Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid (35430 Views)

Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia / Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo / Rasheedat Ajibade Helps Atletico Madrid Win Spanish Women’s Super Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by Bewiseedet(m): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by Franchise21(m): 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by OmoAkin85: 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
Starboytwo:
robo fc inside bishop aggey memorial sec sch mushin/ilasa... I played with both girls, expecially rashida.. we were team Mates as we both played for the satech fc (opposition to robo) we both owned the field.

However rashida moved to robo cuz satech do not have a female team, while robo were renowned for their female teams who already plays in the Nigerian female league...

We all knew she was a star... Both of them tho. I can speak more of rashida, cuz we were team Mates... She was so good, and a babe...
lol we know say u know am.why all dis long note ..we too sabi am we dey play for aggey sef
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by Mcweber(m): 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
bestpunterever:
good player, how I wish arsenal can sign her and benched the useless Aubameyang

It's your English that needs to be benched first....
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by bestpunterever: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mcweber:

It's your English that needs to be benched first....
pained fan, I have no problem with my english as long it's understood by you.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by Rexnegro(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
onyechez:

Omo that urgent 2k dey make me laugh.
My bro meet a girl online that same day she demand for urgent 2k for ice-cream, the voice dey like man voice but she said she's a female.
My bro sent the 2k that day, oya my bro request for video call she said her camera is bad for 2 months now, make she use her friend own make video calls na wahala.
ur bro has been catfished , u suppose sound him head with military kind of slap for sending that money . I mean who does that ?
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by lascos912(m): 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
If i know marry this girl i go kill my self
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid by member13(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02
@lajid

Oga, what is that telegram channel for hookup?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Now I Know Who I Am’: Giannis Antetokounmpo Makes An Epic First Trip Home . / Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea / William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.