

hope she's straight?

Ain't my business if she's straight or gay. It's her life to decide.

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
She looks beautiful now even with a male stature, money dey change person oh cheesy
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by Aguilar(m): 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
she's a dyke
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by Starboytwo(m): 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
naptu2:
Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid will now see a mother and daughter clash.

Asisat Oshoala and Rasheedat Ajibade both played for FC Robo in Lagos and they are almost like mother and daughter. Here's a picture of them playing an exhibition game involving FC Robo (they had left the club at the time that the game was played).
robo fc inside bishop aggey memorial sec sch mushin/ilasa... I played with both girls, expecially rashida.. we were team Mates as we both played for the satech fc (opposition to robo) we both owned the field.

However rashida moved to robo cuz satech do not have a female team, while robo were renowned for their female teams who already plays in the Nigerian female league...

We all knew she was a star... Both of them tho. I can speak more of rashida, cuz we were team Mates... She was so good, and a babe...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by yusluvad(m): 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congratulations sister...

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by Sammy07: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
naptu2:
Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid will now see a mother and daughter clash.

Asisat Oshoala and Rasheedat Ajibade both played for FC Robo in Lagos and they are almost like mother and daughter. Here's a picture of them playing an exhibition game involving FC Robo (they had left the club at the time that the game was played).

She no fit handle Asisat Oshoala
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by KunleyY19(m): 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
FC Robo to the world...

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
Rexnegro:
the real slay queens not all these jobless, long nail fixing , colored long braids , I need urgent 2k girls .
Omo that urgent 2k dey make me laugh.
My bro meet a girl online that same day she demand for urgent 2k for ice-cream, the voice dey like man voice but she said she's a female.
My bro sent the 2k that day, oya my bro request for video call she said her camera is bad for 2 months now, make she use her friend own make video calls na wahala.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by retake89(m): 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
Neoah55:
see below

That bet9ja fake games will kee u there
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by FisifunKododada: 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Blue hair?ho pe she's straight?

Mumu. The ONLY thing you got out of the entire story. Idiot.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by JohnBullMySon: 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
she should ditch the blue hair and go for braids. her choice Sha.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by naptu2: 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
#TheGirlWithTheBlueHair

A lot of women decided to cut and dye their hair at the end of 2019 and beginning of 2020. Rasheedat Ajibade, who usually cuts her hair short, decided to dye her hair blue to match her jersey.

Someone made a logo for her and it featured the blue hair. She then teamed up with EaglesTracker to produce a line of clothes called, "Rash. The Girl With The Blue Hair" and the tag stuck.

Below: Jude Ighalo wearing a "Rash" T shirt.

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by Kirchoffs: 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
tuna4servi:
That is my friend's younger sister congrats
h
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by Dchampion65: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
tuna4servi:
That is my friend's younger sister congrats

Success always attract friends
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by Kirchoffs: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
Starboytwo:
robo fc inside bishop aggey memorial sec sch mushin/ilasa... I played with both girls, expecially rashida.. we were team Mates as we both played for the satech fc (opposition to robo) we both owned the field.

However rashida moved to robo cuz satech do not have a female team, while robo were renowned for their female teams who already plays in the Nigerian female league...

We all knew she was a star... Both of them tho. I can speak more of rashida, cuz we were team Mates... She was so good, and a babe...
Never say never in this life.....am so happy for her....na surulere babe o
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by Coinbased: 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
Oh
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by Coinbased: 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ohh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea / William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer / 13 Under-16 Soccer Team Trapped In Underwater Cave For 5days In Thailand(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.