Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast (41526 Views)

New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari / Five Things Buhari’s Latest Appointments Tell Us About His Next Cabinet / 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by Brunicekid(m): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bubu has given his 2021 broadcast...We hope to see this implemented by God's Grace... #2years + for Bubu!!!!
Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by Lawalemi(m): 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
Story. A failure is a failure
Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by israelmao(m): 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
Much talk less action.
Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by wizzy41(m): 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
this one na audio speech....
Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by Donspicey: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
Waiting for the results........

Happy new year our darling daddy.......

God Bless Nigeria......
Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by dat9jaguy(m): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/12-things-buhari-said-in-new-year-broadcast

8. No grudges
He said: “I am aware that for some of our compatriots, the progress we have registered since the inception of this administration is not nearly as fast or as sufficient as they would wish.

“I do not begrudge them their views in so far as they signify a wish, in which we all share, for only the very best for our country.

“Nevertheless, I call upon all Nigerians to carefully recall the circumstances of our coming to office, the facts on the ground and the resources at our disposal since 2015 with the accomplishments of this administration

Spoken like a true leader.
After them go say him be tyrant.

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
God bless me.

Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by Alimat40: 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
The government needs to do more by engaging more proactive measures in dealing with protracted cases like Boko Haram, community clashes and importantly reform in the Nigeria police force. I would have loved if the government look at those things that make people to prefer going to neighboring country like cotonu for car purchase. There is need to relax some restrictions so that businesses will become attractive in Nigeria.
Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by sammy7410(m): 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
which change again?

Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by Nchenches: 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
Kick10:
The hypocrisy of Nairaland!!

Dear igbo Igbo moderator that banned me... Arrewa.

Why do you want to silent me on Nairaland??

Why are so wicked and insensitive??

Social media bill has not been passed but you are already banning me for airing my opinion whitout insulting anyone?

You gave me a ban without me breaking any rules??

So your aim is for your igbo brothers to continue insulting the north on Nairaland undisputed??

You see that ban way dey hungry you??

You go ban tire!!

In fact block my phone ips It's not going to stop me this protest.

I can access this site anytime I want.

The Igbos have taken over nairaland.

They insult and spread hatred whitout getting ban.

Why then ban me for defending my region??

According to the animal...

He ban me for breaking rule 11

11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc.

What sort of rubbish excuse is this??

I made two comments he... Deleted one and then give me a ban.

The Igbo mod Ban me for defending the north.

He ban me for defending my region.

They just want to silent me... I should just sit and allow Igbos insult and castigate the north undisputed.

Dear seun... Why is this happening in a forum that supposed to carry every Nigerian along irrespective of tribe and religion?

Why not ban those who are busy insulting people on daily basis??

Yet we are calling Buhari a tyrant... Just look at the tyranny and injustice on Nairaland.

This was my last post before the Igbo mod ban me.....

What immorality is worse than northern Nigeria’s rape of Nigeria’s 1999 Constitution to adopt Unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system in a society of multi religious faith?

Boko Haram emerged after that and says it’s fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

Since then, the differences between Boko Haram and the millions of Islamists in Arewa 12 sharia states is like the differences between six and half a dozen.

Develop more sense.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by bayelsaowei(m): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
So you don't begrudge citizens who are unhappy with the progress of your admin but you can also arrest them or even block their accounts when you feel like..mumu govt
Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by globalresource: 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
Kick10:
The hypocrisy of Nairaland!!

Dear igbo Igbo moderator that banned me... Arrewa.

Why do you want to silent me on Nairaland??

Why are so wicked and insensitive??

Social media bill has not been passed but you are already banning me for airing my opinion whitout insulting anyone?

You gave me a ban without me breaking any rules??

So your aim is for your igbo brothers to continue insulting the north on Nairaland undisputed??

You see that ban way dey hungry you??

You go ban tire!!

In fact block my phone ips It's not going to stop me this protest.

I can access this site anytime I want.

The Igbos have taken over nairaland.

They insult and spread hatred whitout getting ban.

Why then ban me for defending my region??

According to the animal...

He ban me for breaking rule 11

11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc.

What sort of rubbish excuse is this??

I made two comments he... Deleted one and then give me a ban.

The Igbo mod Ban me for defending the north.

He ban me for defending my region.

They just want to silent me... I should just sit and allow Igbos insult and castigate the north undisputed.

Dear seun... Why is this happening in a forum that supposed to carry every Nigerian along irrespective of tribe and religion?

Why not ban those who are busy insulting people on daily basis??

Yet we are calling Buhari a tyrant... Just look at the tyranny and injustice on Nairaland.

This was my last post before the Igbo mod ban me.....

You are too tribalistic bro

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by arantess: 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
jrupa:
Our President tried this time.
The speech writer tried this time...likely a different person
Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by realstars: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
Audio Plan
Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
One thing for sure is, Buhari can't eradicate poverty

He is focused on giving Nigerians more debt
Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by Lordbinsmar: 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
ZOO.
Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by dahirub08(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
I am from the North and I want to marry an igbo girl. So what is the procedure?
Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by SeriouslySense(m): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
lol

Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by dahirub08(m): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
Brunicekid:
Bubu has given his 2021 broadcast...We hope to see this implemented by God's Grace... #2years + for Bubu!!!!
. Stop addressing your president as Bubu please his not your mate.
Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by LordErrk: 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ya'll are bunch of hypocrites. That's all I could get from that your post
Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by Drizzy5001(m): 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mtcheeew.
Nonsense
Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by Nato008(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
dahirub08:
. Stop addressing your president as Bubu please his not your mate.
please it is to early to start/resume this thinking....those Mr president respect us the citizens....
Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by meetme01: 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
I can bet my life on this speech. It wasn't Femi Adesina or Garba Shehu that penned it for Mr President. This is an usual speech. No praise for the govt. No mention of projects executed. No Nopower gibberish..

The new editor did a very good job. The speech really touched the lifes of Nigerians. Rarely, will you see someone pick negative comment from the speech.

Seems 2021 will be better than former days of Buhari's administration.
Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by Sonoyom(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nothing new, same old, same old
Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by eldeens: 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Did he said that on national TV, please I want to see bubu speech on TV not to read his write ups... Though NEPA slide into this new year with their usual habit. No light since last year.
Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by Gidson05(m): 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Now I am beginning to believe that the problem of Nigeria is not Buhari but the people around him. I think it's time to pray for our president � it might sounds stupid but it's a necessity.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by Etana4tech: 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
Same stories without action
Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by Oracleforce: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
The trash broadcast as we have been used to.....

The man has no clear agenda for its citizens... 2020 will be better than the following years just watch as see....

Before this man finish his tenure, we could have borrowed up to 1000000000 trillion
Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by ofiko123(m): 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
; D
Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by Ckmilly22(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
lies lies lies the only president that will talk without enforcing it
Re: 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast by jamace(m): 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
After about 6 years in office, Buhari is still promising the promises he made in 2015... Abeg, na who do us this thing? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / EXCLUSIVE: Four Years After, Ex-nigerian Minister Set To Return Home From Exile / Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.