Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (3320 Views)

"Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by Steady259(m): 7:55am On May 23, 2023
Her pastπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

4 Likes

Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by Goodlady(f): 8:05am On May 23, 2023
Steady259:
Her pastπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
You don't need this. Who did she have the past with?
Men. Who caused the evil? Men.
Delete this thread, you are disgracing yourself and your parents spent a lot schooling you.
Smh!

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by donbachi(m): 8:10am On May 23, 2023
Goodlady:

Delete this thread, you are disgracing yourself and your parents spent a lot schooling you.
Smh!
madam,see it as his own opinion and thread..for the "schooling" it's both in learning and character.

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by Oblitz(m): 8:18am On May 23, 2023
Goodlady:

Smh!

Bad men. Not just men.
Just as there are bad women too.
Good men dont associate with bad men.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by chigoziri2403(m): 8:21am On May 23, 2023
Goodlady:

Smh!
How did men cause the evil
Was she raped
This is consensual and with her permission
Or will you blame men for girls that do hook up?

6 Likes

Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by illicit(m): 8:25am On May 23, 2023
What about those men

Everyone has a past unless u were born right now

undecided

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by Goodlady(f): 8:25am On May 23, 2023
chigoziri2403:

Was she raped
If it's hook up, it's a decision. But I just wonder if there's no punishment or stigma for hook up clients. I mean men like you. You all went into the thing together so you are stained too.
Now let's talk about rape. Some where victims of rape that's hunting their present. Will you blame such lady?
Men aren't fair and are demanding holiness. Una dey whine, dey play!
Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by heartbraker(m): 8:54am On May 23, 2023
Goodlady:
If it's hook up, it's a decision. But I just wonder if there's no punishment or stigma for hook up clients. I mean men like you. You all went into the thing together so you are stained too.
Now let's talk about rape. Some where victims of rape that's hunting their present. Will you blame such lady?
abeg getat u talking like an idiot already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by PerfectStranger(m): 9:32am On May 23, 2023
Goodlady:
I believe you're educated. Learn to speak with senses. Stop blaming men for your promiscuity.
Nobody forced anyone.

You think the society gives a fvck about male promiscuity? Dey play.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by Fahvvy: 9:49am On May 23, 2023
Men if you like, continue acting like fools by taking these kind of women seriously (relationship wise), you'll DEFINITELY regret it undecided...

With all the research out there that shows how disadvantaged it is to be with such women, y'all still have refused to learn undecided...

To every man his own sha undecided...
As for me, if she isn't a virgin, she's not worth taking seriously and is for recreational use ONLY undecided...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by Nehyooh(m): 9:58am On May 23, 2023
Fahvvy:
Men if you like, continue acting like fools by taking these kind of women seriously (relationship wise), you'll DEFINITELY regret it undecided...

With all the research out there that shows how disadvantaged it is to be with such women, y'all still have refused to learn undecided...

As for me, if she isn't a virgin, she's not worth taking seriously and is for recreational use ONLY undecided...
You made a lot of sense bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by jmoore(m): 10:08am On May 23, 2023
If you are a virgin man and you decide to marry a woman who is not a virgin, experience will teach you a very bitter lesson.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by Steady259(m): 10:09am On May 23, 2023
PerfectStranger:

I believe you're educated. Learn to speak with senses. Stop blaming men for your promiscuity.
Nobody forced anyone.

Bro i owe you 2 glasses of whatever chilled drink you want.

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by Steady259(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2023
Fahvvy:

If only the SIMPle guys out there will see this priceless comment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by Steady259(m): 10:19am On May 23, 2023
Goodlady:

Smh!
Hello lady, see ehn, the natural me would have lashed your with deep scolding words but on a second thought, leeme try to educate you on why I post this with this simply analogy

The more distance a car has traveled, the less it’s valued.

The more distance a driver has driven, the greater their value.

This comment is not about cars okay.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by falcon01: 10:21am On May 23, 2023
Hope I don't get banned

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by Goodlady(f): 10:31am On May 23, 2023
Steady259:

Hello lady, see ehn, the natural me would have lashed your with deep scolding words but on a second thought, leeme try to educate you on why I post this with this simply analogy

The more distance a car has traveled, the less it’s valued.

The more distance a driver has driven, the greater their value.

This comment is not about cars okay.
You post was understood from onset. I don't need your stories & them no born you well to lash out. You ll collect am for body wotowoto!
Take your advice to your fellow men.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by Goodlady(f): 10:36am On May 23, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Nobody forced anyone.

I m glad you knew I had sense but I m not sure you have sense.
I m not promiscuous so I don't have any man to blame. But I can blame men for many lives they v ruined and they ll still claim to be smart. Smartness ll make you do right. Be smart & change the narratives to be a man that condemn bad deeds of your fellows just as I shun all bad acts of women.
Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by advanceDNA: 11:11am On May 23, 2023
Goodlady:

Smh!

Evil...?? Theres no evil in two pple having consentual sex... u women just dont want to be responsible for ur lives......

...u can never see man blaming the women he slept with for his wayward life style....

your gender could have closed legs and stayed at home.....but u chose to spread legs for various men nd enjoy pleasure.. money, gifts, free food, trips...etc..but always want to claim victim...

I hve never seen a topic here by any female telling women to make better choices for themselves......Y'all want to behave like men , who have no period , no womb, who have almost nothing to lose, dont get pregnant, dont do abortions.... lol...okay ooo

see ...the more u women tell urself the truth...that u can do better than all these entitled, cheap, "I must collect money from men" life style that keeps putting u at an avoidable disadvantaged end....the better outcomes u will have.....

..you women always try to remove urself from ur personal decision to spread legs for different men and the bad outcomes that may follow

....ok ooo.... continue oooo

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by Steady259(m): 11:43am On May 23, 2023
Goodlady:

You post was understood from onset. I don't need your stories & them no born you well to lash out. You ll collect am for body wotowoto!
Take your advice to your fellow men.

you are intellectual too low for me to engage, however you have been noticed.

You can rest now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by Goodlady(f): 11:45am On May 23, 2023
Steady259:

you are intellectual too low for me to engage, however you have been noticed.

You can rest now.
Says a bit with low IQ.
Disgrace yourself more.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by PerfectStranger(m): 11:47am On May 23, 2023
Goodlady:

I m glad you knew I had sense but I m not sure you have sense.
I m not promiscuous so I don't have any man to blame. But I can blame men for many lives they v ruined and they ll still claim to be smart. Smartness ll make you do right. Be smart & change the narratives to be a man that condemn bad deeds of your fellows just as I shun all bad acts of women.
Will you die if you close your legs?

No be who open leg give us we go lash?

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by Goodlady(f): 12:20pm On May 23, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Will you die if you close your legs?

No be who open leg give us we go lash?
No problem. Start the leg opening from your kins
Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by PerfectStranger(m): 12:23pm On May 23, 2023
Goodlady:

No problem. Start the leg opening from your kins
You're a nutcase grin
Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by diogo23: 12:54pm On May 23, 2023
chigoziri2403:

Was she raped
They blame men for every thing even what they do with clear eyes

6 Likes

Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by chigoziri2403(m): 12:57pm On May 23, 2023
Goodlady:
My explanation is on the attached image, you are digressing from the issue at hand
If as a female, you condescend to allow multiple men have carnal knowledge of you, the consequences should be on you and your conscience
Being a victim of rape and allowing it to shape your future decision is a result of your psyche, it's just like women who justify their lesbianism on heartbreak from men..... Don't women give heartbreaks also?
Both men and women are not fair... Nothing is fair in this world... Nobody is holy except the one above
Bottom LINE .. Take responsibility for your actions and inactions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by Goodlady(f): 1:36pm On May 23, 2023
PerfectStranger:

You're a nutcase grin
You sef sniff latrine small. Kolo everywhere! πŸ˜‚
Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by Goodlady(f): 1:38pm On May 23, 2023
chigoziri2403:

Bottom LINE .. Take responsibility for your actions and inactions.
See, I erased the yen-yen-yen you added to the upper part of your post and focused on the Koko.
That responsibility is what men like you and others that can't control their libido should do.
Now am holding you by your blokkos saying, be responsible and face your wives alone. Stop having sex before marriage.
Na man dry sleep with Olosho.
Men are the cause of all evil. Nature has favoured you all to have more wives but you all still go after hook ups. Are you men cursed or bathed with goat urine?
Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by chigoziri2403(m): 1:56pm On May 23, 2023
Goodlady:

See, I erased the yen-yen-yen you added to the upper part of your post and focused on the Koko.
That responsibility is what men like you and others that can't control their libido should do.
Now am holding you by your blokkos saying, be responsible and face your wives alone. Stop having sex before marriage.
Na man dry sleep with Olosho.
Men are the cause of all evil. Nature has favoured you all to have more wives but you all still go after hook ups. Are you men cursed or bathed with goat urine?
You can erase your destiny.... It doesn't stop the truth
An ashewo does transactions..... Her body..... Men's money...... So you will pretend that you don't know women also pay for sex, or you will blame the husband of the woman
Most Women are cheap articles and cost two for 30 naira

That's why they are targets of ritualism....
Men won't face their wives because if ladies don't do hookup, how will they survive, men are just helping them to eat, all these lazy dirty girls that can't even take a bath, even a deranged fellow will sleep with any woman because of money
Who goes to dubai and engage in coprophilia?

Almost the major cities have ladies lining up begging to be fuckedd for peanuts
They hawk themselves, who is the animal here?
Women are market, goods and services, that money can buy...
Why do women modify their body if not to attract multiple men.... Tell your gender to respect their selves and get busy, engage in meaningful jobs and not using their bodies to gain employment and breaking homes of their fellow women
AND LET ME REMIND YOU, WOMEN ARE THEIR OWN WORST ENEMIES

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by PerfectStranger(m): 2:02pm On May 23, 2023
Goodlady:

You sef sniff latrine small. Kolo everywhere! πŸ˜‚
Lol Who dey follow u sniff latrine?

Make I no catch you o,e no go funny grin
Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by Goodlady(f): 2:32pm On May 23, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Lol Who dey follow u sniff latrine?

Make I no catch you o,e no go funny grin
Cashew ni
Re: When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" by SPRINCE001: 3:06pm On May 23, 2023
Foolish women that deserves Nothing but humiliation.

Who still takes an Average Nigerian girl serious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Foolish Entities that have no Value as long as Money is involved. Both Married and Unmarried are as cheap asf.

Only Few are chaste and responsible and amay God in his mercy continue to bless those few responsible women and ladies out there.

Buts as for all these Oloshos may they continue to be useless and not taken serious by any Man

Tueeeeh, I spit on them

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I ghosted my baby mama because of her terrible character! / My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic / Chai! If I Were A Lady I Would Have Fallen For This Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.