Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Fans React As Venita Akpofure Shares Birthday Photos With Hot Pepper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fans React As Venita Akpofure Shares Birthday Photos With Hot Pepper (3325 Views)

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / Seyi Goes Speechless As Venita Surprised Him With A Sweet Kiss Behind Tacha / #bbnaija: Watch As Venita Gives Sir Dee A Hand Job In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans React As Venita Akpofure Shares Birthday Photos With Hot Pepper by moseskalu555: 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2021

Nigerian socialite and Big Brother Naija reality star Venita Akpofure has got netizens talking on social media with her birthday photo.

Venita Akpofure took to her official Twitter handle and shared a photo of herself with red hot pepper to celebrate her birthday.

The popular British born Nigerian based actress who recently opened up on her failed marriage and divorce is known to be extra and very controversial, but taking a photo with red hot pepper to celebrate her birthday is one nobody saw coming.

The photo, which depicts her personality as a hot celebrity with a witty lifestyle, has raised different opinions about her on social media as one follower took to the comment section to blast her by saying she is overdoing it as she should have taken just a simple picture to post and wished herself a happy birthday.

See more of her hot pepper photos and reactions from social media users here;
https://celebrity-profile.com/fans-react-as-venita-akpofure-shares-birthday-photos-with-hot-pepper/

;

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Venita Akpofure Shares Birthday Photos With Hot Pepper by Tolexander: 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Pepper dem
Re: Fans React As Venita Akpofure Shares Birthday Photos With Hot Pepper by lkillbrokehoes: 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
Next please!
Re: Fans React As Venita Akpofure Shares Birthday Photos With Hot Pepper by joseph1832(m): 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
Well let's hope one of those hot pepper don't mistakenly find itself somewhere it doesn't belong. grin

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Venita Akpofure Shares Birthday Photos With Hot Pepper by joseph1832(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
Pepper dem
bros come sef, imagine one of those Atarodo mistakenly finds its find inside her coochie? grin cheesy
Re: Fans React As Venita Akpofure Shares Birthday Photos With Hot Pepper by Mumujustwise(f): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
Sm1 should help her put one inside her puccy lemme do 1 experiment
Re: Fans React As Venita Akpofure Shares Birthday Photos With Hot Pepper by Tolexander: 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
joseph1832:
bros come sef, imagine one of those Atarodo mistakenly finds its find inside her coochie? grin cheesy
grin grin
The way pepper dey act on private part no be small thing.
You even made me remember one of my silly did as students in OAU when I bought suya for a Babe then during night class. Only for her to use the hand used to touch the “suya pepper” to give me hand job. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Venita Akpofure Shares Birthday Photos With Hot Pepper by joseph1832(m): 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
grin grin
The way pepper dey act on private part no be small thing.
You even made me remember one of my silly did as students in OAU when I bought suya for a Babe then during night class. Only for her to use the hand used to touch the “suya pepper” to give me hand job. cry cry
Oh shame on her. She didn't even wash her hands. grin

I can't seem to imagine the peppery awesome feeling. This isn't pain is love again, this is pepper is love, the peppery sweet feeling of... grin
Re: Fans React As Venita Akpofure Shares Birthday Photos With Hot Pepper by Tolexander: 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
joseph1832:
Oh shame on her. She didn't even wash her hands. grin

I can't seem to imagine the peppery awesome feeling. This isn't pain is love again, this is pepper is love, the peppery sweet feeling of... grin
Oops!

If you know how we dey run our parole for inside OAU, you won’t blame her for not washing her hands. Cos semèn is more surplus than water in our cribs

Nostalgia***************
Re: Fans React As Venita Akpofure Shares Birthday Photos With Hot Pepper by joseph1832(m): 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
Oops!

If you know how we dey run our parole for inside OAU, you won’t blame her for not washing her hands. Cos semèn is more surplus than water in our cribs

Nostalgia***************

Re: Fans React As Venita Akpofure Shares Birthday Photos With Hot Pepper by dollyjoy(f): 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
joseph1832:
Well let's hope one of those hot pepper don't mistakenly find itself somewhere it doesn't belong. grin
your mind is naughty eeeh grin
Re: Fans React As Venita Akpofure Shares Birthday Photos With Hot Pepper by dollyjoy(f): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
cheesy grin
Re: Fans React As Venita Akpofure Shares Birthday Photos With Hot Pepper by Nmezor(f): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
Hmmm, na she sabi
Re: Fans React As Venita Akpofure Shares Birthday Photos With Hot Pepper by Creeza(m): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
I have nothing to say.
Re: Fans React As Venita Akpofure Shares Birthday Photos With Hot Pepper by theFilmtric: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
joseph1832:
grin grin cheesy
Re: Fans React As Venita Akpofure Shares Birthday Photos With Hot Pepper by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
Belike pepper never enter this one kpekus before grin
Re: Fans React As Venita Akpofure Shares Birthday Photos With Hot Pepper by joseph1832(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
dollyjoy:
your mind is naughty eeeh grin
baby baby, you should know. How you dey?
Re: Fans React As Venita Akpofure Shares Birthday Photos With Hot Pepper by austine4real(m): 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
Make one of the insect inside those peppers just jump into her pusi

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans React As Venita Akpofure Shares Birthday Photos With Hot Pepper by KingMack(m): 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
Pepper never enter this wan wide kpekus before angry

Re: Fans React As Venita Akpofure Shares Birthday Photos With Hot Pepper by paulolee(m): 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
anything jus to trend...all 4 the gram..see as she de abuse those spices..
Re: Fans React As Venita Akpofure Shares Birthday Photos With Hot Pepper by adaugo59216: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
Pepper never enter this wan wide kpekus before
Re: Fans React As Venita Akpofure Shares Birthday Photos With Hot Pepper by TANID(m): 12:02am On Jan 02, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Next please!
alright sir
Re: Fans React As Venita Akpofure Shares Birthday Photos With Hot Pepper by meobizy(f): 4:16am On Jan 02, 2021
That picture is mega sexy.

(1) (Reply)

Who Said Nigerian Men Are Not Handsome? All We Need Is Money Jorrr.. / Help !!! Bae Said I Dont Know How To Press Bress / When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.